As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

How to look for a screen for PS3 and/or a PC?

SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
Semi-recently I went into a scare where I thought my laptop shat itself and was looking into buying a whole new PC, but after a bit of work, my laptop is back in working order. However, I don't expect this thing to last forever, and I currently am playing my PS3 hooked up to a 480p tv smaller than a lot of computer monitors.

So I figure I'll pick up a small TV or a computer monitor to use right now with my PS3 and will probably hook it up with a PC that I'll assemble at a more leisurely pace now that I don't have to buy everything all at once. I haven't planned out that much further than "I will buy something to hook a PC and/or PS3 up to and eventually have the PC in question."

the problem is I don't know jack shit about what is good, what is bad, and how much I should expect to pay for what. I don't even know where to start doing research from. I'm somewhat space and money constrained, so smaller and cheaper is what I'll start from and work from there, hopefully without going so small and cheap that I end up with junk.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)