As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Glossolalia] Silver\Vignette (Everybody Join In)

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    When the blue dragon arrives, we should try to talk it down, using 10 barrier breakers to accentuate the salient points of our debate.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    DuxDux A host to DarknessRegistered User regular
    When the blue dragon arrives, we should try to talk it down, using 10 barrier breakers to accentuate the salient points of our debate.
    We should totally tame it.

Kain alone probably has enough blue to blow its barriers but we'll see.

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    [Dave]★
    ⎔x179⎔x31❼❹ ⎔x4 ⎔x15 ⎔x500 ⎔x7 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x23❾❷ ⎔x0 ⊜x0 ↺x10

[Living Weapon] [Strong-Willed] [Charismatic] [Weaponized Cyberarm] [Van] [Googles] [Vanguard Yukon]

[Dean Barrow] [Fregdup ] Ψ: [Yen] [] []
    16/50 16/40 0/0 0/0 27/27 0/0 0/0 0/0 7/7 3/5 0/0 Auto: On
    [Gunslinger][Strong-Willed][Independent][Cyborg]
    i:Sports Coat, Googles,Scarf, Weaponized Cyberarm, HEXcom, Van

The Vanguard Yukon rights itself. It extends its hand downwards, and a small hatch opens. Dave emerges and walks down to Brute.

"That I do Brute, that I do. Names Dave, thanks for the save there."

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    CheeselikerCheeseliker Registered User regular

[Cowboy Dan]
    ⎔x462 ❸⎔x 0 ⎔x12 ⎔x0 ⎔x500 ❼⎔x 5 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ❺⎔x0 ➓⎔x83 ⎔x0 ⊜x5 ↺x0

[Cowboy][PsiOps Agent] [Grizzled] [Wise] [Imperturbable]⇛ ⇄ ↹
    [Vacant Warehouse[Shops]][Empty Warehouse[Headquarters]]i]Harley Cowboy[/i

Dan came to, head aching. He put a hand to his face and felt dried blood. The screens within were cracked and showed only static. He pressed a few buttons to open the cockpit so he could see out. Haze surrounded him and he could see the city in the distance, looking Orange. He tried to get Harley Cowboy up and moving but she wouldn't respond. He saw her legs in the distance, unmoving.

He shuddered, closing his eyes. He remembered his Darkred Past for the first time.

He'd been one of the HEX Angels, who rode flashy bikes through the city, entirely too loud and too fast. They caused mayhem in the slums, dealing drugs and firing guns and getting into gangfights. He'd fought and killed others, many of them, none who truly deserved it. He'd been a bad man. Then, he'd found Her. She'd been sweet and innocent. Yeah it's a fucking cliche but she saw the goodness in him and brought it out. He'd left the Slums with her, but nobody leaves the HEX Angels. They came after him and he fought. And then came the accident. Riding too fast and couldn't make the corner. She'd been flung twenty yards into a building.

Her name was Harley.

Then came the hospital. His mind, broken and shattered. He couldn't accept that he couldn't walk anymore, that he was in a wheelchair and would be for the rest of his life. They institutionalized him. He had delusions of being a cowboy in the wild west, riding a horse.

Realization finally came, like a truck. He accepted it as best as he could, ignored the parts he didn't like, and started physical therapy. After many years, with the help of some Hextech, he'd been able to walk....

Harley...one of those Bound. She was Real. Fuck anyone who said differently. Dan would kill them himself.

"Harley ain't got no legs," a voice said.

Dan slumped in the cockpit, with his eyes closed. "I fixed myself," he said, with grim determination. "I'll fix you, babe, don't worry." He patted Harley with a hand, then wiped his eyes. He got onto Comms. "Callin' Director, Master and Commander of PSI, Kain ol' buddy. I need a pick-up and a transfer back to base. Oh and if you could grab her legs too, that'd be handy. I gotta fix her."

I have to fix her.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Hey de?ad, I just noticed that the Activities section still has Convert Area headings for the religious and north residential areas listed, even though they were paid a while back.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    DE?ADDE?AD Registered User regular
    Fixed! Thanks for the heads-up.

• Options
    Also, I think you forgot to reply to my pm, in all the hubbub. Which, in hindsight, is entirely understandable, given recent events.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    @De?ad

A few things! I decided to turn all my orange points into darkred. (A later edit) Shouldn't all the buildings be blue then?

Also the mission to create PSI Armour units is still in place aaaand yeah.

Dux on
  • Options
    Also, while I'm thinking about it, retconning my previous MOG action, because remembering it is making me cringe.
    [MahouOtaku]
    Honi Kusanagi, Brash, Loyal, Part-Time Librarian
    [▥▥▥▥▥] [▥▥▥] [▥▥]

Looking out at the starscape, Honi distractedly follows the senior Knight, book duffle slung casually over her shoulder. "Mars, huh? Would ya look at that..."

Here's a link to the last update, for anyone who hasn't yet replied.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    [Inquisit] ★ ↷ ⇄
    ⎔x0 ❻⎔x13 ⎔x0 ❹❻❻⎔x20 ⎔x502 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x5 ⎔x7 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⊜x5 ↺x3

[Retired Detective Chief Inspector] [Rational] [Hard Boiled] [Advanced Variable Golemech]
    [Useful Gadgets] [Detective Stuff] [Chief Justice]
    [Chief Investigative Officer of PSI] [Yen] [iceBERG] [Agent Eddis]

Seeing that Christina has picked up Clyde, the Cheif Justice return his attention to disengaging from the Bass Cannon. As it detaches and flies back to the docking bay in the Dauntless Emporer, it occurs to him that She will probably be more than a little ticked at him, for various reasons.

It then occurs to him that he should make some use of his new colour scheme, while it lasts.

[convert 55⎔ into 55⎔, purchase the whole of Avaren, leaving 2⎔ remaining.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    man

my sienna buildings are all orange now..........

• Options
    edited October 2013
    [Narrator+HEX]
    ⎔x585 ⎔x98 ⎔x61 ⎔x161 ⎔x9 ⎔x31 ⎔x67 ⎔x57 ⎔x118 ⎔x43 ⎔x0 ⎔x47 ⎔x19 ⎔x12

[Ruins] (Earlier)]
    [X Impossible] Gwendolyn smiles sadly as Inquisit and Good Enough search the cavern for bones. "Those aren't mine." A slight look of concern crosses her face. "I don't know whose those are."

Standing, she walks over and takes Inquisit's hand. It's warmer than usual - her normal chill weakening. "Quiz, they found my body. It was laid to rest. There was a ceremony and everything.

"It was kind of beautiful." Her body flickers. "I miss them. I tried to go back, Quiz. I tried to talk to them, but every time I get close I... I'm really dead to them. They grieved. They moved on. You can't fight that. I try to get close and I'm dead again. Gone."

There's a ring on her hand now. Not the one he gave her. "I tried to move on to, and we... we were good, Quiz. We were great. But I'm dead, love, and every year it gets harder to live with that."

[Meridi, Disaster Area]
    Brute's body hisses and pops, musculature steaming away into a faint cloud of smoke, out of which steps a stocky woman in a lab coat. "Not a problem, Dave. Cerilin Kreisbren. Pleasure."

Medical craft arrive, and rescue teams begin to sweep the area. Liron's shattered form rumbles and lifts into the air. Christina snatches Clyde out of the air.

Dan calls out for Kain. Before he can respond, however, a familiar voice responds. "I'm in the area, gonna swing by and pick you up."

A few moments later, Harley Cowboy (and her legs) are tethered to Titania, and Dan is seated comfortably in the cockpit of the newly reconstructed tank. "Glad to see you made it out in one piece. Can't believe I missed the fucking dragon fight. Ugh."

[Adon, Ruined Temple]
    "Shit's weird, Pen," Gerth says, matter-of-factly. "Look around. We got explosion, and dragons, and giant robots, and what the hell Color is this building anyway? Everybody freakin' out over Sienna and Cyan but look at this shit! I ain't never seen this Color before you rolled 'round. Nobody say a thing about it. Pro'ly too tired or scared of all the weird shit, my guess." He shakes his head. "That ain't really the point. Point is, you. Point is this.

"You got people here that listened. We heard what you said, we saw you - we saw a leader and we followed. What you done for the slums? That shit's important. And I don't know where you goin' will all this Color talk, but fuck-it, I'm with you. You earned that cleaning up the way you did. We all scared, whether we sayin' it or not. Shit is crazy right now. But you a leader, and they lookin' to you. They started lookin' at you 'cause you wasn't afraid. 'Cause you were certain. They need that now."

[Streich Industries]
    When Kain and the rescue services arrive, Streich forces are already doing their best to clean up the mess. ReVita Chambers have been hauled out into the open, soldiers tossing their injured comrades into the boiling goo that fills them. Buildings and vehicles lie in ruin around them. The still-smoking wreckage of a Destroyer has been embedded in a bunker from which the wounded are still being pulled.

Theiresai turns away from the rescue effort as Kain approaches. "Director Fuery. Come here to gloat?" she asks, tiredly.

[Deep Haze, Sienna Gear MACH, WeaponHEX (▮▮▮▮ Kill)]
    While the phone is trying to connect, it displays a slideshow of all of Acer X's memories of Jtlkrek and her various incarnations. Happy memories, stuff like that.

"Fuck you" oOooOooh. Tough guy.

More pictures of her. She's almost always smiling in a way he will never, ever see again.

If you want to bring this crashing down, you have to destroy the Tower. That's how it works you know that. You could have done it ages ago WHY ARE YOU DAWDLING?

There are a lot of pictures on this phone how are there all these pictures

[Mesmiri, Bask, Pirates]
    Samedi and his students kill some pirates. Just, a whole lotta pirates. I could add something here, but, really I don't think it'd be necessary.

What I will say, has to do with what comes after the showmanship, when the bodies are done hitting the ground, and the booze mixed with Samedi's blood finally begins to process.

It was something that had been lost when the last world ended. Conversions and all that. Levels of energy required to support things. It's all very complicated.

Point being, things are changing, and sometimes change is just what you need to bring something back.

The booze in Samedi's body boils, saturating the baron down to his very soul.

⎔x10

[Haze, CHS Almbin, Nameless Tower]
    The newborn tower groans to life, endless machinery within its bowels churning, the splint of HEXmaterial at its heart thrumming as it strains to support the reality field growing around the building.

It starts as a pinpoint at first, but it grows rapidly, a sphere of stability that pushes the Haze away, the fog revealing a rocky plateau as it recedes. The tower now sits atop a jagged peak that stretches to the bottom of its reality field before disappearing back into the Haze. All said, the field is only about a thousand feet in diameter, nowhere near large enough for a settlement, but it's something.

The Almbin creaks as its hoverskids compensate for the sudden shift in terrain. The Captain steps to the edge of the deck and takes his hat off, clutching it to his chest. "By HEX..." he murmurs, staring wide-eyed at the building.

DE?AD on
  • Options
    [Inquisit] ★ ↷ ⇄
    ⎔x0 ❻⎔x12 ⎔x0 ❹❻❻⎔x18 ⎔x2 ⎔x1 ⎔x8 ⎔x5 ⎔x7 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⊜x5 ↺x3

[Retired Detective Chief Inspector] [Rational] [Hard Boiled] [Advanced Variable Golemech]
    [Useful Gadgets] [Detective Stuff] [Chief Justice]
    [Chief Investigative Officer of PSI] [Yen] [iceBERG] [Agent Eddis]

Before Dragon:
    Looking crestfallen and feeling helpless, he just says "Oh." He's silent for a while, before quietly adding, "how long do you have?"

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    I'm really curious to see if Inquisit will piece together the actual mystery of Gwenndolyn's death.

I've left a couple clues.

• Options
    Dammit, now I need to scour the the posts from the last thread.

I mean, I already figured there was a spouse left behind. Were they involved in the death? That is a distinct, but currently too faint to be realistic, possibility.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    While searching out the beginning of the quest line, I came across this post. Should I have added [Healing Subroutines] to my stat line?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
  • Options

[Cowboy Dan]
    ⎔x462 ❸⎔x 0 ⎔x12 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ❼⎔x 5 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ❺⎔x0 ➓⎔x83 ⎔x0 ⊜x5 ↺x0

[Cowboy][PsiOps Agent] [Grizzled] [Wise] [Imperturbable]⇛ ⇄ ↹
    [Vacant Warehouse[Shops]][Empty Warehouse[Headquarters]]i]Harley Cowboy[/i

"Don't worry," Dan says, feeling tired. "There's going to be more. Many more. You got any ideas for making Her tougher, stronger?" Dan asks, referring to Harley.

• Options
    DE?AD, was this chamber the place where she found Inquisit?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    @DE?AD So I guess that's a no-go on the Resonance research?

EDIT: Also, I'm pretty sure I finished Restore the Order, but it's still in the active activities list.

Also @Rawkking Goodguy DUUUUUUUDE I NEED YOU TO RESPOOOOOOOND!

OR I WILL KEEP WHINING AT YOUUUUUUU!

Stilts on
    IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited October 2013
    [Acer X] ⊕ ★⇄ ⇛
    ⎔x0 ⎔x3❶❷ ⎔x0❾ ⎔x0 ⎔x1➓ ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x80❽ ⊜x0 ↺x0 (0)

[Intimidating] [Hacker] [Streetracing Hotshot] [Tae Kwon Go] [Darktech Suit] [Sienna Gear MACH] [Clockwork Leg] [Carbosillicate Hand] [Carbosillicate Arm-Spike]
    [Vahman Strauss] [Verito Carbini] [Clearsky Dawn] [Mondo Caris] [Serinia] [Merdin Brol] [Haze Marines x 8] [Weapon HEX]
    [One Eye]

Because--

Acer's lip trembles as he scrolls through the photographs. His vision blurs more but... this time he knows why. Streaks of hot water run down his face, his cloth eyepatch soaking through as tears escape through the seams of his sewed-up eye socket. His shoulders heave; he buries his head in his hand.

Because I'm scared.

[Months Earlier]

X sits cross-legged on the floor of his prison cell, meditating. No food, but he wasn't hungry. No water, but he does not thirst. No ventilation, yet the air never goes stale. He hasn't seen anyone for weeks, hasn't found any reason to speak since the day he was captured. There was no one to hear him.

He had killed a man; no he hadn't. It was justifiable, the man was a criminal and he did everyone a favor by getting rid of him; there's no need to justify his actions. There was no man. There is no City. There's not even really an Acer X, just a transient soul-force that's taken up residence in his hollow body. But if that's true then why can't he shake the feelings of guilt?

...And why couldn't he stop thinking about her.

He's not supposed to love her anymore. That was the whole point of killing Speed Acer. He loved her, I don't. I blew up a temple honoring the power of love and beauty because those aren't commodities I can afford anymore. I've slain the old me, the weak me, the sentimental me. I was reborn as a man with drive, ambition, passion for only completing his mission and nothing else. Because that was the kind of man that I needed to be to do what's necessary.

But then why does X still feel so much pain in his heart when he remembers her unconscious body, bleeding out from her leg, caked in mud and sand and filth? Why does he wish that her sister hadn't just hit him, that she'd beaten him to death and beaten his reincarnation to death and the reincarnation after that, so that he could start to feel as though he had paid his penance for harming her? Why did he feel such an intense, all-consuming love when he pictured her face? Why did he fail so utterly to destroy his feelings for her? She's just a puppet, a shadow, a game piece.

...She can't be. He couldn't feel so much love for someone who wasn't real. He... he couldn't.

It contradicts all the evidence. Everything he understands to be true about the universe and his place in it tells him that he's wrong. But somewhere, somewhere deep down inside of her there must be a place where You can't reach, a place that is hers. And that must be what he has fallen in love with. And if she has a place like that, then so did the man he killed. And so does everyone in this City. All he has to do is reach into them. Tear away the walls and laws You've imposed on them, and bring out that spark, make them real.

...X drags his hands across his face. He's being irrational. That doesn't make any sense. It's just a stupid, selfish hope. He's letting his emotions blind him from the truth. These people are creations of the Tower. They can't be real. It's impossible.

...But then again, if there's anyone who can make the [Impossible] possible, it's him. [Acer X has learned Plausability Break!]

[Present]

I'm scared that I might be wrong. X falls to his knees, the phone clattering to the ground beside him. I'm scared that I'm the villain everyone insists that I am. He clutches the back of his head and falls prostrate on the ground, his body racked with heaving sobs. I feel like I've gone insane. We've been told that we live in a cage and no one else cares, because the cage is comfortable. When it was the Cracked Queen that lived in the Tower, we fought. When the Tower called itself MAIN and Michael led its forces to conquer us, we fought. When the universe tore itself asunder and ancient forces tried to punish us for shaking their control, we fought. But now... no one wants to fight. They've all surrendered. And I'm horrified, and I want to save them, but... they're happy. I thought at least one person, one person, might see things my way, might feel the unspeakable horror that I feel every time I see that tower splitting the sky. All the conclusions I've drawn, all the actions I've taken, they've all seemed so obvious and common sense to me. But everyone else. Everyone. Else. looks at me like I'm insane. And the further I go, the more I do, it's getting harder and harder to convince myself that they're wrong. Every lunatic thinks that he's the only sane man in the asylum.

So, I can't. I can't destroy the Tower. Because if I do it then I'm forcing my insanity on everyone else, I'm destroying everything in a fit of maniac rage. I have to convince someone to do it for me. Convince, not coerce. They can't do it just because I've overwhelmed them with my own energy. I have to find someone that just... believes me. Believes in me. One, single, solitary person to validate my thoughts and ideals as something more than the ramblings of a deified madman. And until I've found that person, I can't do it in good conscience.

Jtlkrek's voicemail beeps, her face smiling up from the cracked screen. X weakly crawls over to the phone and picks it up. He closes his eye and breathes deep to try and eliminate the trembling in his voice.

"I'm sorry."

He hangs up.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Look I am very busy trying to figure out how to properly roleplay an orange-saturated Clyde here!

(I'll post what I got in an hour or so).

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    P.S. If you need Christina to convert some points into DarkRed for you, just go ahead and assume I do that so you don't have to wait for me.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Speaking of whining at people...
    @bluedude152. Duuuuude. Update Duuuuussst. Also Seige. I know you said it was going on the backburner for a while, but we were in the middle of a boss fight.

For that matter: @stilts, stiiiiillllts... Update MOG...

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    Shock's got it too, but gonna hold off on converting my own point rewards for now.

[Clyde] [Φ Karsif]
    ⎔x113 ⎔x11 ⎔x10 ⎔x10 ⎔x412 ⎔x0 ⎔x1 ⎔x10 ⎔x13 ⎔x2 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x1 ⎔x5 ⎔x0 ⊜x5 ↺x17
    ❼❼
    [Grenadier-Bretteur] [Accelerated Reader] [Dramatic Flair] [Fabulous] [Airkido]
    [Costume Change Gadgetry], [Dueling Dagger], [Variable Explosives/Pyrotechnics]
    [Shit Rats (Wizards)] [Bangers] [Swifts] [Karsif Krew]

Clyde allows himself to be picked up by the air scooter. Nevermind that the vehicle is significantly more maneuverable than a gigantic mec-

Clyde takes a deep breath and converts the colors, the feeling of the energy bending giving him some focus.

"Christina! Take us down!" Clyde clamors, gesturing at the dragon corpse with such enthusiasm the scooter begins to wobble dangerously.

• Options
    edited October 2013
    [Christina Lightning]
    ⎔x187 ❹⎔x42 ⎔x1 ⎔x29 ⎔x22 ⎔x0 ⎔x7 ⎔x35 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ❸❹❻❾⎔x57 ⎔x29 ⊜x0 ↺x3

[Action Scientist] [Sexy] [Resourceful] [Marksmanship] [Harmonic Monks] [Irradiated Rifle] [Jenis Stellar mkI Airscooter] [Toolkit] [Tablet PC]
    ⇄⊕☍

"No problem, buddy!" Christina replies. "Just, try to hold still, okay? This thing isn't technically made for more than one person."

She follows Clyde's directions into the dragon's carcass.

Stilts on
    IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Samedi
    ⎔x28 ⎔x10 ⎔x9 ⎔x4 ⎔x4 ⎔x22 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x14 ⎔x0 ⎔x1 ⊜x0 ↺x8
    Smoothsayer, Shadow Sorcerer, Crazy Fast, Dipsferatu, Electrokinesis, Totally Sick Abs, Soul Stick,
    Yen, IceBERG, 2 Canes, Student Wizards, Indigo Girls
    BAC: [Adon Champagne][Several Shonen Bombs][Mesmiri Mudd]

As the camera pans past all the DE?AD pirates it gets a dusty scratchy tint as Samedi's jukebox kicks up

"OOooOoOoOOoh yeah. Feeling good. Feeling reeeeeeal good."

He surveys his domain. his allies. his enemies. All that he's gathered and built.

Overwhelmed with emotion he says,

"Alright, let's have my funeral!"

NeoToma on
  • Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Wait, probably should do something, huh?

Samedi buys [Casidi Casinos] and [Exalti Complex]

NeoToma on
  • Options
    Speaking of whining at people...
    @bluedude152. Duuuuude. Update Duuuuussst. Also Seige. I know you said it was going on the backburner for a while, but we were in the middle of a boss fight.

For that matter: stilts, stiiiiillllts... Update MOG...

Going to try to update after work today

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    hm. since kain only owns 3 of the four properties of Oldtown and I own the last one, could I block the Convert District action, on grounds of not losing the only primary dimgray area?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Had a dream about the end of dark red

It was a decent ending

• Options
    Had a dream about the end of dark red

It was a decent ending

hahahaha

• Options
    Though now that I'm awake it really made no sense in the context of the real darkred

• Options
    edited October 2013
    Grant [Exe.orcism] [0]
    [Hitman][Quick][Determined][Punctured Lung]
    Aug: [Gnosis 6, THEIA, ARGUS Optical Membrane]
    I: Pistol

Grant grabs the fire extinguisher just in case. He heads back into the hallway and proceeds in the direction the robot went, going very carefully.

Cheeseliker on
  • Options
    alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    Man, all I dreamt last night was being in a cross between Death Race and Iron Man.

xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    there was like a royal blue lady that was something like a cross between Michael and thieresai that was running the city

X found some kind of door that led out of the dark red universe, but the passageway into the world beyond it was filled with monsters and demons and ghosts

The unbound all piled up to adventure through it, they defeated the monsters and secured passage out of the tower's universe

But Samedi stayed behind and absorbed all the monsters' power and became the new god of the city, ruling it along side the thieresai/Michael hybrid

• Options
    MarshmallowMarshmallow Registered User regular
    That's pretty cool, really.

• Options
    You all agree that it would be super awesome fun times to be a Bounty Hunter

A smile creeps across Owens face. "That is fantastic! You rid yourself of your debt, and we finally rid ourselves of problems that have been plaugin our towns for some time. Might even be able to travel safely again."

Owen motions for you to walk with him. "Now we can't exactly send you out into the wilderness empty handed. There's a Fly in town that has a way with weaponry. He and I have a deal, there should be no problem getting you equipped."

Owen leads you around the side of a building, that's when you see the Bounty Board.

It covers the entire side of the building. Hundreds and hundreds of requests for help cover every square of its walls. A few manage to stand out.

"Now, I would understand if you want to look these over for a bit, so Ill leave you to it and introduce you to J'cob later."

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Lily Black Smith, Strong, Honest, Pretty[WRATH]
    ▥▥▥▥▥ Fire: ▥▥▥▥▥[i: ]

"Heh. General assholery. At least one in every town." She studies the board more carefully. "Ah don't know about y'all else, but ah'm partial to givin' this here grave robber the old what for."

jnij103vqi2i.png
This discussion has been closed.