As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

WHAT JAMIE ASKS FOR...

• RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    I wander into the fashion thread one fucking time and all of a sudden it's "hey rank just put on chain mail and some black face
    PA Jamie wrote: »
    @Rankenphile

Solution: Fancy D&D

Since we're roleplayin' anyway

so what you're saying is we larp

tumblr_inline_mr4mco0D4z1qz4rgp.gif
    kate that is a dangerous terrifying rabbit hole I have been avoiding for the sake of my own sanity

I watched Darkon in sheer terror, all white knuckles.

"There but by the grace of God go I."

I am of the firm opinion that with the right group of people, larping would be the fucking tits

I do not doubt it in the least.

I am just terrified I'd never be able to stop, and then you'd read about me in the paper for getting shot by the cops for accidentally frightening some kids with a battleaxe or blowing myself up trying to make an arm cannon thing that shoots a fireball like Gob Bluth.

8406wWN.png
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    I wander into the fashion thread one fucking time and all of a sudden it's "hey rank just put on chain mail and some black face, it'll be fiiiiiine"

8406wWN.png
  • SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    oh, fichtner <3

i was really hoping he'd come back in the third act of elysium and be super evil

you mean he'd be

william lich-tner?

Q1e6oi8.gif
  • PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    "It's cool guys, I'm drow," he says to his cellmates

Services will be held this Saturday at noon

basically what I am saying is I am one bad day away from living out that Red Fang video where they make beer armor.

Or the one where they wreck their car through shitloads of milk and stuff.

I'm happy either way.

8406wWN.png
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Snowbeat wrote: »
    orik just keep growing out that hair man

seriously you would look crazy

i am always, always tempted

what is the longest you've had it, and what was its behavior in this state

about this long. maybe a little longer. the first few times it was spiked with materials, once it was combed with mousse, and generally it keeps imitating a stand of wildgrass when left to its own devices

• calamityjamiecalamityjamie Corgi Wrangler Seattle, WARegistered User staff
    Man, y'all are making my day

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    @Rankenphile

kate that is a dangerous terrifying rabbit hole I have been avoiding for the sake of my own sanity

I am of the firm opinion that with the right group of people, larping would be the fucking tits

kate

kate no

there be dragons

jess' quip about me looking like dream made me really happy. i model my life and wardrobe after 80s vertigo comics

• DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    suggest three things i should wear when my situation improves, based upon that which you've already seen of my wardrobe

1. dress

2. casual wear

3. aherm sexy stuff

im about six feet tall, and weigh about 155-160

ill provide somethin in spoiler if you need point of reference at some point

goddammit, you're skinnier than me

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    basically what I am saying is I am one bad day away from living out that Red Fang video where they make beer armor.

I'm happy either way.

Let me get my car keys, this is on

• SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    @Rankenphile

kate

kate no

there be dragons

literally

Q1e6oi8.gif
  • ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Rank I am pretty sure you would look awesomely dashing in a nice suit with a heavy coat over it.

Like some kind of rough detective who has seen things but still has time to floss.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    Usagi wrote: »

I'm happy either way.

Let me get my car keys, this is on

are you ready to make barter town ours?

Miss me? Find me on:

Zonugal wrote: »
    Rank I am pretty sure you would look awesomely dashing in a nice suit with a heavy coat over it.

Like some kind of rough detective who has seen things but still has time to floss.

floss?

dude, we've met

my teeth look like someone dropped a box of dominoes down an up escalator

8406wWN.png
    rank would clean up real nice. he would never stop looking like a goofy motherfucker but that's just his personality shining on through

• Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular

I really like this succinct characterization of "has seen things but still has time to floss"

f2ojmwh3geue.png
    look, if John Marston can clean-up

so can Rank

Miss me? Find me on:

I really like this succinct characterization of "has seen things but still has time to floss"

that's some philippe-from-achewood level writing, yeah

Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    I wanna see what a Rank looks like now

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular

floss?

dude, we've met

my teeth look like someone dropped a box of dominoes down an up escalator

IS THE BOX NOT SEALED!?!

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    So I'm reading back through this thread, and Fancy D&D sounds like literally the best thing.

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular

Agh... Thanks?

My dream is ride @Usagi's shoulders into a battle, wielding a lance and a riding saber

Miss me? Find me on:

• NikolaiNikolai SSSSSSSSSSS Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    yo I bought some super skinny 510s and they da bes

Nikolai on
    xXNXOA7.png?1

Agh... Thanks?

it just sounds exactly like something onstad would write

"he was a tough guy. he had seen things, but still had time to floss."

Q1e6oi8.gif
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Rank, your house at next pax prime, fancy D&D, k?

Dubh wrote: »
    My dream is ride @Usagi's shoulders into a battle, wielding a lance and a riding saber

to be fair, that's a lot of folks' dream

8406wWN.png
  • DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUspnXLRwPY&amp;noredirect=1

JtgVX0H.png
    I imagine "fancy D&D" is something akin to high-stakes, back-alley poker games.

Nice suits, scotch, smoke always in the fucking air.

And when your character dies you get hauled off to have your hands smashed with a hammer.

a fairer steed than Shadowfax

Miss me? Find me on:

• calamityjamiecalamityjamie Corgi Wrangler Seattle, WARegistered User staff
    zerzhul wrote: »
    Rank, your house at next pax prime, fancy D&D, k?

Listen, this needs to happen

and like, not during any reasonable hours so I can come. I will straight up wear a gown.

Agh... Thanks?

I've never read Achewood so I didn't know if it was a compliment.

Is it?

• UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular

a fairer steed than Shadowfax

I know you mean this as a compliment but
    Neigh

Agh... Thanks?

I've never read Achewood so I didn't know if it was a compliment.

Is it?

i'll let you decide

Q1e6oi8.gif
  • NikolaiNikolai SSSSSSSSSSS Registered User regular
    oh they were red too

xXNXOA7.png?1
    also you should read achewood

Q1e6oi8.gif
    @Dubh, you can have Usagi as your noble steed.

For into battle I will always sit-atop @The Geek's powerful shoulders.

I imagine "fancy D&D" is something akin to high-stakes, back-alley poker games.

Nice suits, scotch, smoke always in the fucking air.

And when your character dies you get hauled off to have your hands smashed with a hammer.

if I had any amount of money (I'd have more money than sense yuk yuk yk)

I would fly the fuck up to seattle and buy in to this in a fucking heartbeat

Miss me? Find me on:

This discussion has been closed.