As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pokemon: The muscles that will make the future bright!

• ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Not pictured in that image

@Rorus Raz sneaking back into frame, getting the DS out of the trash and buying three fedoras

A single "Waaaaaa" is heard, echoing through the night

• AsharaxxAsharaxx Registered User regular
    @Rorus Raz
    Beautiful OP.

My FC is 5413-0219-8736

• SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    @Rorus Raz

2707-3022-4350

add me everyone and tell me you added me ok??

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Looks like you can trade pokemiles for rare candies

Wonder trading goes towards pokemiles

hehehehehehehe

hehehehehehehhehehehehehe

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    a wonder trading gimmick run might be cool

start with a team of like, 6 bidoofs

everytime a pokemon levels twice you have to wondertrade it

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    Looks like you can trade pokemiles for rare candies

Wonder trading goes towards pokemiles

hehehehehehehe

hehehehehehehhehehehehehe

Where do you do that? There was a guy that talked about Pokémiles, but I forgot where he is.

• Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    No idea

Im just passing along little tidbits im seeing while skimming findings

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    ohmygod I'm going to make an acrobatics + air gem + that item loss ability

power-up punch, fighting gem

its like using shift gear klinklang except your coverage isn't total ass

• TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    @Rorus Raz 3411-1109-4537

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Alright, I have added everyone up to now that is in the OP to my friend's list. So add me so I can check out your safari.

Also, someone tell me what my safari type is please! Thanks.

• Halos Nach TariffHalos Nach Tariff Can you blame me? I'm too famous.Registered User regular
    @SCREECH OF THE FARG I have added you, and also everyone else on this page.

Also, if there's anyone here with a Trainer named Thomas that I just fought; sorry! I thought pokemon levels would scale...

• PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    In that Double Battle Cafe

"We're just two dudes eating together, nothing wrong with that"

• KorKor Known to detonate from time to time Registered User regular
    Can someone explain pokemon-amie?

Like, what benefits does it offer? And how do I know I'm doing it right? Can I do too much of something?

I feel like my options are either stuff my poke with food, or play a game that wins me food to also stuff my poke with.

DS Code: 3050-7671-2707
    Pokemon Safari - Sneasel, Pawniard, ????
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited October 2013
    it increases happiness as well as a new "friendship" stat

pokemon with high friendship in the single player will have a higher crit rate and a small chance to endure moves that should faint them with 1 HP

also you evolve evee into sylveon by maxing out its friendship

in addition to feeding them you can pet them

Speed Racer on
  • DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    Fduu4ND.png

• ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Okay so according to Serebii

Friend safari pokemon, even Kalos ones, can have their hidden ability

and also

Talonflame's hidden ability gives priority to flying type moves

also also Goomy's hidden ability is "gooey" and it lowers the speed of people who make contact

need hidden ability goomy pls

For everyone that I've seen express frustration with that place.

• KorKor Known to detonate from time to time Registered User regular

pokemon with high friendship in the single player will have a higher crit rate and a small chance to endure moves that should faint them with 1 HP

I thought I saw someone mention that it can increase XP gains as well?

DS Code: 3050-7671-2707
    Pokemon Safari - Sneasel, Pawniard, ????
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular

Also you play games with them, and also high friendship or affection (forget which) makes them gain more exp and level faster.

i haven't really messed with it much honestly other than checking to see if nintendo had prepared any penalty for if a 13-year-old tried to jerk off their greninja

(they did not)

• LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    So the shiny Giratina event is that only for black/white or can I go get one with my copy of X?

@Rorus Raz
    0920-0540-0190
    If you could add me to the OP please, thanks

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Added everyone in the OP as friends. Code is 0103-9568-0853 @Rorus Raz

As someone really anticipating getting this game eventually, I have a question to ask.

Does greninja's tongue scarf and angular head look better in 3D than I can tell from screenshots? I'm torn between wanting him and Chesnaught.

Whoever Glenn is, were you trading that to me on purpose? If so, thanks. That's an adamant female honedge.

• drp527drp527 We sacrifice our own That more may rise in their placeRegistered User regular
    I added everyone on this page, last page and the op

@SCREECH OF THE FARG

a1o1MZu.jpg
    Pokemon White FC: 2623 5026 2422 SS: 2150 9795 3738 Black: 4212 6128 9776
    Black2: 1593 2528 7190 3DS:0216-0910-3881 LoL:drp527
    Thanks dude

• Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    Since I'm not getting this game for a little while, does anyone want my near perfect IV, EV trained, timid nature'd, level 100 Chandelure to start a Ghost gym or wreck face in story mode?

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
    it's currently impossible to get gen V pokemon into gen VI, until they release their cloud-based pokemon box service later this year

Curse you Nintendo.

You think just because you make an excellent game you can slack off?

• KlendyKlendy Goomy GoomyGoomyRegistered User regular
    edited October 2013
    added most everyone I think, and my FC is amended. SPAM ME. NEED DA SAFARI MANS.

@Goose! our miis look frighteningly similar

Klendy on
    goomyisall400.jpg

Did anyone else know that
    Gourgeist comes in 4 different sizes, and different sizes have different stats?

• PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    I think I am going to hold off on Pokemon Bank until other people try it, out of paranoia.

Also, does that cave where you are given the jaw/sail fossil hold other fossils? I rock smashed for a while there but my net gain was an Onix (how does that make sense?) and a ton of revives. I'm after an Aerodactyl.

• StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Lasbrook wrote: »
    So the shiny Giratina event is that only for black/white or can I go get one with my copy of X?
    No, it's Gen V only. So Black and White 1/2.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Halos Nach TariffHalos Nach Tariff Can you blame me? I'm too famous.Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    I think I am going to hold off on Pokemon Bank until other people try it, out of paranoia.

Also, does that cave where you are given the jaw/sail fossil hold other fossils? I rock smashed for a while there but my net gain was an Onix (how does that make sense?) and a ton of revives. I'm after an Aerodactyl.

You can definitely get an Old Amber there, dunno about any other fossils.
    Just keep smashing those rocks.

Rock gym leader must've been at the back of the queue when they were handing out victory TMs, everyone else has given me something good, or at least interesting.

Halos Nach Tariff on
  • ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular

Smash rocks in glittering cave for Old Amber

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    I will add all the rest of the friend codes when I get home from work.

Speaking of work I just wanna be at home playing pokemon gosh darnit!

icGJy2C.png
    I'm only past the fourth gym but I feel like some of the Gym TMs are half-assed. Infestation got my hopes up that they were mixing things up, and Power-Up Punch is cool, but Rock Tomb and Grass Knot again?

• drp527drp527 We sacrifice our own That more may rise in their placeRegistered User regular
    I'm only past the fourth gym but I feel like some of the Gym TMs are half-assed. Infestation got my hopes up that they were mixing things up, and Power-Up Punch is cool, but Rock Tomb and Grass Knot again?

some of the others step it up, the tms from 5 and 6 in particular are very strong if you have pokemon to use them

I beat 7 but I don't actually remember what the tm was so I can't judge that, and I'm still on my way to 8

a1o1MZu.jpg
    Pokemon White FC: 2623 5026 2422 SS: 2150 9795 3738 Black: 4212 6128 9776
    Black2: 1593 2528 7190 3DS:0216-0910-3881 LoL:drp527
  • ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    I dunno

I like Rock Tomb on my Tyrunt

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
This discussion has been closed.