As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Rocksmith 2014 out in October Allegedly! Bass expansion now just $10 on all systems!

1789101113»

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Yeah there does seem to be some consistency issues with the PC version and the cable for some reason.

• Options
    Banzai5150Banzai5150 Registered User regular
    I've not really had any issues with that with my PC. My main problem is my USB G930's and having to switch to onboard sound and use some wired earbuds just to play :( But, I preordered it last night anyway!

50433.png?1708759015
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Mine just stops working occasionally. Have to restart the game to get it to recognize the cable. Could be related to still running XP I suppose.

• Options
    FyreWulffFyreWulff YouRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    A shot in the dark, but check your power management options. It's possible your computer is putting the USB ports to sleep.

Put it on whatever XP had as "Maximum power 24/7" and see if it happens again.

• Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    A shot in the dark, but check your power management options. It's possible your computer is putting the USB ports to sleep.

Put it on whatever XP had as "Maximum power 24/7" and see if it happens again.

Holy crap, I didn't even know this was a thing. I disabled "USB Selective Suspend Setting" and will let you guys know if that changes anything.

What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    JOE_1967JOE_1967 Registered User regular
    I play it on PC and don't usually have problems, even though I'm running my audio through a sound card. Occasionally if the lag is really, noticeably bad, I'll unplug and reconnect and that usually gets it down to a manageable level.

Oh, I thought of a couple of other features I'd like to see (but don't expect -- this is just me dreaming): First, don't give me Master-level encores, or at least let me choose to enable/disable them -- just because I've 100%'ed all sections of a song doesn't mean I actually have it memorized. Second, on the accelerator, let me actually run the speed up to something faster than the actual playback speed -- if I can get through the section at 110% or whatever, then I'll probably be able to do a better job in the performance at 100%.

• Options
    Banzai5150Banzai5150 Registered User regular
    It's out, and it's spiffy... more thoughts when more time is put in.

50433.png?1708759015