As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pokemon: The muscles that will make the future bright!

1929394959698»

• StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Yeah, I faced down a horde of Mime Jrs with my Aegislash.

It was basically awful.

IKknkhU.gif
  • NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    There are also some amazing hordes out there.

Like the horde of Zangoose and one Seviper.

Or the horde of Durants and one Heatmor.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    Also got a Murkrow.

Wonder trading has come up with some real craptastic beauties.

Faeces the Bunnelby
    Dikz'nBawlz the Nidorina
    Beetch the Scatterbug
    Phaggot the male Flabebe
    My Junk the Honedge
    Chingchong the Pancham
    Scammedu the Bidoof
    Phuktard the Bidoof
    Wannafuk?? the Azurill
    And these are the few I do remember.

Steam: poetic_gecko.
    2DS/3DS Friend code 0361-7385-2366
    Twitter: @PoeticGecko
  • HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Doublade Double post.

HyperBallad on
    Steam: poetic_gecko.
    2DS/3DS Friend code 0361-7385-2366
    Twitter: @PoeticGecko
  • FizFiz Registered User regular
    I beat the league. Evolved my gible and goomy while I was doing it, so I really beat them with only four pokemon.

How proud was I of Furfrou when he took out TWO of the pokemon of the champion? The most proud.

Started going through Friend Safari. My boyfriend is going to be crushed when he finds out his type is fairy and the two he has so far are Dedenne and Jigglypuff.

Excited to find out the third pokemon in my Safari.

juggcat.jpg
  • StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Henroid wrote: »
    "A horde of Weepinbell has appeared!"

OH GOD THEIR EYES.
    Be strong for mother.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    Fiz wrote: »
    I beat the league. Evolved my gible and goomy while I was doing it, so I really beat them with only four pokemon.

How proud was I of Furfrou when he took out TWO of the pokemon of the champion? The most proud.

Started going through Friend Safari. My boyfriend is going to be crushed when he finds out his type is fairy and the two he has so far are Dedenne and Jigglypuff.

Excited to find out the third pokemon in my Safari.

did you friend code me Fiz?

• MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    so i am reading the list of compiled moves that is known to be affect by bullet proof and i'm wondering if any of them even get used.

Shadow ball i think i've seen around. and focus blast i think is still a thing.

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    both of those are definitely a thing

• Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    Sludge bomb and Seed Bomb can still see some use.

• MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Bulletproof

It certainly isn't a bad list.

Chesnaught is just weird to me, i guess.

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Okay so only one of the Gym Leaders was really remarkable / memorable this gen. A lot of them were just... bland.

• -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    you can mega evolve while your pokemon is asleep

PNk1Ml4.png
  • BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    Okay so only one of the Gym Leaders was really remarkable / memorable this gen. A lot of them were just... bland.

ive already forgotten grass guy

• drp527drp527 We sacrifice our own That more may rise in their placeRegistered User regular

I think part of that was them not really being involved in the story (though some of it was just them not having strong personalities)

following gen 5's strong, story-involved characters who interact with you almost regularly into people you talk with once then forget about makes them significantly duller

a1o1MZu.jpg
    Pokemon White FC: 2623 5026 2422 SS: 2150 9795 3738 Black: 4212 6128 9776
    Black2: 1593 2528 7190 3DS:0216-0910-3881 LoL:drp527
  • DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    oh em gee

stupid grasshopper stop drowning yourself before I can catch you in my net

• PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    anyone have pokerus cause i need it! gonna try horde ev training

i can trade you a super rare dream world slowpoke!

I can hook you up. Do we have each others' codes?

• StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited October 2013
    Beasteh wrote: »

ive already forgotten grass guy
    Dragon lady of the E4 was super cool though.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    already got pokerus from gnt, thanks tho

3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
This discussion has been closed.