As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[OOC] Vampire: The Masquerade - Dividing the Quarter [Sabbat PBP]

15678911»

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Yes, but it basically means you have none.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    I'm going to try to lie. Here goes nothing:

Geth roll 6d10h8 for Lying Is the Most Fun a Vampire Can Do With His Clothes On (Charisma 4, Subterfuge 2, Enchanting Voice Merit)

Lying Is the Most Fun a Vampire Can Do With His Clothes:
    6d10h8 2 [6d10h8=6, 6, 9, 4, [10, 4], 3]

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited September 2013
    Aura Perception against Benjemen.

Geth roll 5d10h8 (Intelligence 4, Empathy 2, Auspex 3, - 4 for Ben's Composure)

The lie gets past.

Ben's Composure):
    5d10h8 0 [5d10h8=3, 1, 6, 6, 2]

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Your standing within the Camarilla. Most members have 1: Acknowledged, which means you're recognized as a member of the Camarilla within at least one city. Members with more influence have higher status, like anyone with a position in the city, or people awarded status for services rendered.

Independents and Sabbat have total disregard for it. Within Camarilla circles, anyone without status is considered beneath them.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Apologies, had an internet outage. (Or rather, the provider here went under.)
    I'll update as soon as I'm able, hopefully this evening.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Did this die?

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    I honestly don't know. Last I saw people who hadn't mentioned a clan were being prompted.

• Options
    Well, if the players want to move on without them, or not, that's their prerogative. I'm fine with preference, my ability to keep things moving is still a bit sketchy.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    I mean, I lied, but I seem to have gotten away with it for now due to merit investments.

• Options
    I gave my clan right off the bat. And passed my lying test.

• Options
    DyasAlureDyasAlure SeattleRegistered User regular
    I ignored the question.

My%20Steam.png?psid=1My%20Twitch%20-%20Mass%20Effect.png?psid=1=1My%20Youtube.png?psid=1
  • Options
    You may want to address that in response. Everyone else has free reign of the Elysium to do what they will, until called for.

And most mentioned their faction, not their clan.

wVEsyIc.png