As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Dear Abbymatter,

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Anti, can you sing?

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Anti, can you sing?

poorly.

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    I didn't know where else to post this but...

I just want to let you know my hair is perfect. Perfect texture and perfect thickness. FYI my nieces were born with full heads of hair, and my dad still has all his hair well into his 50s.
    If you want your kids to have perfect hair, it's best to have them with me. I'll donate, it's no problem.

TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    Uhhhhhhhh okay...?

• TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    dear anti why am I still awake and on the internet at 4am when I have to get up at 10

• YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    dear @Antimatter what do I want for my birthday

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Should I buy Pokemon even though I'm already buying Beyond Two Souls and the Collectors Edition of Arkham?

Should I buy Pokemon even though I'm already buying Beyond Two Souls and the Collectors Edition of Arkham?

I have heard nothing but good things about the new Pokemon

they've cut down on grinding heaps, there's a boatload of variety in each area, they now reward exp for catching pokemon, the world wide trading system sounds like fun, and you get the first gen starters along with the new ones.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Damn, that sounds like a yes

You can also now customise your trainer with clothes are hair with shops and salons in the game. Nothing crazy like most AAA rpgs but definitely a step in the right direction.

• ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    @Antimatter

Pokemon or Digimon

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    Anti, in a fight, who would win. Goku or Superman.

Steam: poetic_gecko.
    2DS/3DS Friend code 0361-7385-2366
    Twitter: @PoeticGecko
  • valhalla130valhalla130 13 Dark Shield Perceives the GodsRegistered User regular
    Superman would find a way. You know why? Because he has heart.

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
    Superman would find a way. You know why? Because he has heart.

Nah, Goku would use a new ability he's never used before and win the fight

It's written into the universe that that's just how things work

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
    HB whyyyyyyyyy

• valhalla130valhalla130 13 Dark Shield Perceives the GodsRegistered User regular
    Superman would just fly backwards around the planet, turn back time, and stop Goku before he found out about his new power.

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Batman would defeat them both anyway, before their battle had a chance to cause harm to any civilians.

I am out of here

Superman, the real Superman!, would make sure no civilians were harmed during the fight.

Not like that stupid movie this summer, grumble, grumble....

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
  • WheatBun01WheatBun01 Face It, Tiger Registered User regular
    Who do you think kisses better Goku or Superman??

• WheatBun01WheatBun01 Face It, Tiger Registered User regular
    I need to know for a friend.

• nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular
    Antimatter wrote: »
    unrelated to advice
    ANTIMATTER'S GUIDE TO THE JAEGERS OF PACIFIC RIM

MARK 1 MARK 2
    DIABLO INTERCEPT

SOLAR PROPHET
    PUMA REAL
    EDEN ASSASSIN

IMAGE FILES MISSING, ARCHIVE DATA CORRUPTED
    MARK 3
    yWtNQ7M.jpg
    GIPSY DANGER
    MATADOR FURY
    VULCAN SPECTER
    SHAOLIN ROGUE
    CHROME BRUTUS
    IMAGE FILES MISSING, ARCHIVE DATA CORRUPTED
    MARK 4 MARK 5 UNKNOWN MARK CLASSIFICATION
    LUCKY SEVEN
    ERROR ERROR ERROR
    TrippyJing wrote: »
    If you were a superhero, what would your name, powers, and origin story be?

hah
    heheh

heh

uh

this is where i admit again that i took the name Antimatter from a dream where i was a member of the x-men
    i was a mutant with the power to generate light and dark blasts (i don't get it either, i think it was like i could generate energy and antimatter)

Woh ha.

That was my name when I pretended to be an X-man too. Not even joking.

Quire.jpg
  • nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular
    Anti I like the Gorillaz but don't really understand the metastory the albums take place in. Can you help me out?

Also I recently listened to "Are We Not Men? We are Devo!" at your suggestion. It was really coolbut I'm not sure Satisfaction counts as a cover as it changes all but the lyrics.

Quire.jpg
  • Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    Earth, fire, wind, water, or heart?

broken image link
  • Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    Hang dai, Anti

That's all I got

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • lirelentlirelent Registered User regular
    What is the correct mass hierarchy for neutrinos?

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    this is my favourite part of metropolis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t63_HRwdAgk

oh my god how have I never seen this

• NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Skeith wrote: »
    Abbymatter, should I dust off my copy of Armored Core For Answer to try and make a Tacit Ronin AC?

@Skeith doitdoitdoitdoitdoit

I'd love an excuse to dust off my copy of the game as well, ACV left the bitter taste of ashes in my mouth

anti what other robots/mechs/whatevs do you like besides pacific rim and transformers?

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
    The correct answer is all of them.

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
    dear anti why am I still awake and on the internet at 4am when I have to get up at 10

addiction. as someone who basically would have killed themselves without the forums, try to find an offline hobby if possible.
    YaYa wrote: »
    dear @Antimatter what do I want for my birthday

probably screenwriting or movie paraphenelia

if you can afford it
    @Antimatter

Pokemon or Digimon
    pokemon is better
    digimon has creepily sexualized women as "monsters"
    Anti, in a fight, who would win. Goku or Superman.
    depends on whoever is writing the story and the versions of the characters used
    WheatBun01 wrote: »
    Who do you think kisses better Goku or Superman??
    see above
    Anti I like the Gorillaz but don't really understand the metastory the albums take place in. Can you help me out?

Also I recently listened to "Are We Not Men? We are Devo!" at your suggestion. It was really coolbut I'm not sure Satisfaction counts as a cover as it changes all but the lyrics.
    i barely understand it myself. read wiki pages and watch the music videos and i guess check out rise of the ogre/anything that sums up the adventure games that were on the gorillaz site
    Earth, fire, wind, water, or heart?

wind
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    this is my favourite part of metropolis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t63_HRwdAgk

oh my god how have I never seen this

it's somewhat obscure
    lirelent wrote: »
    What is the correct mass hierarchy for neutrinos?
    if i had my neutrino book written by asimov (he wrote on science fact as well!) i would consult that

hm

INSUFFICIENT DATA FOR MEANINGFUL ANSWER.

Naphtali wrote: »
    anti what other robots/mechs/whatevs do you like besides pacific rim and transformers?

assorted stuff
    super sentai can have good stuff, as can gundam though the latter can be reeeeeeeeeaaaaallllllly dull
    zote/nge look too creepily organic for me to really dig, and i dont like ttgl

megas xlr is stellar, as was juston seyfert (rip)'s sentinel (rip)

• KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    Anti, how did you decide on the name Rachel?

it had a nice ring to it

• WhytherWhyther Registered User regular
    What's your seventh-favorite pokemon, always kept around just long enough to show promise get excited, but ultimately left in the box to make room for the ones you love just a little bit more?

Whyther wrote: »
    What's your seventh-favorite pokemon, always kept around just long enough to show promise get excited, but ultimately left in the box to make room for the ones you love just a little bit more?

Oh man

Azumarill for me

• TubeTube Registered User admin
    if I buy pokemon x or y do I get the cracker who's on the box or the cracker who's on the other box

Tube wrote: »
    if I buy pokemon x or y do I get the cracker who's on the box or the cracker who's on the other box

The one on the box

Whyther wrote: »

sneasel's my fav but because of weavile existing i cant use her

you get the dude on the box you buy
    so rainbow miyazaki stag for x, demon apocalypse bird for y

• TubeTube Registered User admin
    which version contains the ballaest charizard

which version contains the ballaest charizard

Mega+Charizard+X+and+Y.PNG
    x is black with blue flame, y is charizard with a sharp looking racing stripe pretty much