As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mechwarrior Online] ABANDON THREAD - FUSION REACTOR CRITICAL

1939495969799»

• Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    this would be a bigger database project than what you're doing, but it might be interesting to correlate those match stats with the win/loss of the mech/player(s) who dropped into it

you'd probably need to have some kind of script to pull that info from the site when somebody uploads a screen though, and I'm not sure if their site will even let you crawl it like that

NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Options
    TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    ABANDON THREAD ABANDON THREAD

STACKPOLE EXPLOSION IMMINENT

FALLBACK TO THE DROPSHIP FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/183167/mechwarrior-online-in-which-we-spend-more-time-graphing-matches-than-playing-them?new=1

wWuzwvJ.png
  • Options
    BRIAN BLESSEDBRIAN BLESSED Maybe you aren't SPEAKING LOUDLY ENOUGHHH Registered User regular
    I like mechs! :O

• Options
    CadeCade Eppur si muove.Registered User regular
    The badges for the twenty four thing are out, no idea if it's been said.

I thought they said you had to wait for the whole thing to end but guess once you get twenty four matches that's it.

• Options
    NotoriusBENNotoriusBEN Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    cutting to add to new thread.

NotoriusBEN on
    a4irovn5uqjp.png
    Steam - NotoriusBEN | Uplay - notoriusben | Xbox,Windows Live - ThatBEN
  • Options
    FuselageFuselage Oosik Jumpship LoungeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2013
    Whoops, wrong thread!

Fuselage on