As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Roommates don't know my name

2»

• Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    And Garland was never heard from again.

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Next one is a card.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    HollerHoller Registered User regular
    If they keep being dicks about calling you the wrong name, I would just stop responding to anything they said when they address you by the wrong name. Don't get angry at all, just don't even bat an eye when addressed by a wrong name and continue to do whatever you are doing without acknowledging them in any way (even when they try to make this really difficult, do not engage). If they use your normal name/stop calling you the wrong name, reply to them in the same friendly tone you would have if they had initially addressed you that way. If they refuse to stop using the wrong name, just pretend they're out of phase and don't even exist to you. I will admit, though, part of me is really curious to see how far someone who is unbelievably douchey would be willing to take it when faced this way, but I will hope for your sake that you are not living with unbelievable douches.

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I'm going to go against the norm here and advise you to legally change your name to Garret. It's just easier that way.

Just kidding. Tell them your real name damn it.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar