As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Console Tourney Post-Mortem

Zig21Zig21 Registered User regular
edited September 2007 in PAX Archive
Console Tourney finished without any major problems this year, and I'd like to thank everyone who helped make that possible. Thanks to Khoo, PRD, Amber, and the rest of the senior staff members. Thanks to the WSCTC staff for hosting. Thanks to all of my staff and Enforcers, including Tyler, Ben, Steven, Binkley, Bressler, Larry, Rodney, Anthony, Timoor, Stephan, Andrew, Huyhn, and all the rest. Thanks to DiscoDave for the software. And of course, thanks to you the attendees. You showed up, had fun, and--best of all--didn't steal any of my pens. So again, thanks and see you next year.8-)

Born to Duck
Zig21 on

• Options
    MrPulsarMrPulsar Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I've said this before but big kudos to Bressler again, he did a wonderful job with the tournaments I was in.

Also, great job to you Zig, the tourneys were pretty much hassle free this year in my perspective.

MrPulsar on
  • Options
    SpecTrE3353SpecTrE3353 Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Which Enforcer was that one angry dude who yelled a lot? He was funny.

SpecTrE3353 on
    WGGBannerSwitch.png
This discussion has been closed.