As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Looking for the names of two games

skylatronskylatron Registered User regular
edited September 2013 in PAX West
I've gone through the developers list in the indie mega booth, looked at the map, tried google'ing, and I just can't come up with the names of two games that I really wanted to know more about. Hopefully someone here knows what I'm talking about:

- In the indie megabooth, a game about a killer rabbit. Had a guitar pick as swag.
- Next to the kilt booth upstairs, their display was cardboard boxes. It was some sort of backyard warfare tablet game. Got it. Backyard Battles. Derp.

Thanks! <3

skylatron on

• zeromystzeromyst wat Registered User regular
    Initial guesses

killer rabbit game - Where is My Heart? (probably wrong)
    cardboard boxes booth - Backyard Battles (I remember seeing this)

CRANK UP THE C. CRANK UP THE D.
  • ScunosiScunosi WashingtonRegistered User regular
    zeromyst wrote: »
    Initial guesses

I don't remember the name of the Bunny game (just that I thought it was super weird, to put it politely), but Where is My Heart? is not it. My Heart was some little pixel game that I didn't actually get to try, looked puzzly and perhaps a little sad.

Scunosi wrote: »
    Initial guesses

I don't remember the name of the Bunny game (just that I thought it was super weird, to put it politely), but Where is My Heart? is not it. My Heart was some little pixel game that I didn't actually get to try, looked puzzly and perhaps a little sad.
    yeah I figured it was wrong, just an wild guess. Will try to dig deeper.

Okay I believe I've found it!

Boo Bunny Plague

• KhadourKhadour Dinosaur Cupcake Hillsboro, ORRegistered User regular
    Okay I believe I've found it!

Boo Bunny Plague

That would be the one that was handing out the guitar picks for demoing.

Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error - Linus Pauling
    xWDsUaZ.png
    jswidget.php?username=cmdour&numitems=5&header=1&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=right&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1

• skylatronskylatron Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    YES!!! Thank you so much! I was able to picture the silhouette of the rabbit but Google can't read my brain patterns yet =(

You rock.

skylatron on