As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Dear Abbymatter,

AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was RightGates of SteelRegistered User regular
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BUH3Gd9qAA
I like to talk, I am a talker (except when I'm quiet but you can shush.)

I'm an obsessive collector of minutia and obscure details, possessing what has been described as an eidetic memory.

I like to hurt help people.
FURTHERMORE, I've done this before, I've had some experience with this sort of thing.

I'm also a bit of a narcissist, even though I'm a hella self-deprecator.

So, considering all that, feel free to ask me anything and everything on your mind, and I will try to answer your questions to the best of my abilities.

• I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    i feel like there are a lot of self-loathing narcissists here

lfYVHTd.png
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    Hey Rachel,

'sup?

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    What interests you so much about Pacific Rim?

Like, I thought it was a fun, enjoyable film. But, once I was done watching it, it was pretty much out of sight, out of mind.

Yet the thread for it keeps showing up on the front page, much to my surprise.

I didn't feel like there was much meat on them bones but, apparently others are finding something I am not seeing.

(Also I am a self loving narcissist. I used to sort of fake narcissism to cover up not being happy with certain aspects of myself. But now I basically love who I am. I just have to make sure my self love doesn't go too far.)

• MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    Anti did you see the PAX photo yet

James Franco is in it

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Dubh wrote: »
    Hey Rachel,

'sup?
    working on getting into Netrunner tonight, stressed out because i checked the email i fed my dad that i also use for work because it uses my dudename and I didn't want him having my personal email

the roomies are going to play more beyond two souls tonight, might show TLB some last airbender since he hasnt seen the series

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Antimatter, what is best in life?

• valhalla130valhalla130 13 Dark Shield Perceives the GodsRegistered User regular
    I'm a self-loathing narcissist.

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    What interests you so much about Pacific Rim?

Like, I thought it was a fun, enjoyable film. But, once I was done watching it, it was pretty much out of sight, out of mind.

Yet the thread for it keeps showing up on the front page, much to my surprise.

I didn't feel like there was much meat on them bones but, apparently others are finding something I am not seeing.

(Also I am a self loving narcissist. I used to sort of fake narcissism to cover up not being happy with certain aspects of myself. But now I basically love who I am. I just have to make sure my self love doesn't go too far.)
    I love that it was an action movie with a moral and a message that it executed flawlessly, and I loved the universe it made. The movie itself was alright, but it created something bigger than itself.
    Veretas wrote: »
    Anti did you see the PAX photo yet

James Franco is in it
    I saw, I was grumpy I wasn't in it because I was at the giant bomb panel and I received no indication of when the photo was going to be.
    Uriel wrote: »

cats.

Ah, I see, I see. I didn't really attempt to dig into the world it built at all, so that's probably where my difference about how I feel towards it stems from.

Thanks for answering, just a question that's been floating around in the back of my head for a while.

Antimatter wrote: »
    Uriel wrote: »

cats.

Alright, This checks out.

• MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    Ah don't fret too much about it. That photo is always announced like 10 minutes before it's taken. I had to run like 10 blocks to get there from a pub crawl.

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    Anti

I don't really have a question, just havin' a shitty night but I thought I'd tell you that you're pretty fuckin' cool.

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
    You people and your paxes and your photos and your friends...

• WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    what do you turn to when you're feeling overwhelmed and need to decompress?

• AvrahamAvraham Registered User regular
    It was really great to see a movie with a message of hope and empathy rather than some cynical grimdark color desaturated whatever

:bz: :bz: :bzz:
    Ah, I see, I see. I didn't really attempt to dig into the world it built at all, so that's probably where my difference about how I feel towards it stems from.

Thanks for answering, just a question that's been floating around in the back of my head for a while.

plus well you know

giant robots with incredible names and fantastic designs and heroic people with incredible names and intimidating looking monsters and one of the best soundtracks in recent history

• EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    Antimatter,

Coke or Pepsi?

• KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    Antimatter, what is love?
    I'm not sorry at all
    okay maybe just a little

edited October 2013
    Hullis wrote: »
    what do you turn to when you're feeling overwhelmed and need to decompress?
    music/foruming/mopeing
    Antimatter,

Coke or Pepsi?
    pepsi throwback
    Kilroy wrote: »
    Antimatter, what is love?
    I'm not sorry at all
    okay maybe just a little

a myth

Antimatter on
  • AvrahamAvraham Registered User regular
    what would your Pacific Rim OC be named

:bz: :bz: :bzz:
  • TefTef Registered User regular
    Dear Abbymatter,

How is the Pacific Northwest?

I want to know more about why you like Transformers so much? Where did your live for them start?

What did you think about the latest Daft Punk album? Overall I thought there were a couple of okay songs on there but overall, it was that great

Sincerely,

Tef

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Antimatter, what do you recommend watching over these next 16 days of Halloween season?

• WhytherWhyther Registered User regular
    Anti what's the spookiest halloween thing: Vampires, Skeletons, Ghosts, Frankensteins, Ghost-Vampires, Werewolves, Double-Skeletons, or the Quiet Yet Deafening Breeze that Blows in the Twilit Hours of an Early November First Morning, When the Grass Collects its Dew in Silence and I am Alone-- Was I Alone the Whole Night? Will I be Alone Once Dawn Arrives?

or

Triple-Skeletons?

• TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Dear Abbymatter,

How did your musical taste come to be?

b1ehrMM.gif
    Antimatter,

Coke or Pepsi?
    pepsi throwback
    Fuckin A Rgiht.

Avraham wrote: »
    what would your Pacific Rim OC be named
    Funny you should say that
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/27976056/#Comment_27976056
    those two characters are based on characters from the glossolalia thread, Disco Neon had just been floating around in my head for a while
    i also came up with more Jaeger names tonight on the car ride home from shopping
    Viper Touchdown
    Radar Knuckle
    Diamond Blitzkrieg
    Twister Solomon
    Cobra Rumble
    something to remember, jaegers do not share name components
    Tef wrote: »
    Dear Abbymatter,

How is the Pacific Northwest?

I want to know more about why you like Transformers so much? Where did your live for them start?

What did you think about the latest Daft Punk album? Overall I thought there were a couple of okay songs on there but overall, it was that great

Sincerely,

Tef
    it's alright
    i like robots, they are cool. i liked vehicles/beasts that turned into robots since power rangers and beast wars.

RAM was alright, probably overhyped but I mean it had enjoyable stuff on there.
    Antimatter, what do you recommend watching over these next 16 days of Halloween season?

http://www.youtuberepeater.com/watch?v=K2rwxs1gH9w&name=Andrew+Gold+Spooky+Scary+Skeletons
    Whyther wrote: »
    Anti what's the spookiest halloween thing: Vampires, Skeletons, Ghosts, Frankensteins, Ghost-Vampires, Werewolves, Double-Skeletons, or the Quiet Yet Deafening Breeze that Blows in the Twilit Hours of an Early November First Morning, When the Grass Collects its Dew in Silence and I am Alone-- Was I Alone the Whole Night? Will I be Alone Once Dawn Arrives?

or

Triple-Skeletons?

you know the answer in your heart of hearts
    TrippyJing wrote: »
    Dear Abbymatter,

How did your musical taste come to be?

listened to video game music for years, played guitar hero III, got recommended gorillaz based on questioning someone's gif for a signature on smashboards, moved on from there

• I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    Antimatter,

Coke or Pepsi?
    pepsi throwback

If ever I needed proof you were a good person

lfYVHTd.png
    Anti, what kind of pokemon are you?
    How do you do the things you do?

Anti, what kind of pokemon are you?
    How do you do the things you do?
    Steel/Electric, not well

• Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    uh Inquisitor

the follow up is "Are you red are you blue"

sounds like you dont know how 2 B A Master

• MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    Not serious question: Anti, did you get your Rodimus badge yet?

Serious question: Anti, what Transformer can I get you for Christmas?

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    ...which is your favorite twin?

b1ehrMM.gif
    edited October 2013
    Not serious question: Anti, did you get your Rodimus badge yet?

Serious question: Anti, what Transformer can I get you for Christmas?

no...

uhhhhh dark energon knock out or beast hunters prowl if you really had to get me something (you don't have to give me anything don't be silly kyle <3)
    TrippyJing wrote: »
    ...which is your favorite twin?
    I DONT KNOW WHICH ONE TO SHOOT

Antimatter on
  • EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    The answer is "both".

uh Inquisitor

the follow up is "Are you red are you blue"

sounds like you dont know how 2 B A Master

Bulbapedia is telling me I am in the right here.

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Antimatter, which unique Canadian potato chip flavour is best?

liEt3nH.png
  • Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Dear Abbymatter,

I haven't read the last few issues of MTMTE. What happened with-

-oh no NO NO NO

Anti, given that my girlfriend is French Canadian, what is the best ammunition you can arm me with to torment her?

• WhytherWhyther Registered User regular
    Antimatter what is your opinion on the Gorillaz album The Fall?

I think it is underrated and I feel like it is a crazy-good capture of what traveling across America feels like.

Antimatter, which unique Canadian potato chip flavour is best?
    probably grilled cheese!
    Dear Abbymatter,

I haven't read the last few issues of MTMTE. What happened with-

-oh no NO NO NO
    mwah mwah
    Anti, given that my girlfriend is French Canadian, what is the best ammunition you can arm me with to torment her?

that she doesn't speak french right obv (i had a haughty french teacher from france in college)
    Whyther wrote: »
    Antimatter what is your opinion on the Gorillaz album The Fall?

I think it is underrated and I feel like it is a crazy-good capture of what traveling across America feels like.

i did not enjoy the fall, but it wasn't a "full" album

i'm grumpy that at least two albums worth of material that was unused in plastic beach that is unreleased