As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

WHAT JAMIE ASKS FOR...

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    WAM DAMMIT LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME

ETSUFeHl.jpg

unf

bdv5Myrl.jpg

UNF

8C4SPeK.jpg

/dead

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Who's Jamie

Me.

• SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    do those leggings have little winglets on them or are those ninja blades

Q1e6oi8.gif
  • HellaJeffHellaJeff FAB FRESH RAIIINBOOWWWWWRegistered User regular
    Snowbeat wrote: »

Yes.

• DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    I have been dressing female on the regular lately. It's a good feeling.

I need underwear though. And leggings. And another pair of jeans. And tops. And more skirts. And some cute socks.

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Yes DO WANT DO WANT

0FnsvWIl.jpg

NMJ2NUVl.jpg

SucBzScl.jpg

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    HellaJeff wrote: »

Yes.

well i'm glad i'm not the only one dressing up as naruto the 747 this year

Q1e6oi8.gif
  • bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    Guys did you know there is a skin condition that is often misdiagnosed as eczema that pretty much means you have celiac disease??! I didn't until my dermatologist appointment today!
    So now I am waiting for my skin biopsy to come back to find out if I have it. I can't decide what I want the result to be - it would be nice to have an answer for all my weird skin issues lately but on the other hand gluten is delicious.
    http://celiacdisease.about.com/od/whatisceliacdisease/a/DermatitisHerp.htm

• RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    I am a fashion holocaust.

Every time I've ever tried doing a fancy, I feel like I'm wearing some costume and some dick is gunna come by and catch me and call me out.

Jeans and a t-shirt and just cut my hair so I don't have to think about it, if you don't mind, and I'll just keep pretending like nobody ever has to look at me.

8406wWN.png
    You just gotta do fancy and own it.

Being in a costume gives you liberties you don't have in normal people clothes! It's like superpowers!

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    8C4SPeK.jpg

Ahahahhaha oh my goosssshhh

plus there's a difference between "doing a fancy" and just dressing better than a walmart tee and shapeless jeans

not everyone who is "fashionable" wears a suit and tie

Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Who's Jamie

Oh shit my boss is here I gotta scram they can't see me around this riffraff

VRXwDW7.png
    Man I would legit wear those leggings.

I would legit wear any of the pictures I just posted.

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    plus there's a difference between "doing a fancy" and just dressing better than a walmart tee and shapeless jeans

you're forgetting my favorite accessory

body image self loathing

never leave home without it

8406wWN.png
  • PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Liiya wrote: »
    Who's Jamie

Me.

Is Jamie your middle name

I thought it was "courtesy"

• World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    sal WHERE are you FINDING these

kQwcZLJ.png
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    somebody needs to dress and style Tube

I didn't recognize him in the PAX photo, until I decided to squint at the dweeb in the front row

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)

you're forgetting my favorite accessory

body image self loathing

never leave home without it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRXKkUhe_B0

Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Yes DO WANT DO WANT

0FnsvWIl.jpg

U
    N
    G
    H

Well the first three are all from my favourite shop in Seoul, A-Land.

Then the tights are here.

And the other two are from Asos.

WHICH IS THE MOMENT YOU REALIZE THAT SKELETON TRACKSUIT IS $500.00

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    I want to wear those leggings with some tough motherfucking boots

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    the titular jamie is @PA Jamie, who IMed me an hour ago to say "I can't find the new beauty thread wahhhh"

she's hooked

kQwcZLJ.png
  • UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    ....Are those platform saddle booties?

I kinda want them

edited October 2013
    I know right, me too.

E: oh no they're gone now! But they still have

these and these I guess...

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Dubh wrote: »
    somebody needs to dress and style Tube

I didn't recognize him in the PAX photo, until I decided to squint at the dweeb in the front row

If only piggy chimp were still here.

• TasteticleTasteticle Registered User regular
    Whenever I go shopping for clothes I take my girlfriend with me so she can tell me what looks good

She asked me why once

I told her "You understand this is for you right? If you weren't in my life there would be no-one I would want to look good for and I would wear sweatpants and a hoodie 24/7. You are saving me from myself."

Uh-oh I accidentally deleted my signature. Uh-oh!!
  • Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    robert evans has an instagram

he looks like a red leather wallet

twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • calamityjamiecalamityjamie Corgi Wrangler Seattle, WARegistered User staff
    Jeans and a t-shirt and just cut my hair so I don't have to think about it, if you don't mind, and I'll just keep pretending like nobody ever has to look at me

this is my liiiiiiiiiiife

You guys...

JVX3KyA.jpg

RUVCwyu.jpg
    PA Jamie wrote: »
    Jeans and a t-shirt and just cut my hair so I don't have to think about it, if you don't mind, and I'll just keep pretending like nobody ever has to look at me

this is my liiiiiiiiiiife
    girl please

8406wWN.png
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    There's just something about tight black leggings.

Especially the 'wet look' variety.

Something primal wakes up and growls.

• UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    I was just about to post those Sal

Bronze shoes eeeeeeeeeeeee

THEY ARE MISSING A MIDDLE BIT

IT IS LIKE AN M.C. ESCHER SHOE

GIMME GIMME GIMME

RUVCwyu.jpg
    Then the tights are here.

why can't i pick a size on these

what am i doing wrong

kQwcZLJ.png
    I dunno but I can't either so it's not just on your side! Weird.

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    suggest three things i should wear when my situation improves, based upon that which you've already seen of my wardrobe

1. dress

2. casual wear

3. aherm sexy stuff

im about six feet tall, and weigh about 155-160

ill provide somethin in spoiler if you need point of reference at some point

twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
    @Rankenphile have you ever seen me in something other than a hoodie/tshirt and jeans

think about it

Also I haven't cut my hair in... well that's embarrassing

let's just say a super long time eh

have you ever seen rank and jamie in the same room at the same time?

didn't think so

kQwcZLJ.png
This discussion has been closed.