As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

3v3v two? Batman original gangster battles.

13»

• Options
    FakefauxFakefaux Cóiste Bodhar Driving John McCain to meet some Iraqis who'd very much like to make his acquaintanceRegistered User regular
    More spoilers: the game's soundtrack listings has revealed another villain. Likely one of the eight assassins, which, combined with the achievement spoiler, means there's only one unknown assassin left.

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Wait, which of those did we not know about already

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I awesomed that. But I'm not going to click it.

• Options
    FakefauxFakefaux Cóiste Bodhar Driving John McCain to meet some Iraqis who'd very much like to make his acquaintanceRegistered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Wait, which of those did we not know about already
    Croc. People had guessed he might be one of the assassins, but this is the first time we've heard anything official.

• Options
    gtrmpgtrmp Registered User regular
    Fakefaux wrote: »
    More spoilers: the game's soundtrack listings has revealed another villain. Likely one of the eight assassins, which, combined with the achievement spoiler, means there's only one unknown assassin left.

I'm guessing that one of the track titles is probably meant to be taken literally
    "The Thieving Magpie" could be a nod to Catwoman, though I'd bet it's probably referring to, well, Magpie, especially if she's one of the assassins

Magpie, like Anarky, is confirmed to be showing up in the new Batman animated series; I wouldn't be surprised if DC is actively using non-comics media to put lesser-known characters in the spotlight

• Options
    If you listen to that piece you'll hear it's actually a piece of music from the opera of the same name. So, I'm not assuming anything. It may be the name is a coincidence, and they just liked the sound of the music.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    The statue is pretty boss guys (I am installing this now)

EEB623DB-8CAB-46AE-9F0F-6E507C2729DB-1680-0000027FF6D2D37C_zps0ee0693a.jpg

Blake T on