As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Flamboyant forumers follow [GIF] Thread

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    they make lots of ipad games that would appeal to a toddler old enough to be potty training

the point is to make them sit there until they accidentally shit in the pot and then praise the hell out of them

seems kinda lazy but I bet it will work for somebody

2x39jD4.jpg
  • nukanuka What are circles? Registered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    nuka wrote: »
    What the fuck is a baby supposed to do with an ipad? Slap it a couple of times, chew on it and then throw it across the room?

henry could operate an iphone at 18 months at least. for a potty training toddler, they would easily be using a tablet proficiently.

I don't trust babies with baby toys. I would not be comfortable with leaving an ipad with one, but small children intimidate me.

DS: 2667 5365 3193 | 2DS: 2852-8590-3716
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    It's going to train the child to shit themselves whenever they use an iPad.

• Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    ChicoBlue wrote: »

isn't that the standard way to use an apple product

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    well I did just shit myself

but I think that's got more to do with reading your post than the fact that I read it on my iPad

• YoSoyTheWalrusYoSoyTheWalrus Registered User regular
    What the fuck is a baby supposed to do with an ipad? Slap it a couple of times, chew on it and then throw it across the room?

henry could operate an iphone at 18 months at least. for a potty training toddler, they would easily be using a tablet proficiently.

I don't trust babies with baby toys. I would not be comfortable with leaving an ipad with one, but small children intimidate me.

Eh, they basically just make it sticky occasionally. Same as with everything else.

tumblr_mvlywyLVys1qigwg9o1_250.png
  • ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    My little cousin is so indoctrinated by iPads and phones that he cries when he touches a non-touch screen and nothing happens

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    My 3 year old nephew knows how to take pictures on phones and can recognize some of the family names when they call.

That kind of impresses me and scares me at the same time.

• HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular

Eh, they basically just make it sticky occasionally. Same as with everything else.

Don't adults make adult toys sticky too?

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    they make lots of ipad games that would appeal to a toddler old enough to be potty training

the point is to make them sit there until they accidentally shit in the pot and then praise the hell out of them

That's not really potty training though. The point of potty training is to get them to hold their shit so they can shit in the right place, not to just accidentally do it in the right place.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    what the hell is yolo already

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5Otla5157c

PLEASE tell me that's some kind of parody of... something

anything

oh god please

• TheCanManTheCanMan GT: Gasman122009 JerseyRegistered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »

That's not really potty training though. The point of potty training is to get them to hold their shit so they can shit in the right place, not to just accidentally do it in the right place.

First they have to be taught what the right place is.

• LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular

anything

oh god please

It's The Lonely Island. It's a parody of the entire YOLO thing.

Also Adam Levine kills it

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular

anything

oh god please

"YOLO" as in "You only live once" is (or was for whatever incredibly brief period it was used with sincerity before the internet at large started using it as a joke) usually used to express views opposite of that in the video, hence the joke.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    man I love Jimmy Carr

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    TheCanMan wrote: »
    TheStig wrote: »

First they have to be taught what the right place is.

But that can be done through long periods of shaming whenever they do it in the wrong place.

TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular

anything

oh god please

this post

• SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular

anything

oh god please

it's as real as it gets

• DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    I'm surprised that people even asked that question...since the video is so goofy.

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    I'm real

JtgVX0H.png
    Look you all don't know the danger of furniture

Killing machines

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    tumblr_lucxqtJEcm1r4zr2vo1_r1_500.gif

qmzQB23.gif

• RderdallRderdall Registered User regular
    ChicoBlue wrote: »

isn't that the standard way to use an apple product

Not necessarily. However, it is the standard way to respond to one of Apple's new product announcements.

steam_sig.png

Xbox Gamertag: GAMB1NO325Xi
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    An earnest use of yolo would be like

Just told my boss to fuck himself at the company picnic lol #yolo

• SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Someone post gifs of Adam Levine.

Yum.

Just got fired anyone got a couch lol #yolo

Oh wait I am already doing that #fml

Sassori wrote: »
    Someone post gifs of Adam Levine.

Yum.

tLihoAL.jpg

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    z1BPxyO.gif

• ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    I just posted in a thread #yolo

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular

Driving drunk and going to crash into a brick wall and kill everyone in my car lol #yolo

JtgVX0H.png
  • DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    yolo-fail_o_1121875.jpg

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    h5AAF2495

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Dragkonias wrote: »
    I'm surprised that people even asked that question...since the video is so goofy.

It straddles a very fine line.

• nukanuka What are circles? Registered User regular

This is why I don't trust them.

DS: 2667 5365 3193 | 2DS: 2852-8590-3716
  • NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    2 fast 2 pocket protectors

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    what line? the line between absurdity and ridiculousness?

also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4goJID2X9U

Q1e6oi8.gif
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    Darmak wrote: »

Driving drunk and going to crash into a brick wall and kill everyone in my car lol #yolo

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2202399/Ervin-McKinness-Rapper-Inkyy-Jewelz-tweets-YOLO-moments-dying-fiery-DUI-crash.html

crwth on
    EzUAYcn.png
    The lonely island is a comedy band featuring such songs as I'm on a boat, Dick in a box, and space Olympics

This discussion has been closed.