As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Post your front yard (NSF3G/56K)

MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
Hi, my name is Metalbourne and I live in a small time ghetto.

null_zps26c99498.jpg
null_zps00e7b971.jpg
null_zpsa5e20600.jpg

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Yes, hello.

I would like to lease some slow children.

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    God DAMN it that's the post I wanted to make.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    I'll take a Lost Salient if you have one available.

• Options
    null_zpsa0aca328.jpg
    null_zps0356c84b.jpg
    null_zps85fa20b4.jpg

• Options
    I fucking love how moss is just encroaching on everything.

• Options
    Also, the children are free. Come get them. Bring your own box

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    I fucking love how moss is just encroaching on everything.

I also love moss!

• Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    I wish I lived in that ghetto

• Options
    Tam wrote: »

Move!

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I live above a barbecue restaurant, across from a bar and a pizza joint. Down to the right at the bottom of the staircase to my apartment is a coffee shop.

HhkCRDbl.jpeg

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    I am so jealous

• Options
    Don't be, it's smack in the middle of the university apartment hood, a block from frat row.

It is peaceful and empty now, I assume because everyone is nursing a hangover.

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    street_zps26ae32a4.jpg

• Options
    nukanuka What are circles? Registered User regular
    I don't have a front yard, but where I am staying this is probably a good thing.

(It's pretty awful guys. My friends are gross.)

DS: 2667 5365 3193 | 2DS: 2852-8590-3716
  • Options
    Liiya I was led to believe your country was a land of rain and Dickensian industry.

Give me your blue skies I'm so sick of this weather.

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    The Victorian terraces are Dickensian!

The blue sky was so rare I took a photo haha, its raining today.

• Options
    Don't be, it's smack in the middle of the university apartment hood, a block from frat row.

It is peaceful and empty now, I assume because everyone is nursing a hangover.

I know what you mean. What I didn't get pictures of was the sounds of domestic violence at 7:30 in the morning

• Options
    WhytherWhyther Registered User regular
    I didn't want to go outside or get a camera but here's a cropped Google Maps view of my front yard:

rWAsXpS.jpg?1

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    In a moment of drunken recklessness you nearly destroyed the perfectly groomed google leaves, leaving a perpetual scar for all to see

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    Tam wrote: »

Move!

K

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    edited October 2013
    The front of my apartment building:
    K7lFaUk.jpg
    AxuTajj.jpg

Of note are the very Dutch pile of worn out bicycles. Mine is one of the worse ones. Also access to public transport with the bus stop, the park with its petting zoo across the street (They have an amazingly large pig), and the terribleness that is this weekends weather (about 100mm of rain between friday and monday, blerg).
    Also my apartment is ground floor on the backside of the building, which means direct access to the communal garden and 0 traffic noise.

SanderJK on
    Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    You better watch that pig, yo.

Pigs'll eat you.

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    I wanna pet the piggy!

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I ain't got a front yard, but I have a back one
    IMG_20131013_112511_869_zpscf40882d.jpg

It's pretty dang nice for city living

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    My yard is a wasteland since the city actively discourages watering anymore
    I will take pics of it to show it off

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    my front garden is covered in catshit

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    I will take a picture of my front yard after the workmen putting the fibreoptic cable in have gone.

• Options
    I will take a picture of my front yard after the workmen putting the fibreoptic cable in have gone.

It'd be more interesting to take pictures with the workmen there.

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    My front yard is pretty sweet, but it is way too dark for pictures. Tomorrow.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    edited October 2013

It'd be more interesting to take pictures with the workmen there.

I don't want to creep the poor fellows out. They're only young.

Donovan Puppyfucker on
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    hi here's my front yard
    tlLDyQT.png
    the traffic cones are no longer there but sometimes we get religious cultists who hang around outside our door

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I will totes take some pics of my yard tomorrow.

• Options
    EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    Would pictures of the front yard of my dorm room count?

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    I need a place of my own so I can have a yard.

I grew up on a 1/2 acre lot, tons of grass all around. I am dying to live in a city, if it weren't for the traffic.. and all the other stuff that sets my anxiety off.

I think I'm gonna be one of those weirdos who lives near a park or has grass on the roof.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    My house is surrounded by trees that are turning colors and shit. It's fucking beautiful around here right now.

• Options
    Would pictures of the front yard of my dorm room count?

I don't think I had any rules in mind when I made the thread. I was walking my dogs this morning when I looked at all the moss encroaching on everything. I was like, whoa, that's pretty. Then I just took a few more pictures that characterized the place where I live.

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    My front yard tends to be filled with cars (there's like 10 people living on this property). I've made it clear that if they don't space them out enough for me to walk through them, I will walk on top of them.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Damn.. speaking of beautiful leaves turning... I can't seem to find any good Google Street View pics of my hometown.

Peoria, IL is absolutely gorgeous in the fall. The valley isn't a mountain range by any stretch of the imagination, but it is this glorious place where suddenly, the corn and soybean fields just drop away and you have a forest, cliffs, and these ENORMOUS bodies of water compared to the rest of the state.

It'll always be home for me. Just.. watch out for the South-east side. Racists and white supremacists all up ins.

Edit: Better than nothing.

5.jpg

Athenor on
    He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Outside my front door is a view of the apartment across the way (though there are hummingbirds too). Out the front of the complex is an unobstructed view of the United hangar the space shuttle parked in when it flew into LAX. I'll post a picture when I get back to LA if you really really want.

• Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Skeith wrote: »
    My front yard tends to be filled with cars (there's like 10 people living on this property). I've made it clear that if they don't space them out enough for me to walk through them, I will walk on top of them.

Do you?
    Please say yes, it will make my night.