Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Western [Chat]

19596979899101»

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Zampanov wrote: »
    Kristen Schaal is a horse

DUE, no

NO

Taken out of context that could look rude. But it is a part of a live show she did.

It is a song and dance number. Please someone not on their phone make post of youtube.

steam_sig.png
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong This post is sure to please my friends and everyone else as well Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    I have Visio and Powerpoint open at the same time. I wonder if I leave them both open long enough will they fight an epic battle between good and evil?

Wait, which one is good and which one is evil?

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Zampanov wrote: »

DUE, no

NO

Taken out of context that could look rude. But it is a part of a live show she did.

It is a song and dance number. Please someone not on their phone make post of youtube.

oh ok

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    I have Visio and Powerpoint open at the same time. I wonder if I leave them both open long enough will they fight an epic battle between good and evil?

Powerpoint is evil. Visio is good. Well mostly good.

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit I'm a good person yes it's trueRegistered User regular

No don't!

Evil will triumph

fuck gendered marketing
    Gooey wrote: »

Look at her dance and look at her go! Look at her dance like a horse!

*Deep breath*

steam_sig.png
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    Podly wrote: »
    desc wrote: »
    @podly I see your approval

I only just discovered http://thejogging.tumblr.com today because I am old and do not follow the hip new tumbles

man i don't even know what's hip anymore

and I will evade that problem by saying "hip" is an outdated post-industrial concept to interpollate subjugation

*wipes hands clean*

Young people spend their time wearing hot pink tank tops and flat brimmed caps and cultivating enjoyment of bottom shelf vodka and of culture designed to last 3-5 weeks at a stretch before obsolescence.

Let's talk about dark wood paneling installations in a gentleman's den. Overstuffed leather chairs, records arranged on floor-to-ceiling bookshelves, a turntable and stereo setup which are a little old but not ostentatiously so.

"Mancaves" are for trogs with unhappy marriages. Having a modest room tucked away to soak up minimal techno without the distractions of the day's fripperies or "coolness" is a perfectly reasonable indulgence.

@podly

I wish I could gift this post a moderately-priced bottle of single malt.

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong This post is sure to please my friends and everyone else as well Registered User regular

Powerpoint is evil. Visio is good. Well mostly good.

I don't know man, Visio is pretty evil. Have you ever worked with a large Visio document and played save roulette?

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    desc

with which brandy shall the decanter be filled?

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Bismuth OS - Operational 2019-07-12 - KeystoneRegistered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »

Hey! Sony is stealing Call of Duty's bit! Normal people placed inside harrowing videogame scenarios.

what other ad or movie trailer used that song again?

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit I'm a good person yes it's trueRegistered User regular
    I wonder if it would be worth trying to put the Waldstein sonata in an early pangerman context

fuck gendered marketing
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i was three hours late to work today

whoops.jpg

TY DK for finishing that so i didnt look like a mean dude throwing negs at HB 10s

steam_sig.png
  • Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    I wonder if it would be worth trying to put the Waldstein sonata in an early pangerman context

What?

Are you having a stroke right now?

• GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    @Feral will create the new thread
    @DasUberEdward is backup

This discussion has been closed.