As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Dear Abbymatter,

• Options
    HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    Watch that shit. I mean it. Goofy french pulpy sci fi. It's gorgeous.

Steam: poetic_gecko.
    2DS/3DS Friend code 0361-7385-2366
    Twitter: @PoeticGecko
  • Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    smof have you..

only seen jurrasic park?

• Options
    HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    She's seen Dinotopia, surely.

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    The Fifth Element is a lot of fun. It's a big bombastic action movie set in a crazy form-over-function designed futuristic world with aliens, shady weapons dealers, good vs evil, and true love. It knows exactly what it is and it has so much fun with it.

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Big badda boom

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Chickan, Goood!

Leeloo Dallas Multipass.

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    FAQ wrote: »
    smof have you..

only seen jurrasic park?

Honestly until today I didn't even know there were other films. Life's a school!

• Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    I am a meat popsicle.

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    It's the middle of the day and I'm looking out my window and there is a big ol' fox just hanging out on the roof of my neighbours garden shed.

Foxes round here be sassy as fuck.

lk31iJU.jpg

Brovid Hasselsmof on
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    GIMME DA CASSSSSSSH

• Options
    tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    smof wrote: »
    It's the middle of the day and I'm looking out my window and there is a big ol' fox just hanging out on the roof of my neighbours garden shed.

lk31iJU.jpg

Did he say anything?

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    booooo

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    he said CHAOS REIGNS

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Anti, this is a question i've been asking my coworkers and I think it's particularly relevant to you.

If you could be robots, how many robots would you be?

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    tugga wrote: »

lk31iJU.jpg

Did he say anything?

idgi

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular

lk31iJU.jpg

Did he say anything?

idgi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    something something all yo yen

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    valhalla130valhalla130 13 Dark Shield Perceives the GodsRegistered User regular
    TankHammer wrote: »
    I think Blade Runner is a good-looking film but the actual story doesn't do much for me.

Question:
    Pancakes or Waffles?

Pancakes
    Draculas or Wolfmens?

Wolfmens.

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
  • Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular

lk31iJU.jpg

Did he say anything?

idgi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BbRffBCeYw

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Fyndir wrote: »

lk31iJU.jpg

Did he say anything?

idgi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BbRffBCeYw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmn9asN-8AE

• Options
    Edith UpwardsEdith Upwards Registered User regular
    I thought the Gorillaz broke up.

• Options
    Man all I wanted was a simple video of the space marines shouting "SPACE MARINES" in big silly voices, and instead I've fallen into a veritable abyss of horrible space marine related fan videos with bad music shoved on them.

• Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    antimatter where should the next assassin's creed video game be set

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    -Tal wrote: »

For reals?

Morocco

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular

For reals?

Morocco

Space Egypt

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Dear Abbymatter

How do I maximize my swag?

I normally don't go for swag optimization but there's a thing going on later to day and my swag needs to be in tiptop shape.

Pls help me

strut
    I think Blade Runner is a good-looking film but the actual story doesn't do much for me.

Question:
    Pancakes or Waffles?

Draculas or Wolfmens?
    waffles, syrup buckets built in
    draculas, lady draculas are preferable to she wolfs
    SLyM wrote: »
    Anti, this is a question i've been asking my coworkers and I think it's particularly relevant to you.

If you could be robots, how many robots would you be?

one
    boxer rebellion or apartheid era south africa

For reals?

Morocco

Question:
    Pancakes or Waffles?

Pancakes
    Draculas or Wolfmens?

Wolfmens.

neither of you are antimatter :T

• Options
    LarsLars Registered User regular
    I have a desire to try and write something today, but I'm not sure what I should write about.

Any suggestions?

(Preferably not a comedy or romance, though elements of either are fine).

• Options
    mystery, always a mystery

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular

For reals?

Morocco

Space Egypt

whatever the present day is in that video game series so it can end already

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Antimatter wrote: »
    mystery, always a mystery

Okay, got a few ideas to try and develop:

#1: A werewolf hunter tracks a werewolf aboard a transcontinental train, but does not know which passenger is the werewolf and it's going to be a full moon tonight. Now the hunter only has a few hours before sunset when the train will basically become a rolling coffin for everyone aboard.

#2: A retired professor sees a report about a grisly murder on television. At the scene of the crime there is a strange vehicle, which the professor recognizes as the completed form of the nearly-finished time machine he currently is building in his basement.

#3: A space cruiser is taking a 250 year journey across the stars to it's destination, and all of it's crew is in cold sleep. One crew member's paranoia caused him to set his cold sleep chamber to awaken him every ten years so that he could check the ship and make sure everything was okay instead of just letting the computers handle everything. However, about 140 years into the trip, he awakens to find the dead body of another crew member. All other crew members are currently frozen in their sleep chambers, but which of them awoke sometime in the last ten years to commit this murder, and why?

#4: It's the 1930s in San Fransisco, and a private investigator is looking into the death of a victim who was drained of all their blood. His investigation leads him to a dancer who goes by the name Mira Call. Unfortunately for him, during the course of his investigation he is fatally shot. As he lays in the alley dying, Mira approaches him and bears her fangs, offering him the opportunity to solve his own murder.
    Mira Call is an anagram of Carmilla (famous vampire who rearranges the letters of her name when she assumes a new identity).

#5: A group of pirates are making their way back to Port Royal to spend their newly-acquired booty from a successful plunder. However, in the middle of the night they are awaken from their drunken slumber to find the cook dead on the deck and the valuable jeweled necklace missing from their acquired treasures. Will they discover the true culprit before tearing each other apart?

#6: A powerful wizard and his apprentice arrive at a local tavern, filled with various lowlifes. To the barkeep, all money is the same, so he even serves the likes of orcs and trolls. The wizard has come here as he has tracked a magical tome stolen from his library. He finds it, but turns up murdered before he can reveal the thief. Can the apprentice figure out the culprit in time to escape with her life?

#7: A bad storm knocks out the power at an island nudist resort. Unfortunately for the guests, someone also turns up shot to death that very night. Now they are trapped on the island with a murderer and unable to contact help until the storm passes and they can reach the mainland. But who is the murderer? More importantly, where did they hide the murder weapon? (Okay, this one is just a joke my friends and I used to bring up when talking about mystery story ideas)

Should I focus on one of these or keep brainstorming?

Lars on
  • Options
    combine them all

• Options
    Lars no joke I really like all of those.

I can't pick a favourite between #1 and #3 though.

So write both of them please. 8->

• Options
    Ok, so a wizard and his apprentice arrive at a nudist island resort full of vacationing pirates in order to track a werewolf. Suddenly, they are all abducted by aliens and placed into cold-sleep to be transported to a distant planet where they will be turned into slaves.

Fortunately, the vampire Carmilla and an old professor arrive in a time machine to rescue everyone.

Unfortunately, a half dozen different people turn up murdered under mysterious circumstances, so the apprentice must solve all the cases before those that remain board the time machine to escape the aliens.

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    Oh, I see, nobody asks the transgirl with a history major about where the next goddamn AC game should be

Two middle fingers up, circling slowly for everyone to see

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    dubh where do you think the next assassin's creed video game should be

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    Dubh wrote: »
    Oh, I see, nobody asks the transgirl with a history major about where the next goddamn AC game should be

make your own thread

entire dubh is babies

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    dubh where do you think the next assassin's creed video game should be

The Bolshevik Revolution

assassinate royalty, communists, and foreign business owners alike

see the vast russian landscape see big fucking Russian cities

and don't miss the quicktime event to give Stalin a hug

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    spoiler: Stalin tries to kill you

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    Antimatter wrote: »
    Dubh wrote: »

make your own thread

entire dubh is babies

I'm not forum celebrity enough to do one of these threads

couldn't stand to see the thread die of anemia

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    that's coward talk