As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

WHAT JAMIE ASKS FOR...

• MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    Wam why not just get sweat pants that has the word "POCKETS" written in sharpie where pockets should go.

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • calamityjamiecalamityjamie Corgi Wrangler Seattle, WARegistered User staff
    WAM I used my gel eyeliner for the first time today because I ran out of my other stuff

and it's scary and fancy and way better

but I need halp

• PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Every time I've ever tried doing a fancy, I feel like I'm wearing some costume and some dick is gunna come by and catch me and call me out.

I definitely feel exactly this when I wear my suit, so I just start walking and moving like A Guy Who Wears Suits and the whole thing becomes a game and makes it more manageable

Which I'm sure isn't the Adult Thing To Do, but who gives an eff

• LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Liiya wrote: »
    Who's Jamie

Me.

Is Jamie your middle name

I thought it was "courtesy"

Apparently its Liiya McWhatho Tuppence Flowers.

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Who's Jamie

Me.

Is Jamie your middle name

I thought it was "courtesy"

Apparently its Liiya Liiyaington McWhatho Tuppence Flowers Esq. the 4th.

literally the only name more comically british than that is benedict cumberbatch

• SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    Every time I've ever tried doing a fancy, I feel like I'm wearing some costume and some dick is gunna come by and catch me and call me out.

I definitely feel exactly this when I wear my suit, so I just start walking and moving like A Guy Who Wears Suits and the whole thing becomes a game and makes it more manageable

this is what everyone does

maybe at one point in our cultural history wearing a suit was Just What Men Did, but nowadays you need some kind of reference point for doing so and looking good

Q1e6oi8.gif
  • World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    PA Jamie wrote: »
    WAM I used my gel eyeliner for the first time today because I ran out of my other stuff

and it's scary and fancy and way better

but I need halp

this is a post from a previous thread that I made!

here are my big tips:
    1. with a cateye, use MINIMAL eyeshadow. sometimes I won't wear any at all, other times I'll use a light brown in my crease for a little more definition.
    2. I prefer gel eyeliners (bobbi brown is my favorite) but whatever you use, make sure it's got a nice fine point and makes a nice solid line.
    3. find the angle your lower eyelid makes at the outer corner of your eye, and trace that imaginary line up as long as you want to toward your eyebrow.
    4. draw along your upper lid line as far toward your inner corner as you want -- usually I'll do about halfway, but sometimes all the way for extra fanciness. connect it to the line you already drew.
    5. color it in!

experiment with this as much as you want, there's lots of shapes, but this is my everyday look. also, I recommend shaping your eyebrows to go with it.

LhmFJmZ.png

kQwcZLJ.png
  • World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    alternately, jamie: come over, i halp

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    There's just something about tight black leggings.

Especially the 'wet look' variety.

Something primal wakes up and growls.

Is it your three-incher?

• SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    OH DAMN

Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    Dubh wrote: »
    DUBH NEVER GETS WHAT SHE WANTS

Dubh has a brand new vajayjay.

I think that is fairly substantial, ma'am.

Also, I just bought this shirt:

564074?$ibm_large$

... for about $20.

I would have preferred a green tinted one to match my eyes, which are hazel.

Wait.

Which ... Hazel.

Witch Hazel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWXEqHUx-6o

smof wrote: »

Is it your three-incher?

call the fucking fire department

• OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    today's one of the few days where i like my outfit. all black except for my jacket and bright red sneakers.

and i desperately need a haircut.
    B5236FA4-BFCE-4BC9-8831-D5D6BD14FBE1-11577-000007C90BD7119C_zpsff6ecc12.jpg

• GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    suggest three things i should wear when my situation improves, based upon that which you've already seen of my wardrobe

1. dress

2. casual wear

3. aherm sexy stuff

im about six feet tall, and weigh about 155-160

ill provide somethin in spoiler if you need point of reference at some point

When you say suggest do you mean general styles for each category or more specific items and brands?

• RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    @Rankenphile have you ever seen me in something other than a hoodie/tshirt and jeans

think about it
    fair point

8406wWN.png
    @World As Myth

You overestimate my abilities. I'm mostly hung up on which direction to hold the brush.

• RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod

but they'll know, Pooro

they'll know

8406wWN.png
  • UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Orik, I had no idea you were one of the Endless

you know, the more I think about it, the more I think growing up with brothers that mercilessly mocked anything I ever tried to do in terms of self improvement may have had lasting effects

which is why I don't think about it

8406wWN.png
    @Rankenphile

Solution: Fancy D&D

Since we're roleplayin' anyway

World As Myth

You overestimate my abilities. I'm mostly hung up on which direction to hold the brush.

what kinda brush are you working with? this is my favorite kind

yhst-136819546654763_2268_851202281

kQwcZLJ.png
    orik just keep growing out that hair man

seriously you would look crazy

Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    I think we should bring masks into fashion, guys. Like being at a masquerade ball but all the time, like when you're just popping to the shop to get milk or whatever. Wouldn't that be awesome?
    This is me complaining some more about having shitty skin
    Going to jump down a well and live there forever

@Rankenphile

so what you're saying is we larp

8406wWN.png
  • VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Orik you know we all love Blue Steel, but would it be possible to get a sneak peek at Magnum?

• Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular

Is it your three-incher?

take that shrimp off the barbie, it is done

f2ojmwh3geue.png

but they'll know, Pooro

they'll know

Yeah but they're all faking it too

Everybody's faking it. It's the universal constant.

Aside from, like, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, probably.

That one exactly, because you gave that one to me with the eyeliner as part of my birthday present. The angle confuses me. My last eyeliner was functionally:
    52-7408.jpg

@Rankenphile

tumblr_inline_mr4mco0D4z1qz4rgp.gif

kQwcZLJ.png

That one exactly, because you gave that one to me with the eyeliner as part of my birthday present. The angle confuses me. My last eyeliner was functionally:
    52-7408.jpg

I DID? god I am the greatest friend, A++

yeah just come over and we'll have a ~makeoverrrrr~

kQwcZLJ.png
    @Rankenphile

kate that is a dangerous terrifying rabbit hole I have been avoiding for the sake of my own sanity

I watched Darkon in sheer terror, all white knuckles.

"There but by the grace of God go I."

8406wWN.png
  • VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    I think we should bring masks into fashion, guys. Like being at a masquerade ball but all the time, like when you're just popping to the shop to get milk or whatever. Wouldn't that be awesome?
    This is me complaining some more about having shitty skin
    Going to jump down a well and live there forever

Just rocking that plague doctor mask 24/7.

I'd even sleep in it.

Veldrin wrote: »
    Orik you know we all love Blue Steel, but would it be possible to get a sneak peek at Magnum?

I can't just bust it out, man. There are passersby and bystanders to consider.

@Rankenphile

kate that is a dangerous terrifying rabbit hole I have been avoiding for the sake of my own sanity

I am of the firm opinion that with the right group of people, larping would be the fucking tits

kQwcZLJ.png
    Snowbeat wrote: »

i am always, always tempted

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular

but they'll know, Pooro

they'll know

Yeah but they're all faking it too

Everybody's faking it. It's the universal constant.

Aside from, like, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, probably.

Literally everyone is faking it till they make it.

Except for William Fichtner, who could make any outfit look good.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
    @Rankenphile

I am of the firm opinion that with the right group of people, larping would be the fucking tits

But man isn't, like, life just one big larp

Whoaaaaaaa

oh, fichtner <3

i was really hoping he'd come back in the third act of elysium and be super evil

• Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    Snowbeat wrote: »

i am always, always tempted

what is the longest you've had it, and what was its behavior in this state

f2ojmwh3geue.png
This discussion has been closed.