As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[NBA] Thread - Playoffs for the next 4 months!

• MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    @Eat it You Nasty Pig.

Whoops. Stupid period.

• HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    I'll join up if somebody else doesn't

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    6 teams last year was harsh

hope we can get 10 but 8 sounds a lot better

Xehalus on
    Hjorvarthr wrote: »
    I'll join up if somebody else doesn't

Sure thing man. Go for it.

I'm in as Time for Slam Jams

Cool.

I've locked it at 8 teams. If by some minor miracle two more people want to play, just let me know in the next four hours.

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    @Maximum when's the draft? I'll join if you get another to round out the 10.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I forgot about the draft tonight. I'm completely unprepared.

zerzhul wrote: »
    @Maximum when's the draft? I'll join if you get another to round out the 10.

6pm PST.

I know Eat it expressed interest yesderday, so hopefully he'll be around and we can get it up to 10.

I've prepared by not watching basketball for like a year and a half

You and me both. I've never prepared for an NBA league in my life and I seem to manage.

• AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    I'm going to draft only raptors.

• Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    oh I didn't realize the draft was tonight

I can still join, but I might not be able to make the draft anyway depending on what time you're doing it

also you might be able to get a couple people out of the old D&D league? I dunno

ed: also the link in the OP doesn't work for joining purposes; it just says I'm not in the league yet.

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
    edited October 2013
    oh I didn't realize the draft was tonight

I can still join, but I might not be able to make the draft anyway depending on what time you're doing it

also you might be able to get a couple people out of the old D&D league? I dunno

ed: also the link in the OP doesn't work for joining purposes; it just says I'm not in the league yet.

I locked it 8, give me a few minutes and I'll open her back up. I need to go run outside real quick.

Maximum on
    @Eat it You Nasty Pig.

@Zerzhul

Just set the league to 10 teams so the link will work.

Draft is at 6 pacific.

• Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    still doesn't seem like it works

can you still request to join a league by ID# from the front page? That link seems to be missing from the new fantasy site

NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Dibs on Manute Bol!

Yeah, link no worky.

• simosimo Registered User regular
    we got enough people? awesome!

bugss2.jpg
    It just worked for Hjor an hour ago...I have no clue.

The league ID is 47648

Does anyone have any ideas? Doing this on my tablet is a pain in the arse, and their new settings are driving me bonkers.

I looked back at the old thread and used the link there

http://y.ahoo.it/12TU0EQI

Hopefully that works

Maximum wrote: »
    http://y.ahoo.it/12TU0EQI

Hopefully that works
    This one works.

Dibs on Shawn Respert!

24 minutes left!

Time for me to start studying.

Sames...I draft last too.

Sames...I draft last too.

You may not get Lebron. Just a warning.

I'll take 5th I guess

Now I get to check, but I'm fairly certain 40% of my team is dead or injured.

or both

• simosimo Registered User regular
    rondo, bynum, bogut, varejao and rose? that is an impressive all-season ending surgery team

bugss2.jpg
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    I ended up embracing the craziness this year as well

2 rookies and a Charlotte Bobcat on my bench

the East is gonna be like a cliff after Miami and Brooklyn

• AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    knew nothing about no one, but enough people were cursing bonerjams deluxe's picks that i assume i did alright.

• PeenPeen Registered User regular
    For drafting 9th and autodrafting my first 7 or 8 picks I'll take it. This is a team I can work with.

I'm pretty pleased with my team. I can win this thing again.

I need a better bench player than Mayim Bialik or whatever the hell his name is. That was a last second click to just get it over with

I like all of my picks except for the first two because I didn't pick them, and Dion Waiters...I won't be able to sleep because of that one.

Just made my first roster move.

For my first NBA draft in something like 5 years, I'm pretty OK with what I've got. Certainly not as good as I probably could have done, but meh.

edited October 2013
    I'm doing some post-draft research and I'm liking my team more and more

Raijin Quickfoot on
This discussion has been closed.