As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

WHAT JAMIE ASKS FOR...

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Dubh wrote: »
    Zonugal wrote: »
    I imagine "fancy D&D" is something akin to high-stakes, back-alley poker games.

Nice suits, scotch, smoke always in the fucking air.

And when your character dies you get hauled off to have your hands smashed with a hammer.

if I had any amount of money (I'd have more money than sense yuk yuk yk)

I would fly the fuck up to seattle and buy in to this in a fucking heartbeat

"Alright folks, we'll be doing a second edition run through of the Temple of Elemental Evil. No silly business. Max hit points at first and may Pelor be on your side.

Roll initiative."

Zonugal on
    Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    Usagi wrote: »
    My dream is ride @Usagi's shoulders into a battle, wielding a lance and a riding saber

to be fair, that's a lot of folks' dream

a fairer steed than Shadowfax

I know you mean this as a compliment but
    Neigh

aw butts, sorry :(

I sorta fangirled too hard

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    PA Jamie wrote: »
    zerzhul wrote: »
    Rank, your house at next pax prime, fancy D&D, k?

Listen, this needs to happen

and like, not during any reasonable hours so I can come. I will straight up wear a gown.

so, like, 3am on wednesday night?

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Rank, host a huge D&D thingy.

Bunch of separate tables all in the same vicinity within the same adventure. They are all trying to succeed at a separate, but ultimately united, task.

And the night ends with the survivors of every table in a free-for-all death match to claim victory.

• Options
    calamityjamiecalamityjamie Corgi Wrangler Seattle, WARegistered User staff
    @zerzhul DONE.

Actually for Prime I was pretty much wrapped up by 10PM every night, which was a PAXmas miracle.

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular

Bunch of separate tables all in the same vicinity within the same adventure. They are all trying to succeed at a separate, but ultimately united, task.

And the night ends with the survivors of every table in a free-for-all death match to claim victory.

this is a thing with pathfinder society at big events

• Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    @zerzhul DONE.

Actually for Prime I was pretty much wrapped up by 10PM every night, which was a PAXmas miracle.

Should've shown up for carbombs then!

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited October 2013
    zerzhul DONE.

Fak, I wasn't wrapped up until at least 1am with article editing... but then again mustache news network never sleeps >.>

I mean someone had to tell @Moe Fwacky how to edit down jonny nero's PRD interview into this masterpiece...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXIiQQo-fGk

zerzhul on
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    PiptheFair wrote: »

I doubt Pathfinder Society would use Rumple Minze shots as cure light-wound potions.

Zonugal on
  • Options
    calamityjamiecalamityjamie Corgi Wrangler Seattle, WARegistered User staff
    Aphostile wrote: »

I will totally cheer on carbombers next year. (That sounds fucking terrible)

• Options

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!!!

• Options
    pookapooka Registered User regular
    you guys are making me miss my group. : (

also because i have no social life to distract me from missing people. on the upside, i've got a lot of craft projects lined up since the fashion monster is temporarily sated! almost done with a hat. this hat!

lfchwLd.jpg
  • Options
    valhalla130valhalla130 13 Dark Shield Perceives the GodsRegistered User regular
    smof wrote: »
    Snowbeat wrote: »
    Every time someone writes WAM in a post I hear it in my head as "WHAM!" and it seems really aggressive.

i just hear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIgZ7gMze7A

The 80's phoned

They said we can keep that, actually, they don't want it back

Smof, you put the boom boom into my heart.

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
  • Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular

Well you'll get picked up for a hug like everyone else then!

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    goddammit, Ryan

you have never picked me up for a hug

guess you're too busy hanging out less than 50 miles away with your cat girlfriend

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    Every time someone writes WAM in a post I hear it in my head as "WHAM!" and it seems really aggressive.

i just hear

The 80's phoned

Zoom zoom zoom, make my heart go boom boom, my superNova girl!!!!

• Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular

i just hear

The 80's phoned

you put the zetus in my lapetus, zonugal

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Fancy DnD better have some Cheetos on some goddamn toothpicks.

• Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod

I doubt Pathfinder Society would use Rumple Minze shots as cure light-wound potions.

I have legit done this sort of thing.

Buncha glass vials fulla random liquors. You want to use this potion? Down it.

Cure potion was whiskey.

Fireball was fireball, naturally.

Invisibility was whipped cream vodka.

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    I reckon I might be able to do a thing like that though. I got the space in the back yard now, I could make some shit go down.

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Guys I have the official theme album of the new fashion thread

Let us all put on our prettiest dresses and dance

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular

i just hear

The 80's phoned

you put the zetus in my lapetus, zonugal

I hate myself for knowing where this came from.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    :C

I am legitimately sad now and I don't know why it's bothering me so much

Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Man, I liked the formalwear thread.

• Options
    SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    i'm sorry viv

it was the thread or us

they had to put it down

Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    me too, nic

I was trying gonna get more people to check it out and post in it than the usual fashion crew, too, which makes it less cliquey or whatever the concern was becaues it had an actual prompt to engage folks

so I seriously do not know how to please these mods

Vivixenne on
  • Options

I have legit done this sort of thing.

Buncha glass vials fulla random liquors. You want to use this potion? Down it.

Cure potion was whiskey.

Fireball was fireball, naturally.

Invisibility was whipped cream vodka.

I recall! You have told me before!

• Options
    edited October 2013
    plus, I really hate megathreads

but I will take my disappointment and displeasure elsewhere

Vivixenne on
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    i too am displeased

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    plus, I really hate megathreads

but I will take my disappointment and displeasure elsewhere

Alternatively:

Hey @WorldAsMyth when you get a mo could you maybe put some of viv's stuff in the op cause it was really well thought out and fashionisty.

• Options
    "Your character is at negative eight hit points."
    "Well shit..."
    "If you down this cure moderate wounds potion you'll probably be okay."
    "What is it?"
    "Tequila."
    "Yeah, I'm just gonna die and make a new character...."

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    I had a whole idea for a guide to suits and formalwear accessories in my head when I saw the formal thread

Oh well I guess I can post it here once it's done/when the topic is relevant

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    "fancy" gamma world would just involve literally carrying around the six pack of beer you can roll on the random junk table when you create your character

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Just post it and whammo, relevance

I am not hindered by such petty restraints as "topical" and "what we're currently discussing"

see: previous insistence that everyone listen to this Fuzz album right away

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    Antimatter wrote: »
    "fancy" gamma world would just involve literally carrying around the six pack of beer you can roll on the random junk table when you create your character

Take the six pack rings, fold them over one another, and you have yourself a set of fancy pearl white plastic bangles

• Options
    SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited October 2013
    "on topic"'?

what's happening

did i stumble into d&d

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    The issue isn't really as simple as on topic vs off topic and more that mega threads and blah blah blah viv was doing a thing and things happened yknow

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    MadEddyMadEddy Creepy house watching youRegistered User regular
    Guys did you know there is a skin condition that is often misdiagnosed as eczema that pretty much means you have celiac disease??! I didn't until my dermatologist appointment today!
    So now I am waiting for my skin biopsy to come back to find out if I have it. I can't decide what I want the result to be - it would be nice to have an answer for all my weird skin issues lately but on the other hand gluten is delicious.
    http://celiacdisease.about.com/od/whatisceliacdisease/a/DermatitisHerp.htm

I hope this turns out okay and the docs figure it out for you, dude.

ruby-red-sig.jpg
  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    damn, that formalwear thread was really good

• Options
    edited October 2013
    that reminds me

the rash on my lip still hasn't gone away

it's been 2 years now of it almost going away then coming back, then getting worse, then getting better, then getting worse again, then almost going away etc rinse repeat cycle forever

Vivixenne on
This discussion has been closed.