As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Phallington Horror: A [Mini-Phalla]: Phallington is Devoured!

Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
edited October 2013 in Critical Failures
The Phallington Horror: A [Mini-Phalla]

tAYwXgX.jpg

Introduction:

Something strange is happening in Phallington. Normally it is a quiet town with very little incidence, but several citizens have gone mysteriously missing in the past few days. In addition, strange animal remains have been found on the outskirts of town, decapitated and skinned. A human skull and several ribs were found in the well this morning. The townsfolk do not know whether or not the bones belonged to one of their missing neighbors.

Strange markings are painted in blood on all of the doors. Villagers have given up on trying to remove them, as the symbols have been reappearing only moments erasure. Townfolk fear for their very souls.

Rules:
This is a Phalla game. If you are new, you are more than welcome to join but it might be a good idea to look over the linked topic for the basics. This game is relatively basic and is a good hopping on point for beginners.

The village faction is the The village of Phallington.
The mafia faction is the Possessed Villagers.

Signing Up:
Sign up by posting in bold limegreen. This game is designed for 25 players, but I'll take up to 30 players.

Voting:
Elimination votes every day will be cast in bold red. Vote close will be at 10:00 EST. Votes cast\Orders Submitted at 9:59 will be accepted, orders\votes cast at 10:00 will not.
Edited vote posts will be ignored, which may result in an inactivity warning if left uncorrected.

Inactivity:
To be considered active, each player must make at least two posts, make a vote, and submit orders. You will be removed from the game on the second day that you are inactive.

Standard Phalla Rules
-Include the host in all PM’s and Proboards. No anonymous contact
-No sharing, screenshotting etc. of Host PMs
-If you are eliminated, you can make one ghost post, as long as it has no game information. Ghost posts are made after the night’s final narration. See “Game Specific Rules” for exceptions to this rule
-No talking with the dead. Even if you are both dead.
-You may not add players to preexisting PM conversations. Start a new conversation instead.

Game Specific Rules
-This game will include two narrations. The second narration will be posted roughly one hour after the first narration is posted. If a player’s death is shown in the first narration, AND certain other conditions are met, they will receive a PM letting them know that their ghost has returned to exact revenge on their perceived attacker.

There are special rules for these returning ghosts: the ghost may make as many ghost posts as they want before the second narration of the night, and they also may mention the player they are targeting by name (and only that player). After the night’s final narration is posted, they may only make a single ghost post that conforms to standard phalla rules.

Players who do not receive a PM after the first narration may not make their ghost post until after the night’s final narration. These ghosts posts are made with respect to normal phalla rules (no game information).

Sample Villager PM:
You are a Villager of Phallington! You must ban together with your fellow villagers to remove the evil presence from your town.

Power(Haunting): Each night, you must specify a player that you would like to haunt. If you die that night, and certain other conditions are met, your ghost will return to the village and kill the player you specified. In addition, your rules for making ghosts post will be slightly altered. You will receive a PM when you are able to haunt.

Unless you are otherwise notified, do not ghost post until after the second narration of that night.

If you do not submit a target for Haunting, your target will be same as the previous night. If this cannot be done, your Haunting target will be randomly generated.

Win Condition: Remove all threats to the village.

Clarifications

Vote Ties: Tied Votes will result in both ‘winners’ being removed from the game.

Player List
3. KetBra
6. jdarksun
9. The Anonymous
13. Kime
14. GrimmyTOA \ SeGaTai
15. Trust
18. Baidol
19. undergroundmonorail
20. Invictus
22. Cythraul
23. Sir Fab
24. Gizzy
25. Infidel

The Dead:

Day 3:
TheRoadVirus, Possessed Villager - Exorcised by the Mayor
ObiFett, Villager - Devoured by a Mimic
CesareB, Villager - Murdered by Mad Villagers

Reserves:
1. BlahmcBlah

Narrations
Day 3 Narration

Steam
Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
3ds: 3282-2248-0453
Zombie Hero on

• EgosEgos Registered User regular
    I came for the murder

• premiumpremium Registered User regular
    I wish I could play but I have no time at all for phalla lately...

• Buddha73Buddha73 Registered User regular
    I live again!

• KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    Sign me up

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    I ain't afraid of no ghosts.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• EgosEgos Registered User regular
    premium wrote: »
    I wish I could play but I have no time at all for phalla lately...

I wish there was a sad face button :(

• ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    But who will haunt the haunters?

• vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    yaaaaaaa

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    I'm a spooky ghost!

// PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
  • The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    What's phalla?

• MillMill Registered User regular
    This new town is great! What could possible go wrong?

• CesareBCesareB Registered User regular
    Yay!

• Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    <- See Name

Grunt's Ghosts on
  • GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    Hey ZH, what time are you going to be ending the day? With the special haunting rules, it'll impact my ability to play...

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    GrimmyTOA wrote: »
    Hey ZH, what time are you going to be ending the day? With the special haunting rules, it'll impact my ability to play...

OP says 10 Eastern, with haunting shenanigans happening an hour later. I'm not ZH but I am sure he'll honor placeholder / grudge-hauntings if he doesn't hear from you.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    If you want to play but cannot be around during vote close, I am willing to relay messages if you tell me what you would say in advance.

Steam
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    yes plz

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    If you want to play but cannot be around during vote close, I am willing to relay messages if you tell me what you would say in advance.

Thanks!

I'll Sign up then

• TrustTrust Registered User regular
    Yeah, sign me up for some back to basics phalla.

We Stand Ready
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular

I ain't afraid of no ghosts

• JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    sign me up!

• BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • undergroundmonorailundergroundmonorail single-track subway Registered User regular
    i'm in

Pokémon X | 3DS Friend Code: 0490-4897-7688
    Friend Safari: Fighting - Machoke, Pancham, Riolu | In game name: Jessica
    Official Weather Gym Leader of the G+T Pokémon League. @me to try for the Climate Badge!
  • InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    I will phalla this phalla.

phalla

Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    MORE LIEK HOMBIE ZERO!

• CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    I smell deeeeaaaaaaattthhhhh

Probably mine.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
    We only need three more folks to start this thing.

Steam
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
  • Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    This is Halloween
    This is Halloween
    Pumpkins scream in the dead of night

This is Halloween
    Everybody make a scene
    Trick or treat 'till the neighbours gonna die of fright

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    Gizzy

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Reserve up I guess?

I'd actually like to play, but I'll be out of town the next few days for my third anniversary! For some reason, I don't think my wife would appreciate me playing phalla on my phone/ipad the whole trip.

Cats can't phalla. They don't thumbs

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    blahmcblah wrote: »
    I don't think my wife would appreciate me playing phalla on my phone/ipad the whole trip.
    Sign her up too!

I cant think of anything more romantic than trying to backstab each other into oblivion.

If we get another signup in the next 90 minutes or so I can start things off tonight.

Steam
    poke...comon guys!

Blood and Fire
    @IHaveaChair @IronWeasel @SaberOverEasy @Infidel

Come play so I can kill you murder you betray you play with you!

• SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Will be out of town this weekend and not sure I want to attempt the ghost posting mechanic drunk from my phone

PSN SeGaTai
    drunk posting is the way to phalla. Duh

Blood and Fire