As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Just heard the Fox song (What the fox says)

FalconerFalconer Registered User regular
I heard this song at my friends BBQ, and all I heard was a guy making bunch of weird sounds. Then I went online and looked it up and has like 150 million views when uploaded in September. I love this song, I think it's the best viral song to come out for a while. I felt this was just an excuse for the guy to make a bunch of weird sounds. But it's funny and way out there.

Now every fox video on Youtube have comments flooded with references to the song. And some videos that show actual fox sounds are suddenly now popular because now people really want to know what the fox says. Even fox costumes are up 40% this year compared to last year. I just think it's the coolest song ever.

• SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    what does the fox say

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    Whatever it says is the last thing you'll hear

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Falconer wrote: »
    I heard this song at my friends BBQ, and all I heard was a guy making bunch of weird sounds. Then I went online and looked it up and has like 150 million views when uploaded in September. I love this song, I think it's the best viral song to come out for a while. I felt this was just an excuse for the guy to make a bunch of weird sounds. But it's funny and way out there.

Now every fox video on Youtube have comments flooded with references to the song. And some videos that show actual fox sounds are suddenly now popular because now people really want to know what the fox says. Even fox costumes are up 40% this year compared to last year. I just think it's the coolest song ever.

I... can't tell if this is a spam post or not.

Are you part of the pro-fox lobby? Do you want me to buy discount fox sneakers? Did your cousin make $70/hr just surfing the web for videos of sexy fox ladies?

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    CHACA CHACA CHACA CHAKOW

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I am happy to have never even heard a second of this song and I plan on keeping it that way.

this song would have been better if they'd just saved it for Eurovision next year

• rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    I am happy to have never even heard a second of this song and I plan on keeping it that way.

You can avoid this one but really the disney-esque song by them about two people who love dubstep is kinda hilarious.

• ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular

It's quite underwhelming.

And this guy has 2 locked threads and has posted like 12 times total. This isn't worth shitting it. Utilize the report button and move on with your life.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    YaYa wrote: »
    this song would have been better if they'd just saved it for Eurovision next year

Oh shit yes, you are so right.

• FalconerFalconer Registered User regular
    Butters wrote: »

It's quite underwhelming.

And this guy has 2 locked threads and has posted like 12 times total. This isn't worth shitting it. Utilize the report button and move on with your life.

Wow, everyone must look up to you when something must be disapproved. They should promote you to entitled ruler of the forums since you notice everything.

• Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    how do you find the time to notice so much, butters??

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    It was pretty funny when the waitress at the hipster restaurant tried to score points with a reference to this song and none of us internet folks knew what she was talking about

mkc.png
    Falconer you're bad at posting

improve your posting this instant

This discussion has been closed.