As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[EAST] PAX East 2013 Hotel Discussion Thread [link in OP]

1181920212224»

• Options
    aBByNormaLaBByNormaL Registered User regular
    Grabbed a room at Seaport as a placeholder. Hopefully I will be able to get a room from the con-block when they become available. Then I will simply cancel the extra reservation.

PAX East 2016 .... gots my Passes [x] Hotel [x] Flights [x] Packed [..] .... ok we're all good !!!!!
  • Options
    mochibunnymochibunny Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    This is my first year (attempting) to go to PAX East :) I was reading some comments from the start of this thread about hotels. I'd like to book a room somewhere right now as a if worst-comes-to-worst scenario if Onpeak sells out, which is likely because everything was sold out in minutes last year... O_O! I'd like to book one along the PAX shuttle route, since I've read that Boston taxis overcharge you on con day, so I'm freaking out internally. However, the cheapest ones average around $200 - $250 right now, before Onpeak opens their blocks which from my understanding are cheaper and closer to the con.

I sent a nice email to Onpeak last night to ask about the sale date, and I got a call this morning saying it was sometime in November... whaaa? From my understanding, I thought tix sales were in October (if hotel reservs are sold earlier than badge sales)? I'm a noob so I'm pretty confused atm, haha.

mochibunny on
  • Options
    GreenizdabestGreenizdabest Southeast CT - USARegistered User regular
    Ticket sales can be anywhere from September through November, historically. Pax being in mid April this year makes November make more sense. Keep in mind though that OnPeak is a separate entity and could very well put hotels up at a different time.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I'm actually going to close this thread since it was from last year. If someone wants to start a new thread to talk about hotels for 2014, feel free.

Geth, close this thread.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative zerzhul. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.