As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Post your front yard (NSF3G/56K)

13»

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I took a short video of the drive around my neighborhood but I keep forgetting to upload it.

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    That place looks really pleasant, DDV!

• Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    It is mostly! It's a super nice house (ask Usagi), and the dog is the sweetest most loveable mastiff ever. Two of my roommates are awesome and the best and they're supportive and use the right pronouns and I am happy with them! But the third roomie is starting to annoy the shit out of the rest of us.

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    It's a super awesome house, DDV! And I just want to snuggle the dog as long as he promises not to slobber on me :D

• Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    He doesn't make such promises. :D But he seemed to like you (he was growling and barking for our attention when we were talking in the kitchen)!

• Options
    bergmann620bergmann620 Registered User new member
    edited November 2013

bergmann620 on
  • Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    I'll take a Lost Salient if you have one available.

Goddammit, I just got this.

• Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    edited August 2014
    I have a front room. Is that the same? 20140817_150911_zpssldkvuhr.jpg
    Spot the demon.

Kaplar on
  • Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    That is a really nice rug

• Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    chromdom wrote: »

Thanks! Girlfriend picked it out.

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I went and looked back in the thread and saw a few people post the google map look of their yard
    So I went and looked at mine. It's from Oct 2011 and yeah this area looked far better nearly 3 years ago.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Kaplar wrote: »
    chromdom wrote: »

Thanks! Girlfriend picked it out.

It really ties the room together.