As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Glossolalia] Silver\Vignette (Everybody Join In)

• Options
    DuxDux A host to DarknessRegistered User regular
    Did Grant find a fire extinguisher in the room?

yup

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    ok I need to finish this dumb paper for class, then I'll roll up a character

• Options
    Having said that, I would wait with making a stat sheet until after the current Ascend mission is done, as I will be switching to a different system when that comes around.

• Options
    CheeselikerCheeseliker Registered User regular
    ALso, my game is totally coming back...at some point. Been busy. Maybe this weekend.

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Still want to make my Janitor in that

And get your Dusts post in peeps. If you have forgotten what the last update was, Owen asked you if you would rather be Bounty Hunters and have your debt waived

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Pretty sure I posted after that, accepting the job.

• Options
    Oh no I got that one. You are just the only one that posted

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Lily Black Smith, Strong, Honest, Pretty[WRATH]
    ▥▥▥▥▥ Fire: ▥▥▥▥▥[i: ]

"Works for me."

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Ok someone help me figure out how to makea DarkRED character. I'm trying to figure this out but I think my brain is fried

• Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    What things do you like to do with your chracter. What would be fun ways to solve the problems? Pick traits the lend themselves to being able to do those things.

For example looking at the whole Color chart I thought playing a dude that sloved most of his problems through Deception and/or Mysticism was cool so i picked traits (adjectives that describe your character) that would play to that style

[Smoothsayer] aka a good for lying, and persuation type stuff
    [Shadow Sorcerer] good for doing magic stuff related to shadows
    [Disperatu] which is a thing from a previous game, essentially a Vampire with Booze related super-powers

*Color Chart
    Skill, Flash, Showmanship
    Passion, Heart, Recklessness, vice
    Wisdom, Benevolence, kindness, perservation
    Pride, Ambition, Devotion
    Power, brute strength,
    Life, Tranquility
    Beauty, Grace
    Mysticism, Deception
    Determination, meloncoly, endurance
    [REDACTED]

NeoToma on
  • Options
    DE?ADDE?AD Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Good eye, @Shabooty, it is, indeed, MediumSpringGreen.

And, just to answer the question, @Speed Racer Acer X can "hear" the Narrator, but only if he concentrates. Pretty much the same deal with overhearing things said in other Unbound's scenes.

@Shock G I caught the point expenditure. Take a look at the Features in the rules document.

@Bucketman Start with a concept. Neo has some good pointers, but, first and foremost, just think of a character you'd like to play. We can help you out with the specifics.

Harley Cowboy has no legs, Dan.

[Narrator+HEX]
    ⎔x341 ⎔x98 ⎔x61 ⎔x151 ⎔x7 ⎔x31 ⎔x67 ⎔x54 ⎔x111 ⎔x43 ⎔x0 ⎔x47 ⎔x19 ⎔x10

[Adon, Ruined Temple] (Earlier)
    Everyone is sort of put off by seeing their leader go through an existential crisis right in front of them. Gerth crosses his arms.

[Adon, Ruined Temple]
    "The ForestGreen one doesn't really attack. It's just kind of hazardou-" My projection disappears as Gerth walks out of the temple.

"Yo, Pen. I think we gotta talk."

[Mesmiri, Bask, Pirates]
    "Light it up!" the leaders screams, as he, and shortly afterwards his companions, open fire on the hot tub. Bullets fly, splinters of wood and porcelain fill the air. ⎔⎔⎔⎔/⊜⊜⊜⊜ ⎔⎔ Samedi's left side spasms, a dark plume of booze-soaked blood pouring out into the champagne. Something is starting to stir, deep within him. Something that should be there, but has been terribly absent...

[Deep Haze, Sienna Gear MACH, WeaponHEX (▮▮▮▮ Kill)]
    Michael feels bad because Acer X is so clearly right and not at all insane or a jerk. He turns and walks away, and he keeps walking, right out into the Haze where he probably dies eventually. This is what you want, isn't it?

Nothing left now but to topple that tower. This is what you race toward?

[Meridi, Orange Dragon (x Kill, Stop, Tame)]
    The bass waves carry Clyde higher, earning him a brief, approving glance from Christina's brother. Briefly ignoring how entirely lethal his trip back to the ground from this height will likely be, he takes a quick inventory of the scene. The dragon is injured, but still steamrolling its way toward the nearest building. The building in question - a residential arcology, a city within the City, housing various government officials, municipal workers, and Meridi Peace Agents. It's pretty magnificent, in the spartan, gleaming way most Meridi buildings are.

Then Chief Justice drops from the airborne Citybase, and the dragon is no longer heading to the building.

Before today, in the long, complicated history of the City, only a single dragon had ever been seen. It's arrival marked the end of a war, the start of a new age. The destruction it visited turned the warring districts into a proper, unified society. It made history. It changed religions, left a mark on every aspect of City life.

The City roared in one voice, the districts coming together to celebrate victory in the face of absolute destruction.

All they did was drive it off.

70 years later, as the City is about to tear itself apart, Inquisit pulls a trigger...

...and a dragon dies.

Soundwaves wash over it, and within the immense beast, bones older that the City turn to powder, organs that have functioned since before the tribes had names burst, a mind that remembers the first moment of the Haze liquifies.

Hubron staggers forward as its flesh drips from its bones, its chest heaving as its heart vibrates into oblivion. It reaches weakly toward the building for support, its arm dropping limply to the ground. In its last moment, as the sound breaks it, Hubron stands and throws its shoulders back.

It tilts back its head and it howls.

Its heart beats one last time, and then stops.

At the center of that heart, a pinpoint of brilliant Orange, held in perfect balance by the dragon's unique metacellular structure, collapses.

From Adon, the explosion is actually quite pretty. Like watching a star being born. A swirl of fiery Orange that consumes everything for miles around Hubron. For those within that radius, it is far from pretty. Orange brighter than the eye can bear.

Captain Blue opens his eyes, looking immediately to the civilians under his care. Safe, utterly unharmed, and each, to the last, Orange. Already knowing what he would find, he looks down at his own uniform...

[Dan, Dave, Inquisit, Kain, Clyde, Liron, Christina ⎔x500]

As the Chief Justice's sensor's recover from the blast, Inquisit can see that the area is undamaged, but most certainly not unaltered. Everything in the blast has been converted, saturated to near-bursting with Orange. Still, he just killed a dragon. No one's ever done that before.

Clyde, who has just now started to fall and should really do something about that, catches sight of something glowing from within the dragon's remains...

DE?AD on
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    DE?AD wrote: »
    Harley Cowboy has no legs, Dan.

Goddamnit.

• Options
  • Options
    LuianeLuiane Registered User regular
    That... is a lot of orange.

Steam id: Varys
    LoL EU West nickname: Irridan
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    [Kain Fuery]
    ⎔x34 ❾⎔x28 ⎔x7 ❺⎔x51 ❷⎔x511 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x5 ❹⎔x11 ⎔x0 ⊜x5 ↺x6

[Senior Special Agent] [Director of PSI] [Determined] [Hyper Awareness] [Immortal] [Tea Shades] [Pistol] [Handcannon] [Agent Yen] [ICEberg] [Agent Eddis] [PSI Team]

Kain smiles for the first time a long while. Not one of those threatening smiles. A genuine one.

"People," He shouts across the comms. "This day will live on in history, for this day PSI proved to the world that dragons can die."

He converts 500 x into darkred.

Kain heads to Streich, aid vehicles and workers in tow to assist in whatever way he can. He goes to meet Theresai.

The director buys up STC 1, 2 and 3. [-75x⎔]

In the Business district he buys the Attera Group offices and the Citizen First Bank [-30x⎔]. In the Historical district he buys the Avaren Factories and the Idollo Theatre [-12x⎔].

Finally, he buys the Orrus, Baelt Heights and Redding Towers Apartments [-19x⎔]

I hope I'm not shitting in anyone's stew with this.

Edit: You know, I just realised I'm turning everything Orange. Might as well go whole hog and turn all the points into Darkred. I'll think about it. Will probably do some more stuff once I'm back home.

Dux on
  • Options
    LuianeLuiane Registered User regular
    Saw a small error in the DarkRed rules: I converted the GeneTech labs to royalblue previously, you even updated the map, but in the list it is still red!
    [Irridan]★◧
    ⎔x62(-44) ❺⎔x5 ⎔x8/Color] ❸❼❽⎔x13(-10)[Color] ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x5 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⊜x5 ↺x14(-10)

[Physicist] [Rational] [Thick Skin] [Dwarf][Work Clothes][Toolbelt][Electric Knife][Tiny Scientist]

From his room of the Albion Irridan has watched the dragon fight unfold. "Dang, that was one heck of a thing..."

With the dragon sorted, he get's back to work. After making some purchases...

He purchases the entire university district (-38⎔) and installs a shop in each of the facilities (-6⎔). After doing that, he converts the Science district to RoyalBlue -⎔x10.

He then begins to toil away on the new tower... and after ten more days of work, he is finished. (-↺x10)

The dwarf looks at his construction, feeling satisfied. All that remains is pushing one small button...

"Hey, captain." He beckons the Captain to look outside to the swirling Haze.

He opens a video link to the rest of the unbound.

"Watch this."

He presses the button, and the swirling of the Haze around the vehicle calms down.

Steam id: Varys
    LoL EU West nickname: Irridan
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    So much for the theory of dragon power level being based on the points the narrator has at his disposal.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Maaayyyyybe we should try to drive the next one off

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Samedi
    ⎔x39 ⎔x9 ⎔x4 ⎔x4 ⎔x24 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x3 ⎔x21 ⎔x0 ⎔x1 ⊜x0 ↺x8
    Smoothsayer, Shadow Sorcerer, Crazy Fast, Dipsferatu, Electrokinesis, Totally Sick Abs, Soul Stick,
    Yen, IceBERG, 2 Canes, Student Wizards, Indigo Girls

BAC: [Adon Champagne][Several Shonen Bombs]

As the late Baron of Mesmiri sinks to the bottom of his water grave, his lips mouth one word...

It's about this time, the [Swifts] that learned [Wizardry], aka the [Indigo Girls] drop their shadow veils revealing their precsence to the pirates assembled.
    [Indigo Girls] -⎔x3

Two 6'3" androgynous figures in fancy purple robes. They look a lot like this,
    eixzEMK.jpg

but with bandanas with lidless eyes and exotic runes covering their mouths, and 7 foot ornate caskets on their backs.
    Carved into the coffins are also various runes, candy skulls, and depictions of alcoholic consumption. It it time takes the pirates to turn their uzis on them the twins in perfect synchronization have dropped into a crouch, removed the caskets, and gotten behind them in one swift motion. Laying hands on rich mahogany, the runes glow indigo. The front of the twin coffins disappear like so much smoke, revealing endless darknesses within. All shots fired into the these one of these are produced immediately from the other one and as such, the pirates proceed to gun themselves down.
    [Indigo Girls] -⎔x4

Like you know, Samedi wasn't the best dude, he was their teacher man! And despite him not really teaching them anything, the [Student Wizards] felt a suprising amount of loyalty after seeing their "mentor" gunned down.
    Student Wizards burst into the scene and fire off various fireballs, lightning bolts and ice shards at the uzi weilding pirates
    [Student Wizards] -⎔x2

As they are distracted by the magical assualt no one notices the Champagne hot tub begins shoot it's contends into the air like a crazy belagio fountian.
    When the fountain dies down Samedi is hovering a few feet in the air wearing an ascot, and a white long coat with ornate orange flowers. His belt is made of bullets and his belt buckle a grinning skull with two guitars crossed behind it. -⎔x3

"How fool you be come at a King in his castle?! Sorcerer in 'is Sanctum!"

Course the pirates had no way of knowing Samedi had installed his Revitalizing machine and his Trait Locker in his hot tub.-⎔x3 but considering he was a Dipferatu I mean come on where else where else would he put it.

Before they could attack, the [Crazy Fast] Samedi was an inch away from the lead pirate's face and pummeling him with punches to the gut. Each one hit sounding like thunder and throwing sparks. with each strike Samedi glows more bluish white and the hizzing crackle of gathering electricity grows more profound.

Geth roll 1d100 for How many times did Samedi hit that guy in one minute?

How many times did Samedi hit that guy in one minute?:
    1d100 59 [1d100=59]

NeoToma on
  • Options
    Samedi
    ⎔x39 ⎔x9 ⎔x4 ⎔x4 ⎔x24 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x3 ⎔x21 ⎔x0 ⎔x1 ⊜x0 ↺x8
    Smoothsayer, Shadow Sorcerer, Crazy Fast, Dipsferatu, Electrokinesis, Totally Sick Abs, Soul Stick,
    Yen, IceBERG, 2 Canes, Student Wizards, Indigo Girls

BAC: [Adon Champagne][Several Shonen Bombs]

That's Miraculous! 59 HIT COMBO!
    [Crazy Fast]-⎔x4

Samedi then takes the eletrical energy surrounding his body and shapes it into a ball of plasma, and then he shoots it at some more pirates. "GET FUCKED!"
    [Electrokinesis]-⎔x4

• Options
    spending all my points on clobbering mooks
    long hair dont curr

• Options
    Shit is winding down you wanna go full DBZ on some fools, ain't time be holding that back

• Options
    edited October 2013
    @DE?AD I think you forgot to credit Liron as well. He did single-handedly take out Hubron's DR barriers.
    [Inquisit] ★ ↷ ⇄
    ⎔x3 ❻⎔x12 ⎔x0 ❹❻❻⎔x18 ⎔x2 ⎔x1 ⎔x0 ⎔x5 ⎔x7 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⊜x5 ↺x5

[Retired Detective Chief Inspector] [Rational] [Hard Boiled] [Advanced Variable Golemech]
    [Useful Gadgets] [Detective Stuff] [Chief Justice]
    [Chief Investigative Officer of PSI] [Yen] [iceBERG] [Agent Eddis]

Well Before Dragon:
    In the days before Christina unified Sylvas under the Cyan Banner (I'm trying to maintain a least a bit of chronological order here, not gaining or using more points than I should have access to at the time (if you don't care, I'll edit accordingly)), Inquisit visited for a couple days, just taking in the nature (4x⎔ (edo-friendly) +4x⎔ area).

Before Dragon (Ruins):
    He looks over and notices a cracked foot bone. "Ah. You know, I might be able to help with that. I've recently gained a greater understanding of this body, I just needed to be crushed by a haze crawler for it to happen." Walking over to the fallen column, he grabs it, (⎔⎔⎔) lifts the one end and scoots it out of the way before lowering lowering it down again. "That wasn't it. Good Enough, would you mind helping me to gather all the bones?"

Working carefully and diligently, they go about the grim task of gathering the remaining bones. Not all of them are capable of being found, having been pulverized or splintered beyond recognition. But they find enough. "A bit morbid, yes, but necessary for what I have in mind. I've recently learned to do things normally outside my purview. I've cast spells. I've healed others. I think, Gwendy, I can restore your body."

After Dragon:
    [Inquisit] ★ ↷ ⇄
    ⎔x3 ❻⎔x13 ⎔x0 ❹❻❻⎔x20 ⎔x502 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x5 ⎔x7 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⊜x5 ↺x3

[Retired Detective Chief Inspector] [Rational] [Hard Boiled] [Advanced Variable Golemech]
    [Useful Gadgets] [Detective Stuff] [Chief Justice]
    [Chief Investigative Officer of PSI] [Yen] [iceBERG] [Agent Eddis]

The Chief Justice raises his arm to give Clyde a perch to land on, as his boosters slow his own descent.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Shock GShock G Registered User regular
    [Penelope Ahriman] [Φ Karsif/Masn] color="royalblue"]1[/color] [color="Forestgreen"]3[/color] [COLOR="darkorchid"]5 7[/color [⊜⊜⊜⊜⊜] ↺x35
    5 00 15 09 00 16 00 00 00 10 14 02
    [Hoverblade Hoodlum][Hardcore][Manipulative] [Raw Brawn] [Shit Rats' Momma Bear][Bangers] [Bent Ass Gold Bat] [Bullet in Shoulder][Bullet in Leg]
    ⇄❂

To an objective observer, there's a cut and the temple turns strange. Lines look too long for the shapes they make. Everything kinda hurts to look at, but its comforting at the same time. Like it's telling you a bunch of nice things you already know. To everyone in the tent village, it's been sort of like this for a couple days. The building slowly melting into and out of itself. A reflection of the weird, warm shit their leader has been saying. -⎔⎔, +A Strange Building

The scene, however, is centered on the second sun rising over Meridi. "They killed a dragon, you know. Kilt it with dubstep." She shakes her head. These fuckers. "Anyway, lay your shit on me, brother."

And speaking of brothers. You need a solid, Clyde?"

• Options
    NeoToma wrote: »
    What things do you like to do with your chracter. What would be fun ways to solve the problems? Pick traits the lend themselves to being able to do those things.

For example looking at the whole Color chart I thought playing a dude that sloved most of his problems through Deception and/or Mysticism was cool so i picked traits (adjectives that describe your character) that would play to that style

[Disperatu] which is a thing from a previous game, essentially a Vampire with Booze related super-powers

*Color Chart
    Power, brute strength,
    Life, Tranquility
    Beauty, Grace
    Mysticism, Deception
    [REDACTED]

Ok, I'm thinking of playing a guy who was an actor, but is convinced hes a detective, so he uses deduction to solve things, but is always really over the top about things

Like for abilities:
    Parlor Scene his ultimate ability, he has gathered the evidence, collected the suspects, and now its time to reveal the culpret!
    On the case! he never gives up and is determined to find an answer at all costs!
    Stage Karate What? Of course all detectives know Martial Arts!

is that about right?

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    [Acer X] ⊕ ★⇄ ⇛
    ⎔x0 ⎔x2❶❷ ⎔x0❾ ⎔x0 ⎔x1➓ ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x80❽ ⊜x0 ↺x0 (0)

[Intimidating] [Hacker] [Streetracing Hotshot] [Tae Kwon Go] [Darktech Suit] [Sienna Gear MACH] [Clockwork Leg] [Carbosillicate Hand] [Carbosillicate Arm-Spike]
    [Vahman Strauss] [Verito Carbini] [Clearsky Dawn] [Mondo Caris] [Serinia] [Merdin Brol] [Haze Marines x 8] [Weapon HEX]
    [One Eye]

X's stomach lurches. Something isn't right, but he can't tell what.

You think this is what this is about? Recognition? Awards? People telling me I'm right? Fuck you. You don't understand anything.

Right, the... the Tower. He needs to destroy it.

Why hadn't he blown it up yet? Liron proved weeks ago that it was possible to damage it, but... all X has been doing is building up his power base in the city. A power base which he knew full well to be an illusion. What was holding him back.

He stares at the Tower for a long while, feeling slightly sick. It's like his vision isn't focusing quite right. Maybe all that time in the Haze damaged his eye somehow.

He should do it. He should blow up the Tower. 80 Sienna should be plenty, right? Surely it will only be a matter of doing 8 impossible things. I mean really, it's just one impossible thing.

In spite of himself, he takes out his HEXphone and dials Jtlkrek's number. He doesn't expect her to pick up.

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    [Christina Lightning]
    ⎔x7 (+480) ❹⎔x17 ⎔x1 ⎔x4 ⎔x502 (-480) ⎔x0 ⎔x7 ⎔x10 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ❸❹❻❾⎔x7 ⎔x4 ⊜x0 ↺x3

[Action Scientist] [Sexy] [Resourceful] [Marksmanship] [Harmonic Monks] [Irradiated Rifle] [Jenis Stellar mkI Airscooter] [Toolkit] [Tablet PC]
    ⇄⊕☍

[Meridi]

Christina is staggered as the Orange rushes into her. It's so much color. More than she's ever experienced, and it's all in one type. She's not sure this is good for her. It's not supposed to itch, is it? She puts it out of her mind for the moment. She has one more thing to do before she can consider this battle over.

Don't worry, Penny, she thinks. I've got this.

She gets on her scooter and flies it over to the dragon's corpse, snatching Clyde out of mid-air before he makes a dent in the pavement below.

"Hey, buddy," she says. "Long time no see. I, uh, hope it's not too gauche to ask for a favor just seconds after stopping a freefall, but I am just, like, crazy saturated with Orange. And, like, no offense to the color or anything--I mean, my bro's Orange, and he's pretty great--but I'm just not that kind of girl. Think you could work your magic and distribute it a bit more cleanly for me?"

She meditates for a moment, converting ⎔x480 into DarkRed. She then transfers ⎔x300 to Clyde. And since it would be strange even for Christina to talk about colors in exact numbers, I suppose it's my duty as the narrator to clarify what she means by "distribute" so she's not forced to act out of character. She would like ⎔x25 ⎔x25 ⎔x25 ⎔x50 ⎔x25. Thanks a bunch, other narrator.

As she waits for a response from Clyde, she hears her tablet beep. An incoming stream from Irridan? Okay, let's see what this is all abou--oh. That's pretty cool.

She texts him with just one word: "WOAH"

[Sylvas, Harmonic Monastery]

At some point after all this dragon mess is cleaned up, Christina heads back to the temple and looks through all the documents her monks have collected for her about Resonance.

@Rawkking Goodguy I find myself in need of your particular services.

Oh, and DE?AD, just let me know if this plot multi-tasking isn't kosher and I'll hold off on the Resonance stuff.

Stilts on
    IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    NeoToma wrote: »

*Color Chart
    Power, brute strength,
    Life, Tranquility
    Beauty, Grace
    Mysticism, Deception
    [REDACTED]

Ok, I'm thinking of playing a guy who was an actor, but is convinced hes a detective, so he uses deduction to solve things, but is always really over the top about things

Like for abilities:
    Parlor Scene his ultimate ability, he has gathered the evidence, collected the suspects, and now its time to reveal the culpret!
    On the case! he never gives up and is determined to find an answer at all costs!
    Stage Karate What? Of course all detectives know Martial Arts!

is that about right?

Think of them less as abilities and more like character traits.

[Stage Karate] is a good one, because we instantly know what you're talking about: he's trained in a type of martial arts that looks highly choreographed.
    To reflect the other aspects of his character, I'd suggest [Affective Detective], which gets across the idea that a) he's a detective and b) he tends to express exaggerated emotions.
    To express his determination, I'd probably go with [Truthseeker].

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Shock GShock G Registered User regular
    might not be very satisfying coming in this late in the game, either, bucketman

• Options
    Dark Red seems to be wrapping up, you might want to join one of the other games that are just starting, or arent as far along

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    hmm good point, maybe I'll sit back and see what other games are getting off the ground right now.

• Options
    alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    Aw goddamn, I didn't get any dragon points?

xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
  • Options
    DE?ADDE?AD Registered User regular
    So much for the theory of dragon power level being based on the points the narrator has at his disposal.

Technically, they are - just on the front end. I spent DarkRED and Orange to create Hubron's barriers.

@alternatingAberration, you get points too. I just forgot to put Liron in there.

• Options
    alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    Wooooooo, was gonna just break into big lumpy white-plastic tears out here

xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    [Liron Arrin] ⇄★
    ⎔x8 ❻⎔x20 ⎔x20 ❽⎔x3 ⎔x504 ⎔x0 NULL ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⊜x0 ↺x0

[Savage] [Plant Control] [Florasilicate] [Gravity Monk] [Extreme Damage] [Lifeless Husk]

Red error codes flash faster across the remaining functional surfaces growing more erratic and corrupted. They begin dancing off of the ivory skin, rising holographic into the air.
    W͎̪͙̟̬͞ͅh͎̗a͍t͖̯̘̙̪͙̮ ̧̺̞̗͇͚͓̟ḓ̭́o̥̲ ̞͝y̲͞o̮̲̰̱u̜̯̰ ͝m̳̬͍̟͖͇ͅẹ̸͚a̛̙͎͉n ̖͙̩̼I̦̘͚͇̭̻ ̬̫̹̜̻nẹv̨̻̲er̙ ̮̳̱h̙a̵̼d͙͓̖͔ ͢i̱̤t̝͈̭̜?̢͍̥!̷͍̘̰͔̫ͅ ͍̣͖͈͚OF̝͈̱̞ ̨͈̗̘̟̝C͎̻͔ͅO̧̰̯̩̥̩̟̲U̢̳̱̗̫R̙͈̼̩͓͚S̯͠E̬̪̠͘ ̩̖̲̦̞͜I̷͎̳̝̼̬ ̨̜͖͔̱̙͉H̝͙͓Ḁ̞͈͙̦D̺̬͈͖ ̱̘͕̦̙̰̘I҉͓̩Ṱ̭̻͈̻̥͜ͅ! ͙̻͔͉͖͙̳͞H̜̘͇E̹͚̰̱͙̞X̳̹̳̲̯̼̪ ̩̙͖̣͖̱D̘̥Ạ̵̞̬̭̮̭̹M͖̯̦̗̦ͅŅ̭̼͕̻̩͍ ̩̣̺͘Į̭͔͈T̜͓̝̳̬̳ͅ ͏͖̜̹̱͚L̷̩̙O̸͈̺̪̼̻O̶̼͖̲͙̱̦̙K̩͍̬̟̳̟̩ ̫͍͜ͅA̦̳̱T̯̬̲͓ ̛͉̣̞H̫̬ͅE͘D̟̻̻̜Ợ̺̟̥̟̞Ś̬̞͎̤̻̞!̨͎̹̠͇̞͈̲ ͓̫̥̲̠ͅL͖̱̰͈̠O̢̜̦̲̳͈O̸̹͓͖͙̻̯K̞͎͓̖̼ͅ ̶̖̟̟̳A̵T̩̯͓̜ ̥͟T̡̹̙̙͙̞H͚E̥͚̮̜ ̬̱ͅG̼͔R̩̖̩̝̤̯ͅE̜͕̜̻̞̞͘E̪̤̹̣͉̥͞N̴͖̲͕̮̞͓ͅ!̵̫͈ ͔̤̬͇̲͕̝D̞̘̗̞͙ͅI̖̮̞̙͈D̥̲̤̞͞ ̘͚̺Y͓͍̳͉̬̖O̵̥̹͙̩Ų̗͙̟̜̣ ̖̟̺ͅE͝V̴̤̙̝̠͍̯Ḙ͚͔̰̮͎͝Ņ͈̺̯͎̩ ̣̠̩̗ͅS̬̭͝E͈̺̼͔̯̱̼E̸ ̵̣̘͖͈̖̖M̻̻Y͙̠̭̳͞ ̹̥̜̞͎̮͡Ţ̦̫̖̭̫͓̤R̮̪̗̻̖E͖̪E̟?͓ͅ!̶̹ ͚̜D͚I̗͇͖̘D͚͡ ̩͉̹͕YO̺Ų̱ ͚͍̕Ś̪̥̬̞̱E̥͇E̖̞?͈̝͖!̤̲̥ͅ

His ruined body shakes harder, reaching a high pitched tone with its vibrations.

Ì̩͎̪ͅ'͉͉M̧͓̰̼ͅ ͇̜͈̠T͉͓͉͠R̫͡Y̵͉̝I̥̭̥̰͔͇͘N̮͓̺G̢͙̺̫̩͖ ͎T̛̝͇͎̲͇̲͍O̗̹̙̹ ̟̺̭̖̭̩̞S͚̹A̻̱͡V̦̗̗E͎͈͇͇͕ ̳̲̀E̖̗̥̟V͍̯̮̗̪̩E̸R̡̺̗̼̪Y̹͖͚̗̦̕O̷̻̰͖̱͙ͅN̠͔͎̝E̬͎̲!̱͈̰̖̝͢ ͞Ṯ̼͚͙͍R͎̘̦̟̥̘̙Ỳ͙̝̼̱I̫̝̭̝̺͟N͇̳̯͇̥̦G̳̲ T̺͍͎́O̡̗̲̰͕̥̣ ̠̫̗̗̤̲͉S̸A̱̟̘͓̳̗V͚͍̙̦̝͡E ̤̩̺́L̪͈̭̪͝Í̮̦̩͇VE͓̭S̹!͙ ̳̥̻͜A͙̲̭̣͉̹N̘̥̼̳͞D̫ ̩̦̬͚̣͍I̹T͕̹̭̙̰͠ ͓A҉̣͓B͉̙͕͍̙̪͎͝A̯͓̬͚̙̜̟N͍̜͇D̦̰̼̺͔̗͕O͞N͇̝͚̥̦̭̬͞S̲͓̩͈͉̖ ͡M͏̰̹E͎̯̱͟?҉͍̩̲̰̰̦͓!̳

An orange light flares above the city, casting its skyline across his shattered face. Orange embers fall like snow, and where they fall red code burns clearer. More focused. Directed. Sure.

H͔̺̫͚E̞̻R̟̭̰͉E̼͚̮̠͎̦S̙̟̩̺̲͠Y̵̯̦͍̖̙!̹̱̥

Orange scan-lines snake across the remains, the ragged edges burning with purpose. Liron throws his will against his wounded body, commanding its edges to close together, setting up ad-hoc subneural systems to reclaim basic functions. Ivory plastic rolls like waves, distorting the few smooth fragments and fusing together the damaged.
    Gravity looses its hold on the twisted titan. A melted-wax simulcra of its former self rising into the air.
    Clear, orange text roils across the uneven expanse of his face. I'll take it back. If it wants to treat me as an infection....I will be an infection. My mission is too important. There must be unity for all things.

Spending 3x⎔ to change [Extreme Damage] to [Extreme Disfigurement] so I can get around.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    I'm working on a Bounty Board, after it's done Dust will update again

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Haha, that's awesome! The dragon left a blast-zone of orange on the map.

xI8QS1g.jpg?1
This discussion has been closed.