As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Using the Whining forum.

StarseedStarseed Registered User regular
I can't. I know I'm a newb and a low post count, but can somebody please tell me the minimum requirements for using it?

Thanks.

Starseed on

• Options
    MKRMKR Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    There was a situation.

We may not be getting the forum back for a while. :(

MKR on
  • Options
    FalxFalx Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Man on every single forum I'm a member of I'm NEVER online when the drama goes down. Whats up with that!?

Falx on
  • Options
    EinhanderEinhander __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2007
    It's out super secret treehouse club and you're not invited.

Basically Starseed, the whining forum was a great idea with terrible execution. A raging dumbass was given mod authority, and (surprise!) he did a dumbass thing, thus resulting in the whining forum being put on hiatus. It has nothing to do with time registered or post count.

Every once in a while either the forumers or the administration does something really, really stupid and we lose a thread or a forum. People rage about it for a couple of days, and then they go back to posting and all is well.

Falx were you here when the Console Megathreads were killed? Or, even better, when the G&T chat thread was nuked from orbit and everyone was told to go to SE++? God, that was a hell of a day for forum drama.

But we did get Captain K's Poke'rap out of the deal though, which was pretty cool (even if I wasn't in it).

Einhander on
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Starseed wrote: »
    I can't. I know I'm a newb and a low post count, but can somebody please tell me the minimum requirements for using it?

Thanks.

I'm not sure people understood your question. Your access isn't restricted. Tube left the forum intact for the time being, but removed everyone's ability to post. Nobody is allowed to anymore.

edit: Actually it looks like it's been deleted now too.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    LewiePLewieP Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Einhander wrote: »
    But we did get Captain K's Poke'rap out of the deal though, which was pretty cool (even if I wasn't in it).
    oh man, imagine how cool it is if your not in it, then times it by 7.153, that's how awesome it is when you are in it.

LewieP on
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited September 2007
    Wow I'm so glad we have Einhander here to tell us what is going on when he doesn't really know.

Tube on
This discussion has been closed.