As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

MLP: Half the ponies, twice the excitement! Season 5 in Spring 2015!!!

• Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    I went to a halloween party, i wore my pony hoody.

• RiokennRiokenn Registered User regular
    Going to a Halloween/Birthday party for my friends daughter who is turning 1 later today. I wonder if I should get her a toy pony...

OmSUg.pngrs3ua.pngvVAdv.png
  • Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    tumblr_mub0h6oMzt1srs4oro2_r1_500.png
    tumblr_mv0xo7vPIC1srs4oro1_500.png

jnij103vqi2i.png
    edited October 2013
    More LifeLoser art!
    bath_time_by_lloserlife-d6rvyzi.png
    rd_by_lloserlife-d6revw3.png

Riokenn on
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    L21uwfn.jpg

steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular

TacoPuff, the return of the Marker, speaking roles, and The Scream

Yes this is what I wanted from a Fluffle Puff Halloween video.

• Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    zDSCA5t.gif

steam_sig.png
  • warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    I came to post that fluff pull. Glad to see it's already here.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • gavindelgavindel The reason all your software is brokenRegistered User regular
    Rainbow Dash presents is depressing me more than making me laugh. is that normal?

Book - Royal road - Free! Seraphim === TTRPG - Wuxia - Free! Seln Alora
  • PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    gavindel wrote: »
    Rainbow Dash presents is depressing me more than making me laugh. is that normal?

Depends on the episode, I think. Some episodes have more to work with and can go beautifully off the rails, like the Rainbow Factory episode or My Little Dashie.

I think Twilight's breakdown at the end of the Spiders episode sums up the other stuff better. "Why would anyone write this?"

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    We need more Nightmare Night content

so here is Markiplier playing My Little Foundation: Containment is Magic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPJCiBra9aw

• wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Huh, I just remembered there was supposed to be a local Pony convention around my area last weekend but I guess it was cancelled because I can't find anything about it online anymore.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
    Hub promo for new seasons of MLP and Littlest Pet Shop (very tiny spoilers):

steam_sig.png
  • NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    Coooooool...

Can't wait...
    Looks like Celestia's taking a little more active role in things.

newSig.jpg
  • GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular

Hey MLP thread, what's going AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

edited October 2013
    Goatmon wrote: »

Hey MLP thread, what's going AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Its like the one time of the year where I can post stuff like this and it be semi-on topic. No worries. I'll get in on Thankgiving and x-mas soon.

I just love Markiplier, and in a close second, Yamimash's Lets plays of My Little Foundation because they know nothing of Pony Culture and its funny watching them encounter SCP versions of My Little Pony

*edit*

Heres the I'm sorry for the scary video

princesses_by_t_3000-d5ys6cd.png

I only post like this cause I get upset that people are stealing all thunder for posting Fluffle Puff stuffs.

Psychotic One on
    grumpy_alien_by_muffinexplosion-d6s20h0.jpg

• NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    When did Derpy+Carrot Top become a thing?

newSig.jpg
    Nocren wrote: »
    When did Derpy+Carrot Top become a thing?

I don't know if it was the very first picture of them together, but it was definitely popularised by this:

ujIGdwT.jpg

Which was the very first appearance of the running joke about Derpy always raiding Carrot's fridge.

steam_sig.png
    Hub promo for new seasons of MLP and Littlest Pet Shop (very tiny spoilers):

This stuff is dangerous to me. I tend to spoil it for myself whenever new info comes out for future episodes such as reading the synopsis and/or watching the commercial for the next episode over...and over....and over....just to see what neat new little things pop up. I was so hyped about it last season that I vector'd this Rarity from the season premier commercial because I couldn't wait a month for Magic Duel to come out.

I won't spoil it for myself this time. Drastic measures must be taken this season...

• OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    Anyone up for an extended preview of the MLP Annual from IDW?

• Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
  • PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    Owenashi wrote: »
    Is it so bad that all I can think about is how amazing Celestia's Mane looks?

jCyyTSo.png
    PikaPuff wrote: »
    Owenashi wrote: »
    Is it so bad that all I can think about is how amazing Celestia's Mane looks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qumonXR4MEM

QzjQFn2.jpg

steam_sig.png
  • RuldarRuldar Registered User regular
    ourtimetofly_by_jennerdarkclaw-d6s2vsb.jpg

Source. It's the cover art to a fic I started reading today, and thought it was so awesome it needed to be shared.

• Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    I am completely baffled by that, lol. Animu Spike, Giant Etheral Rainbow Dash, and Scootaloo with a dagger cutie mark.

Stabbity_Style.png
    tumblr_mvejqjMAaM1sy8ni7o2_500.jpg
    tumblr_mvejqjMAaM1sy8ni7o4_500.jpg
    tumblr_mvejqjMAaM1sy8ni7o5_500.jpg
    tumblr_mvejqjMAaM1sy8ni7o6_500.jpg
    tumblr_mvejqjMAaM1sy8ni7o7_500.jpg
    tumblr_mvejqjMAaM1sy8ni7o8_500.jpg
    tumblr_mvejqjMAaM1sy8ni7o9_500.jpg

Stabbity_Style.png
    Is that from a comic?

jnij103vqi2i.png
    I am completely baffled by that, lol. Animu Spike, Giant Etheral Rainbow Dash, and Scootaloo with a dagger cutie mark.

I don't think it's a dagger, probably a surf board and wake.

jnij103vqi2i.png
    Is that from a comic?

It's from Luna After Dark, which I'm a fan of because Luna. Also, it's generally pretty funny.

http://luna-afterdark.tumblr.com/

Stabbity_Style.png
  • RuldarRuldar Registered User regular

I assume Dash is coaching them or something, and Spike is meant to be a gangly teenager. No clue on the fire sky surfing, but I have hope.

On a side note, Kevin may be my new favorite bat pony OC. I clearly need to start following that tumblr.

• Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    The cutie mark is clearly a rocket.

Also, why way season 3 half length? Why?! *sob*

...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
    Because cartoons usually only go to 65episodes before syndication, for reasons. Or something like that.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • LavokLavok Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Disney is to blame for this, or so I'm told. They used to have a policy on the Disney channel where they would never produce more than 65 episodes for their shows, and this became standard policy for other channels.

But I could be wrong.

Lavok on
  • warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    The cutie mark is clearly a rocket.

Also, why way season 3 half length? Why?! *sob*

Technical possibility: Because the other half of production efforts went into equestria girls.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
This discussion has been closed.