As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pokemon: The muscles that will make the future bright!

• BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    taking buggirl that far is quite the accomplishment, even if the elite 4 knocked her about

I am tickled pink

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    there we go

what's your in-game name @Fiz

• FizFiz Registered User regular
    My team for the Elite 4 is kind of lacking right now.

Dr. Gero the Greninja is level 85
    Tiger the Furfrou (named after my standard poodle) is level 84
    Nance the Talonflame is level 86
    Synergy the Gengar is level 78 and my mega pokemon. I hate that it loses levitate

The other two slots are ones I have been using to level up other things for my pokedex. I only have four things. I love my poodle, but it just doesn't deal damage like everything else on the team. Tempted to box him after my first attempt at the league.

juggcat.jpg
    there we go

what's your in-game name @Fiz

Pretty sure I just go by James.

juggcat.jpg
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited October 2013
    wait

does grooming furfrou not buff his stats

what the fuck

Speed Racer on
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    @Rorus Raz
    Virgil_Leads_You: 4012-4146-9468

Looking forward to seeing everyone's PR Vids, while I work my way up to be the very best.

VayBJ4e.png
    wait

does grooming furfrou not buff his stats

what the fuck

No idea. But thanks!

My furfrou looks like Giratina in the mini icon with his current haircut

juggcat.jpg
  • Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    So how should I EV train this Exploud

Im assuming all into attack and special attack

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    So how should I EV train this Exploud

Im assuming all into attack and special attack

Usually you want to choose one or the other. If its a sweeper, you usually go with speed in the second max stat, if it's bulky, you do a defensive stat.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • WyvernWyvern Registered User regular
    Fiz wrote: »
    BugBoy wrote: »
    now that some movesets are out I can see how all of my favorites got buffed this gen

glare got boosted to 100% accuracy! I will never again have a dunsparce sweep ruined by a 10% miss

ledian gets power-up punch! surely this is the tool needed to make my iron fist ledian the best of all time

I am happy to hear Ledian got a boost. When I did that "top 10 favorite pokemon" thing it always made it to the top without any hesitation. Love that bug.

I wish I had my Galvantula from Black 2. It was so perfect. Best little bug ever.

I can give you a 4-IV Joltik if you want. I am basically a Joltik pinata at this point. I've been planning on handing them out like candy once I sort out the weaker ones (by which I mean "the ones that got 3-4 IVs but none of them were speed").

Switch: SW-2431-2728-9604 || 3DS: 0817-4948-1650
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    I wonder if they purposely made Pokemon #666 a dainty butterfly.

Probably not, 666 doesn't have any particular significance in Japan. And some Pokemon had to end up being 666.

• ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    So Lucario, Mr. Steel Fighting himself, not learning Bullet Punch through level up is just gamefreak trolling, right?

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
    Wyvern wrote: »
    now that some movesets are out I can see how all of my favorites got buffed this gen

glare got boosted to 100% accuracy! I will never again have a dunsparce sweep ruined by a 10% miss

ledian gets power-up punch! surely this is the tool needed to make my iron fist ledian the best of all time

I am happy to hear Ledian got a boost. When I did that "top 10 favorite pokemon" thing it always made it to the top without any hesitation. Love that bug.

I wish I had my Galvantula from Black 2. It was so perfect. Best little bug ever.

I can give you a 4-IV Joltik if you want. I am basically a Joltik pinata at this point. I've been planning on handing them out like candy once I sort out the weaker ones (by which I mean "the ones that got 3-4 IVs but none of them were speed").

I would love that. Especially if you could name it Webstor for me. It's a MotU reference that makes my bf smile so much.

juggcat.jpg
  • StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Goose! wrote: »
    I wonder if they purposely made Pokemon #666 a dainty butterfly.

Probably not, 666 doesn't have any particular significance in Japan. And some Pokemon had to end up being 666.

Yeah, 666 as a bad number is a pretty specifically Christian notion.

And, well, Japan ain't exactly known for its abundance of Christians.

Stilts on
    IKknkhU.gif
  • Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    finished Multi Battles with @singlecell.

• ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Well I got a shiny relicanth from chain fishing, but haven't gotten a shiny dragalgae @drp527

Cool though! I like relicanth!

• WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    So theoretically would Tyrunt show up in Rock or Dragon?

dN0T6ur.png
  • Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    Also yeah, if anyone needs dittos, i still have that list running and I'll be capping dittos pretty often for no real reason. So just @ me.

• Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Wyborn wrote: »
    So theoretically would Tyrunt show up in Rock or Dragon?
    Could show up in both

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited October 2013
    taking buggirl that far is quite the accomplishment, even if the elite 4 knocked her about

I am tickled pink
    One time she survived a hit via Affection to finish a pokemon off.

I was so proud.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
    ph blake wrote: »
    So Lucario, Mr. Steel Fighting himself, not learning Bullet Punch through level up is just gamefreak trolling, right?

the entirety of pokemon is gamefreak trolling

• HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    God damnit I have 2 boxes of Joltiks and none of them have are god dang timid

• drp527drp527 We sacrifice our own That more may rise in their placeRegistered User regular
    Arch wrote: »
    Well I got a shiny relicanth from chain fishing, but haven't gotten a shiny dragalgae @drp527

Cool though! I like relicanth!

I go back to fishing every once in a while
    so far I've hit 2 clawitzers relicanth and a poliwhirl as shinies)

a1o1MZu.jpg
    Pokemon White FC: 2623 5026 2422 SS: 2150 9795 3738 Black: 4212 6128 9776
    Black2: 1593 2528 7190 3DS:0216-0910-3881 LoL:drp527
  • StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    So where exactly does Affection work besides AI trainers? Should I be hitting max affection on my Battle Maison teams?

YL9WnCY.png
  • WyvernWyvern Registered User regular
    edited October 2013

I would love that. Especially if you could name it Webstor for me. It's a MotU reference that makes my bf smile so much.

Sure thing. What's your friend code? I'm on my phone right now and can't see signatures. I'm 0817-4948-1650.

@Huntera, you too.

Wyvern on
    Switch: SW-2431-2728-9604 || 3DS: 0817-4948-1650
    @drp527

I tried for a while to get a shiny dragalage, but to no avail. I will try again tomorrow. Hold on to a clawitzer for me!

• PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    "The warp panels transport both happiness and sadness in equal measure"

Woah there, Team Flare Grunt.

• HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular

Sure thing. What's your friend code? I'm on my phone right now and can't see signatures. I'm 0817-4948-1650.

@Huntera, you too.

2981-5737-5781

And if we're requesting names could I get one named Scootle I would appreciate it

• PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Who are these mysterious masked heroes?

• Man of the WavesMan of the Waves Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Melding wrote: »
    I think I have bred upwards of 20 male fennekins

you got like a 12% chance of a female. that's going to take some time.

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuurgh

I bred about 10 Fenniken trying to get a female before giving up. After hatching the last batch and returning to the day care, I put the last egg in the bank and moved on.

Later, I couldn't remember what the egg was and hatched it with a different set of eggs.

Out of that forgotten egg popped a female shiny fenniken.

Man of the Waves on
  • MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    Oh it's good to be back

I missed you guys

Beat the Champion today. Game seems very quick compared to other ones. Kinda bummed that there doesn't seem to be much post-game.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    getting real sick of yoru shit
    zapdos

• HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    I have GOODRA!!! *rotate* The Goomsday device is complete!

HyperBallad on
    Steam: poetic_gecko.
    2DS/3DS Friend code 0361-7385-2366
    Twitter: @PoeticGecko
  • SedraxisSedraxis Kooloo LimpahRegistered User regular
    You are now Dr. Goom.

Mirrodinlandscape.jpg
    3DS: 0232-8293-7683
  • Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    finally, i have a regenerator slowpoke

3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    edited October 2013
    anyone have pokerus cause i need it! gonna try horde ev training

i can trade you a super rare dream world slowpoke!

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    Have we already shared horde stories? Because I have a horrific one.
    Training my Tyrunt in the Reflecting Cave. The occasional Mime pesters me, a Carbink or two. Then it happens.

A horde. Not just any horde, freaking evil children clown swarm of Mime Jrs.

It gets worse

After I attack the first one, it uses Mimic. Then another. And another. By the end of the turn, every Mime Jr has used Mimic on me.

THAT'S WHEN THEY ALL STARTED USING BITE. That shit ain't right. No sir.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    the horror

the horror

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    "A horde of Weepinbell has appeared!"

OH GOD THEIR EYES.

This discussion has been closed.