As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Puzzle & Dragons] part of the Hello Kitty Family.

• Kick_04Kick_04 Registered User regular
    gjaustin wrote: »
    And of course I jinx myself and then end up getting myself killed on the boss. I didn't realize she had resurrection, so she healed herself from the 1.25 million damage I did to her on the first turn.

And then I had to spend a stone because I had gotten an invade by Dumpty. So half YAY :), half BOO :(

Why didn't you have a gravity on your dark team?

I ran Master legendary this morning with my mono-water team, had some issues with making orbs so died on wave 6. Seems to be pretty simple and straightforward though, last time these dungeons came around is when I just started playing.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • gjaustingjaustin Registered User regular
    Kick_04 wrote: »
    And of course I jinx myself and then end up getting myself killed on the boss. I didn't realize she had resurrection, so she healed herself from the 1.25 million damage I did to her on the first turn.

And then I had to spend a stone because I had gotten an invade by Dumpty. So half YAY :), half BOO :(

I ran Master legendary this morning with my mono-water team, had some issues with making orbs so died on wave 6. Seems to be pretty simple and straightforward though, last time these dungeons came around is when I just started playing.

Because I didn't need it the first run. I was able to kill her before she took an action.

Lucifer + PEKKA + Lucifer + small attack = dead

Unfortunately, my small attack was too small this time.

edited October 2013

Because I didn't need it the first run. I was able to kill her before she took an action.

Oh ok. I just entered the dungeon for first time on Heaven Sent, wave 2 I had an invade.

I am running my OoH team, so I have double Hades + Fallen Lucifer and using a friends Lucifer.... the Fallen Lucifer is somewhat overkill on the bosses 26k health.

Edit: your HQP is high-ish level isnt she? I would sub her in to team for RCV and orb changer.

Kick_04 on
    PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    So Master ECO was pretty hilariously easy, is the next one much harder? I have a Super King Sapphire sitting in my inventory with an Enchantress Siren, Siren, Fenrir Knight at 42 and Fortune Deity Lakshmi at 23. What should I feed it to?

• TannerMSTannerMS "I'm confidence cause I'm zerg!" Registered User regular
    Ataxrxes wrote: »
    So Master ECO was pretty hilariously easy, is the next one much harder? I have a Super King Sapphire sitting in my inventory with an Enchantress Siren, Siren, Fenrir Knight at 42 and Fortune Deity Lakshmi at 23. What should I feed it to?

If you're planning on using your mono water team, you really need to get Lakshmi up. No one wants a level 23 1.5/1.5/1.5 friend.

Oh ok. I just entered the dungeon for first time on Heaven Sent, wave 2 I had an invade.

I am running my OoH team, so I have double Hades + Fallen Lucifer and using a friends Lucifer.... the Fallen Lucifer is somewhat overkill on the bosses 26k health.

Edit: your HQP is high-ish level isnt she? I would sub her in to team for RCV and orb changer.

I'd actually swapped her in as a leader to get the faster run from 1.5x ATK. Unfortunately I ended up just BARELY needing a little more health.

Tomorrow once we get Awoken Skills, I'll drop my Lilith back in. That 500 auto-heal would have added up to be enough over the battle.

edited October 2013
    Yeah I wasn't sure how well my health would hold up getting to the boss (at work so still on wave 4). But figured if need be I can drop my Lucifer for another RK. Than just hope that I would be able to get 14k damage on my first move to clear the last 26k health on boss.

I have been putting so much experience into my Berserker to finally get him ultimate evo, once I get him a little higher (around 50s) going to go back to working on my blue leaders.... Can't decide if I should work on my WD Gabriel or I&I first ?

Kick_04 on
    PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
    TannerMS wrote: »

If you're planning on using your mono water team, you really need to get Lakshmi up. No one wants a level 23 1.5/1.5/1.5 friend.
    I probably won't be doing too much mono blue, a least not for a while as I have the makings of a really strong dark and red team already on this account. Unless I get some really good blue subs or leaders I will probably only use mono blue to do the conditional dungeon once I get that far.

As far as blue goes I have Lakshmi, blue Ripper, Undine x 2, Fenrir Knight, Enchantress, Siren and that's about it unless you count the Top Droidragon a well. That doesn't seem like a super strong team or anything.

• TannerMSTannerMS "I'm confidence cause I'm zerg!" Registered User regular
    edited October 2013

I probably won't be doing too much mono blue, a least not for a while as I have the makings of a really strong dark and red team already on this account. Unless I get some really good blue subs or leaders I will probably only use mono blue to do the conditional dungeon once I get that far.

As far as blue goes I have Lakshmi, blue Ripper, Undine x 2, Fenrir Knight, Enchantress, Siren and that's about it unless you count the Top Droidragon a well. That doesn't seem like a super strong team or anything.

I don't know where you are/what your other options are so it's hard to say exactly what you should be doing. However, Lakshmi + Idunn/Hermes/BOdin with Fenrir, Siren, Droid Dragon, and a Ripper sounds like a team that can beat most normals/non conditional techs.

If your Fire/Dark teams can already do that then the only good Blue sub you have is Siren. The others only really belong on mono blue.

TannerMS on
    Yeah I wasn't sure how well my health would hold up getting to the boss (at work so still on wave 4). But figured if need be I can drop my Lucifer for another RK. Than just hope that I would be able to get 14k damage on my first move to clear the last 26k health on boss.

I have been putting so much experience into my Berserker to finally get him ultimate evo, once I get him a little higher (around 50s) going to go back to working on my blue leaders.... Can't decide if I should work on my WD Gabriel or I&I first ?

Actually, it was more the RCV than the raw HP. The raw HP certainly helps, but I was actually just having a little trouble keeping up with the damage she was dealing at <50% health.

edited October 2013

I don't know where you are/what your other options are so it's hard to say exactly what you should be doing. However, Lakshmi + Idunn/Hermes/BOdin with Fenrir, Siren, Droid Dragon, and a Ripper sounds like a team that can beat most normals/non conditional techs.

If your Fire/Dark teams can already do that then the only good Blue sub you have is Siren. The others only really belong on mono blue.
    I'm mostly focusing on dark because I got lucky a couple godfests ago and pulled two Lucifers, so I have for my dark team Lucifer x2, CDD, Dark Golem Mk.III, Hell Queen Persephone, Yomi, Dark Dragon Knight (not fully evolved), Lillith (also not fully evolved), Vampire Lord and a bunch of RK. I usually roll with Lucifer/CDD/RK/RK/Dub Mythlit/Lucifer friend subbing the Golem in for CDK as needed. The Dub Myth is there purely for team cost reasons but that setup has got me almost to OoH and I'm on the second tier of technicals. I'm trying to level up so I can get the better subs in there.

Ataxrxes on
  • SmoogySmoogy Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Byakko was much faster on Heaven Sent ECO than MLD/Lucifer, but a little riskier. Still, I think I'll just Byakko my way to a million Almas over the course of these 2 weeks. No need for Muspelheim (legendary dragons require too much xp investment and don't care about trophies enough). I plan to live in ECO land for awhile, even though I don't need anything else as far as skillups go, really.

Got an evolved Shabo now. How are we supposed to feed these cute girls away for skill ups on ugly Fortoytops???

Hoping for Dumpty invades, for a poor man's Loki.

Smoogy on
    Smoogy-1689
    3DS Friend Code: 1821-8991-4141
    PAD ID: 376,540,262

I've gotten two Dumpty invades so far. So she's either really common or I'm really lucky.

It could go either way really.

Although if she invades early before I charge Echidna, I'm not quite sure how my Byakko team would deal with her.

Smoogy-1689

I got the invade on wave 2 on my only run so far.... she is not that hard to deal with until she gets below 50% health and does anger.

So my first run on ECO netted... 2x Salamander, Dumpty, 2x Pepen, 2x Shabo, Tiny.

I plan on running Legendary during double drop rate, it will give me a stone and if can get 2-3 can awoken them than feed to my evo one to get him the awoken's and be done with it.... I am more interested in skilling up my Yomi to sub her in on my teams. I haven't looked or decided if I want to skill up Lakshmi, Loki, Fortoytops.
    Upcoming Ultimate Evolution for Amaterasu, Yomi, Apollo @JP
    Healer sub-type for anyone?

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Gnome-InterruptusGnome-Interruptus Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Well, I finally have awoken Hera Ur, along with awoken Hera Is. I have everything I need for a Devil team except for team cost cap.

Those two devil ladies sure eat up a ton of cost.

Gnome-Interruptus on
    steam_sig.png
    MWO: Adamski
  • mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    the drops are actually pretty nice on the eco dungeons.i already have 3 max leved green guys from fusing the other non yellow drops Plus i managed to get the stone.

heaven sent is challengging but easy on the grand scheme of things. though i did use double heras with lucifer, which worked out since i was able to charge between mini-bosses
    I got the invade on wave 2 on my only run so far.... she is not that hard to deal with until she gets below 50% health and does anger.

So my first run on ECO netted... 2x Salamander, Dumpty, 2x Pepen, 2x Shabo, Tiny.

I plan on running Legendary during double drop rate, it will give me a stone and if can get 2-3 can awoken them than feed to my evo one to get him the awoken's and be done with it.... I am more interested in skilling up my Yomi to sub her in on my teams. I haven't looked or decided if I want to skill up Lakshmi, Loki, Fortoytops.
    Upcoming Ultimate Evolution for Amaterasu, Yomi, Apollo @JP
    Healer sub-type for anyone?

man amaratsu needs that healer subtype. she has pretty good attack stats and would slot so nice into my healer team. we know apollo is getting a sub fire type.

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    Take a look at ultimate Persephone. Kind of looks like a fire subtype.

BV-FZr_CQAAJ_RU.png:large

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Only awoke bowmore, was hoping for an event for the better chance of skillup. Guess things get a few more days in the box.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    No idea who to awaken. Leading candidates:
    - Devil Ceres -- bind recovery, auto-heal, bind recovery: bind recovery should occasionally be a lifesaver
    - Hera-Is -- resist water, enhanced water, +atk: I use her a lot and will probably continue to do so for a long time
    - Hera -- resist dark, enhanced dark, +atk: enhanced dark orbs seems good, and enhanced attack is appealing with Hera's already high attack

edited October 2013
    The bind recovery requires matching 6 Heart Orbs in a horizontal row.

Edit: Pad.wikia did not update the tables today for the limited dungeon, could someone post the times for Group B?

Kick_04 on
    PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
    edited October 2013
    I'll only be awakening Lagavulin once a skillup event happens. Then I'll just slowly start going after these awoken material critters. Patience - no real need to do anything with this now.

I guess I'll end up keeping one of each of the ECO girls, cuz they are so cute. I don't feel like skilling up Lakshmi at all, though I might get some Shabos for my Toytops. Other than that, hoarding Tiny's for Yomi and will save one Tiny and Dumpty to actually level up (eventually).

Smoogy on
    Smoogy-1689

• BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    The bind recovery requires matching 6 Heart Orbs in a horizontal row.
    Yes, yes it does. It should still occasionally be a lifesaver.

I went ahead and awoken the monsters I had.

Fully Awoken: Ancient Fire, Ancient Wood, Light Samurai (+1 skill).
    Did 1 of 2 Awoken: Blazing Ice Ogre, Flame Armor Ogre (+1 skill).

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • pslong9pslong9 Registered User regular
    5 Metal Dragon runs, 1 Tamadra sighting, 0 drops. Yeah, that sounds about right.

steam_sig.png

3DS FC: 0817-3759-2788
    I got one from the PAL Machine.

I have an hour before my dragon run, im planning on running it for an attempt and all the spare dragons can be fed to the ECO mobs to watch my skill-ups fail.

Question about Awoken Skills, does this mean once fully awoken GrOdin will be 100% bind resist? or is like their other resists and will be 75%?

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited October 2013
    pslong9 wrote: »
    5 Metal Dragon runs, 1 Tamadra sighting, 0 drops. Yeah, that sounds about right.

They show up in all the jewel dragons, so unless you really need metal dragons I'd hold off. Also during events they get 1.5x appearance rate.

Of course you did ;) Awaken some stuff so I can take advantage of Awoken friend leaders! Only have one friend with an awoken monster up. Although, that person has shown 2 different fully awoken monsters so far.
    I have an hour before my dragon run, im planning on running it for an attempt and all the spare dragons can be fed to the ECO mobs to watch my skill-ups fail.

Question about Awoken Skills, does this mean once fully awoken GrOdin will be 100% bind resist? or is like their other resists and will be 75%?
    Bind resistx2 is immunity to binds. The great thing is the monster still wastes its turn trying to bind, so its a free turn.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

38thDoe wrote: »

Of course you did ;) Awaken some stuff so I can take advantage of Awoken friend leaders! Only have one friend with an awoken monster up. Although, that person has shown 2 different fully awoken monsters so far.

I used it on Freyja, but most people don't use her much. I need more friends with Artemis!

As for the PAL Machine, I'm thinking it may actually be better now to use PAL points between events. I value a Tamadra much more than getting a couple of Kings.

edited October 2013
    ok, that works than... I thought GungHo might of set it up to be two different bind resists, like they do with damage resists.

Was hoping for an event though like Japan got with this release. Guess will have to wait until this weekend or next week to get increase dropped rates in the dungeons and PAL machine.

Edit: I was holding in hopes the next PAL event will be double rates on evo-material and might include the Tamadra (the events seem to alternate and last one was kings)

Kick_04 on
    PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12

I used it on Freyja, but most people don't use her much. I need more friends with Artemis!

As for the PAL Machine, I'm thinking it may actually be better now to use PAL points between events. I value a Tamadra much more than getting a couple of Kings.

I saw that, yeah I can't think of a time I'd ever use that. Oh well. In theory yes, there are less monsters competing with the Tamadra to come out, in practice, the rate from the machine is pretty poor. I had 100 PAL egg pulls without getting one in the JP version.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

yea i think if i pulled some tamagotchis on my phone they would go on my arcangel or odin first to get the autoheal

camo_sig.png
    Looks like an event starting 10/10, so have patience everyone.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

0/4 on Heaven Sent for Dumpty invades. 0/7 overall. Before the two weeks are up, I will defeat her!

Smoogy-1689

So what's the consensus on feeding an Enchantress Siren to another for awakening versus having two Enchantress Sirens?

So what's the consensus on feeding an Enchantress Siren to another for awakening versus having two Enchantress Sirens?

How often do you use or see yourself using 2 StEs VS how often would a 20% chance to not have your screen be blacked out be useful?
    To me, 2 StE subs can be useful on a healer team vs. Red.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

so does it unlock awakaenings in a set order or does it randomly give you one?

it would also be nice if there was some sort of indicator that you will get the awakening with fusion

camo_sig.png

How often do you use or see yourself using 2 StEs VS how often would a 20% chance to not have your screen be blacked out be useful?

It's not so much the 20% blind resist, but the auto-heal you get at the third one.

I'll agree that you should keep two, but only if you don't have any other options. A Siren and another healer is much better than two Sirens.

EVENTUALLY, you'll pull an Angelion, a Megalodran, or the CoC collab will come back so you can get a Glorious Healer. Alternatively, you could just farm up ~50 of either the red or green monsters from the Eco Collab and get yourself a max-skilled one that way...

It is in the order displayed.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12

It's not so much the 20% blind resist, but the auto-heal you get at the third one.

Oh I agree. If the question was 3/4 StEs vs awaken, I'd answer different. I haven't seen blind resist go off yet, not sure if it effects the whole board or not. The jammer resist is annoyingly on a per jammer basis from my testing.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

This discussion has been closed.