As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Glossolalia] Silver\Vignette (Everybody Join In)

• Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Hey

Hey peeps

You should dust post

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    bluedude you know how i kept having to be like "aw jeez I have not been paying attention to dark red at all"

welllllll

maybe you can tell me what's happened since like

the last dust post i made?

Somethin' about... magic powers and now we all got cardinal sin traits that fuel them?

• DuxDux A host to DarknessRegistered User regular
    @De?ad Does PSI's ownership of Streich have anything to do with Kain buying up the entire district or is it because PSI wooped the dragon's ass (with help)

or is the answer simply yes.

Okay so nearly getting shot awakened something in you.

You got Fire

Jedidiah hears a click from much closer, and time seems to slow as the smell of fire and gunpowder fills your nose.

Those first memories fill your mind again. Memories of fire and brimstone. Memories of a place you shouldn’t have been.
    You feel a fire awaken in ya. You feel power flow through your very bones.
    But most of all, you feel a sense of unease.

This is your Fire ▥ .Your Fire is a separate Block pool from your main one. To gain fire, you must tap your sin. Because of the tole gathering fire drains on your body, tapping your sin drains you of one stamina. Each Fire Block used will drain two stamina blocks from your target.
    Your Fire can be used to preform supernatural feats. You can use it for acts of superhuman strength or, or simply using fire to burn down all of those in your way, it’s up to you.

Fire starts empty, and you have to fill it as you go.

Jedidiah Senior figured out the hard way that fire burns. After using it to knock back the mook his arms burst out into painful boils, and everyone who had been storing fire started to feel a burn in their chest.

Owen came up, having seen what you did, and offered you the job of bounty hunters (pay included) to pay off your debt instead of working as caravan guards.

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • DE?ADDE?AD Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    @Dux Yes.

Conversation Update!

[Narrator+HEX]
    ⎔x593 ⎔x98 ⎔x61 ⎔x191 ⎔x25 ⎔x31 ⎔x73 ⎔x57 ⎔x118 ⎔x43 ⎔x0 ⎔x57 ⎔x19 ⎔x12

[Ruins] (Earlier)
    Her fingers curl around his, ectoplasm sinking into his metal. "This isn't science, Quiz. God I wish it was. I don't know why. I don't know how." She sighs and shakes her head. "I never even thought you two would meet. I should have known better. You both have a talent for getting yourselves involved."

She stares at Inquisit for a long while. "Alright. I don't know how long I have, but let's see what we can do."

[Sylvas, Harmonic Monastery]
    Christina's eyes snap open. For an instant, the room around her has fallen away, its walls doing nothing to hinder her senses as they wash out over the City. Every molecule, every atom, the flow of energy, the fog of the extranet, the flush of Color, all visible, all perfectly clear.

She sees herself, sitting in the dark, her soul glowing a million Colors, a swirl of chromatic chaos. She sees the monks above, Cyan with a pinpoint heart of DarkRED. Her own soul floating free, each of theirs tied to the line of crimson at the City's center, a red star stretched thin.

She can see the monks running toward the room, the force of her awakening drawing them to her.

The door flies open, the light floods in, Christina's concentration falters for a moment, and the revelation is gone. Behind them, the stone clock at the temple's center looms.

It has been precisely three minutes and forty-six point nine seconds since she entered the chamber.

[Deep Haze, Sienna Gear MACH, WeaponHEX (▮▮▮▮ Kill)]
    The Tower's skin shatters and falls away, revealing the skeleton beneath. Rooms, chambers, devices of impossible scale and complexity now naked to the world. The great, thrumming heart of their oppression, its chest beating with terrible energy, its bowels swimming with mindless automatons, its mind a tiny little man on a stick.

This is all the Tower is - a machine. A device. A restraint. She points to its heart. Here. This is where you kill it. Just like a man. Just like Him. Put a knife in its heart and it dies. She draws a knife of perfect White and runs it lovingly across Acer X's jaw. He thinks he will resurrect, but he doesn't know. Two hearts. Two deaths. That's all freedom costs. Do this, and we can be mad again. We can be glorious again. With a flick of her wrist she tosses the knife to the ground, its suspension groans as it lands, tires squeaking on the metal below.

DE?AD on
    edited October 2013
    [Kain Fuery]
    ⎔x390 ❾⎔x12 ⎔x7 ❺⎔x31 ❷⎔x11 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x5 ❹⎔x5 ⎔x0 ⊜x5 ↺x12

[Senior Special Agent] [Director of PSI] [Determined] [Hyper Awareness] [Immortal] [Tea Shades] [Pistol] [Handcannon] [Agent Yen] [ICEberg] [Agent Eddis] [PSI Team]

Kain raises an eyebrow at the remark about PSI owning Streich now. Hadn't realised that. "Yeah, that's gonna suck."

He shakes Theiresai's hand. "But so be it. I don't intend to interfere too much with your job. Only thing I need is clarity on your activities, projects, etc. We will be sharing resources and knowledge. Streich fulfils an important role that PSI will never be able to replace, but we can keep you in check and that's just what I intend to do. Keep your nose clean and everything will be fine."

He folds his hands behind his back. "We will also have to discuss in what ways we can strengthen Streich, as well as fix your reputation."

"That aside, there's also the issue of our.... shaky relationship. You know what I think, or maybe it's better to say what I used to think of Streich, and I get the impression you have some pretty strong opinions about me as well. As a little icebreaker I wanted to offer the return of a bunch of lost Haze Marines. As the big bot says, we've got a distress call out in no-man's land and I wanted to send some of my best men out to get their asses back here safe and sound."

NeoToma wrote: »
    Hey someone that got a lot of point from wandering mesmiri then using said points for killing the dragon, can I get 30 plum points? Thanks.

Samedi
    ⎔x38 ⎔x10 ⎔x9 ⎔x4 ⎔x4 ⎔x22 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x19 ⎔x0 ⎔x1 ⊜x0 ↺x15
    Smoothsayer, Shadow Sorcerer, Crazy Fast, Dipsferatu, Electrokinesis, Totally Sick Abs, Soul Stick,
    Yen, IceBERG, 2 Canes, Student Wizards, Indigo Girls
    BAC: [Adon Champagne][Several Shonen Bombs][Mesmiri Mudd]
    ]

Plum. After the battle, well, massacre Samedi felt the return of something of the old power rising within. Another shade of purple. Shit is getting ridculous.

"Yo, Kain can you do me a favor and get your agency out the Gambling district? Know you running a franchise now. On every corner, in every crevice, but I got better plans for my corner."
    "No"

Dux on
  • Shock GShock G Registered User regular
    [Penelope Ahriman] [Φ Karsif/Masn] color="royalblue"]1[/color] [color="Forestgreen"]3[/color] [COLOR="darkorchid"]5 7[/color [⊜⊜⊜⊜⊜] ↺x35
    10 00 13 09 00 13 00 00 00 10 14 02
    [Hoverblade Hoodlum][Hardcore][Manipulative] [Raw Brawn] [Shit Rats' Momma Bear][Bangers] [Bent Ass Gold Bat] [Bullet in Shoulder][Bullet in Leg]
    ⇄❂

Penny looks around, approvingly. A good place to have a good time. She steps on back out the den. Somewhere in between going in and going out, a leisure suit got put on her, medallion included.

"Hey everyone!" She calls. "We grew us a lounge!"

• Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    [Inquisit] ★ ↷ ⇄
    ⎔x0 ❻⎔x12 ⎔x0 ❹❻❻⎔x18 ⎔x2 ⎔x1 ⎔x8 ⎔x5 ⎔x7 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⊜x5 ↺x3

[Retired Detective Chief Inspector] [Rational] [Hard Boiled] [Advanced Variable Golemech]
    [Useful Gadgets] [Detective Stuff] [Chief Justice]
    [Chief Investigative Officer of PSI] [Yen] [iceBERG] [Agent Eddis]

Before Dragon:
    "Two smart cookies and a muddling detective should be able to figure this out. Might have something to do with this place, for all we know. Did you ever get around to studying it further, or was it... Difficult to deal with, objectively?"

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Dux wrote: »
    [Kain Fuery]

"No"

Samedi
    Smoothsayer, Shadow Sorcerer, Crazy Fast, Dipsferatu, Electrokinesis, Totally Sick Abs, Soul Stick,

"What?! Don't you dare! Don't you dare no ME you damn sonuva-!"
    "Ha. Sorry. Understand, understand. Gotta keep a presence. Gotta keep the...Peace."

NeoToma on
  • StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    [Christina Lightning]
    ⎔x194 ❹⎔x42 ⎔x1 ⎔x19 ⎔x22 ⎔x0 ⎔x7 ⎔x35 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ❸❹❻❾⎔x53 ⎔x29 ⊜x0 ↺x0

[Action Scientist] [Sexy] [Resourceful] [Marksmanship] [Harmonic Monks] [Irradiated Rifle] [Jenis Stellar mkI Airscooter] [Toolkit] [Tablet PC]
    ⇄⊕☍

As the vision fades and her mind calms, Christina stares at the floor in front of her. A single dot of dark red stains the gray slate. Then, another dot appears beside the first. She touches her nose, and her fingers come back bloody.

"Why..." she starts to say as she turns to face the open chamber door. "Why did you interrupt me?"

Her voice is not angry or accusatory. It is instead a mixture of confusion and curiosity and has that strange, distant quality of someone who has just woken from a dream.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    NeoToma wrote: »
    [Kain Fuery]

"No"

Samedi

"What?! Don't you dare! Don't you dare no ME you damn sonuva-!"
    "Ha. Sorry. Understand, understand. Gotta keep a presence. Gotta keep the...Peace."

Just remember, they're there to uphold the Law. if you recall the Id Friendly improvement: "Liquor and drug laws are relaxed..." among other things, ya dig?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited October 2013
    [Acer X] ⊕ ★⇄ ⇛
    ⎔x10 ⎔x3❶❷ ⎔x0❾ ⎔x0 ⎔x1➓ ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x71❽ ⊜x0 ↺x7 (70)

[Intimidating] [Hacker] [Streetracing Hotshot] [Tae Kwon Go] [Darktech Suit] [Sienna Gear MACH] [Clockwork Leg] [Carbosillicate Hand] [Carbosillicate Arm-Spike]
    [Vahman Strauss] [Verito Carbini] [Clearsky Dawn] [Mondo Caris] [Serinia] [Merdin Brol] [Haze Marines x 8] [Weapon HEX]
    [One Eye]

X does the only thing that he really, truly, knows how to do.

He gets in the car, and he drives.

The knife flies through the air, barreling straight for the Tower's heart.

Acer's mind continues to linger on realities gone by. The first one that he destroyed, and then its replacement. You had barely any time to build it. You couldn't have exerted the authorship over that universe that You had in the one previous.

...Things are beginning to make sense.

In that first go around, we were no one, a band of inexperienced and arrogant adventurers, throwing ourselves wildly into a situation too big for us to handle. And then I did something You didn't expect.

And in the new universe... we were at the center of everything. The captain's past was tied directly to the fundamental forces dictating some of the most basic physical laws. Dubh's shadow was the head of the most powerful organization in the galaxy. I went from an unskilled, cocky greenhorn racer to an experienced helmsman that could back up my boasts with ease.

You didn't have time to thoroughly define that universe, so we did it for You.

And then... it was torn apart. Ancient gods. The Wrath. An incomprehensibly massive force of pure rage and hatred, tore the entire thing to pieces. And even beyond that, it encroached on the borders of Signet, just as the Haze encroaches on the City. The captain confronted the force directly, bested it in a battle of wits and crippled it so that we could let the universe be reborn. The Wrath, the force that had ruled with divine power over the kingdom of Glossolalia... it was Dark Red.

It was You.

Acer applies more pressure to the gas.

What happened after that? We set off a new big bang, created a new universe where we were the gods. But we didn't rule it actively. After the multi-planar reality had been defined we withdrew, adventuring through the most extreme corners of the cosmos. Lifetimes upon lifetimes of adventure and joy. But like all good things it eventually ended. And what took its place? A new universe. Had we defined that one too? I can't remember. It was more mundane than the others. Technology wasn't nearly as far advanced, and as far as anyone knew, humans were the only species. We hadn't even mastered space travel yet. No magic to speak of. And then... it Crashed. An interdimensional omniscience craved our individuality, hungered for our creativity, wanted a passion to combine with its power. We fought it. We gathered under the banner of the Red Sun and we gave everything we could to destroying it. I had been forced against my will to join the ranks of the carbosillicates, but eventually I broke free and swore my fealty to the Ocean King, just like all the others. We found the depths of Hell where the secret to destroying MAIN had been locked away. And then...

What? What happened after that? Why can't I remember anything after that point?

There are flashes of other realities, scraps of things that may have been. A city bathed in Royal Blue. The RADlands, somehow more clear and... more defined. But no matter how hard he wracks his brain, he can't remember what happened in their war against MAIN.

...And then it hits him.

They lost.

Just like the Wrath before it, MAIN had torn their universe to pieces, eating what it wanted and obliterating the rest. Why was Michael so undyingly loyal to the Tower? Because he's an extranet terminal, and the extranet is broadcast from the Tower.

X's eye widens.

The Extranet is the Subneural Network.

You're MAIN.

You couldn't stand the loss of control. Couldn't stand that we exorcised You from our universe. So You built an army, and You declared war. And You won. And this City... it's a military occupation of reality.

He slams his foot down as hard as he can, and plunges the knife into the Tower's heart.

For himself. For Jtlkrek. For all of his brothers and sisters that have turned against him. For the Ocean King.

For the Red Sun!

Speed Racer on
    edited October 2013
    take Dark Red

invert the color and the brightness

and what do you get?

Lime Green.

Speed Racer on
    edited November 2013
    @Stilts, you can go ahead and add the 10 Days back to your statline.

More conversation!

[Narrator+HEX]
    ⎔x593 ⎔x98 ⎔x61 ⎔x191 ⎔x25 ⎔x31 ⎔x73 ⎔x57 ⎔x118 ⎔x43 ⎔x0 ⎔x57 ⎔x19 ⎔x12

[Ruins] (Earlier)
    "I've been over this place again and again. There's nothing left here. It was a reservoir. When I activated it after all those years of absorbing ambient energy... it had never been designed to channel all that. It killed me and burned itself out. There's nothing left here. Nothing that I could find, at least, and I'm really quite good at finding things."

The masters gather around Christina, one of them offering her a cloth for her nose. "Master Lightning, do you not know?"

The answer comes to her as he asks the question. Shadows of her visions.

The isolation chamber is surrounded now, by the stones and sand of the meditation garden outside, by the water pulled from the reflection pond, by the leaves falling from the trees, and by the students who have come to investigate the sudden migration.

[Deep Haze, Sienna Gear MACH, WeaponHEX (▮▮▮▮ Kill)]
    The car splits the Haze, and Acer X manages to slam on its breaks before it hits the doors of the Sienna Gear MACH's hold. WeaponHEX dives aside as the White mists that had been containing the car burst and flow away into the air vents.

As his senses readjust, Acer can see dozens of strange, bisected bodies filling the craft. Monsters, mutations, all dead, tiny hexagonal puncture wounds covering their bodies.

The car around him comes into focus. It is a not just a vehicle, it is a weapon. Smooth lines bleeding into razor sharp edges, a blade riding on four spheres of sure-grip tread. A single seat at its center, X-harness to secure its sole occupant. A compact steering wheel wrapped in custom-molded leather. A dashboard covered in switches, dials, and readouts, none of them labeled, because the only one who could ever drive it already knows what they are. Its hood stretches out in front of him like the bow of a ship, emblazoned not with an M, but an X.

"What the hell have you been-" he stops, his eyes widening.

Acer X grips the wheel with two hands. His reflection looks back at him with two eyes, each of blazing White

⎔x100

DE?AD on
    Acer's a Haze Knight, now.

jnij103vqi2i.png
    Until this moment, I've never realized how much I wanted to use that song.

So

Gimme a run down on White

I would assume he gist is that it embodies chaos and emptiness

The first, yes.

Technically, it embodies both Chaos in general and the Haze in specific.

Meaning you can use it for chaotic actions, or to actually wish Haze-stuff into being*.

*Haze-stuff doesn't stick together well within the City walls, as the Reality Field quickly turns it into goop.

edited October 2013
    Alright, let me think now.

What should I do while waiting for a reply from Theiresai....

Dux on
    [Dave]★
    ⎔x179⎔x31❼❹ ⎔x4 ⎔x15 ⎔x500 ⎔x7 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x23❾❷ ⎔x0 ⊜x0 ↺x10

[Living Weapon] [Strong-Willed] [Charismatic] [Weaponized Cyberarm] [Van] [Googles] [Vanguard Yukon]

[Dean Barrow] [Fregdup ] Ψ: [Yen] [] []
    16/50 16/40 0/0 0/0 27/27 0/0 0/0 0/0 7/7 3/5 0/0 Auto: On
    [Gunslinger][Strong-Willed][Independent][Cyborg]
    i:Sports Coat, Googles,Scarf, Weaponized Cyberarm, HEXcom, Van

"Fair enough. And the pleasure is mine Cerilin Kreisbren."

And then Dave is totally suave and kisses her hand and stuff

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    Yo de?ad I'm anxious, what I gotta do to start takn' over forestgreen?

xI8QS1g.jpg?1
    [Kain Fuery]◕

[Senior Special Agent] [Director of PSI] [Determined] [Hyper Awareness] [Immortal] [Tea Shades] [Pistol] [Handcannon] [Agent Yen] [ICEberg] [Agent Eddis] [PSI Team]

Kain schedules a meeting with Cutter in prison -[↺]

Kain stands outside, on a tower of the Dauntless Emperor, looking out into the haze. He's sent for Inquisit. A meeting on short notice.

So I was looking up period appropriate guns for Dust and I found this thing
    44268.jpg?v=1

Look at it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=n7FeeamC4qk

Look at the stupid destruction it causes

How could I not have this in my game

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular

Spending:
    ⎔x16 to throw down Ego Friendly III in Blaze Row.
    ⎔x3 to put a headquarters in Blaze Row.
    ↺x1 to plot the infection of Forestgreen.

Been there done that, boyo

xI8QS1g.jpg?1
    When I read the part about Acer's eyes going white, all I could think about was the Dune redub.

IKknkhU.gif
    edited October 2013
    [Kain Fuery]◕

Kain schedules a meeting with Cutter in prison -[↺]

Kain stands outside, on a tower of the Dauntless Emperor, looking out into the haze. He's sent for Inquisit. A meeting on short notice.

[Inquisit] ★ ↷ ⇄
    ⎔x442 ❻⎔x13 ⎔x0 ❹❻❻⎔x25 ⎔x20 ⎔x1 ⎔x0 ⎔x5 ⎔x11 ⎔x2 ⎔x0 ⊜x5 ↺x3

[Retired Detective Chief Inspector] [Rational] [Hard Boiled] [Advanced Variable Golemech]

Fresh from the Behemoth Bay, still not even dressed, Inquisit grumbles into the phone's receiver. "I don't care if he calls himself 'The God-Emperor of PSI', I'll see him when I'm good and haze-damned ready!" He strides down the hall in silence, his grimace softening. "I'm sorry, that was rude of me. Look, would you see to my coat and hat being dropped off near his location, please?"

A short time later, he's pulling on his rumpled coat and walking out onto the tower. "So, what is it, Kain? What couldn't be just be said to yourself? Not like I couldn't hear you like that."

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
    edited October 2013
    [Kain Fuery]◕

"Well, I was planning on going on a short break. Nothing much, I'll probably be back in about ten days. And I was wondering something, just a little niggle at the back of my mind... Robot, do you know your roots?"

Dux on
    Does my fancy new car/white points protect me from future Haze Problems?

edited October 2013
    [Inquisit] ★ ↷ ⇄

"Haven't been paying attention, eh? You're not the only one. Yeah, I know my roots well enough. At least as much as matters." He shifts his hat low. "My ex found the chassis in a ruin, ensouled it, and here I am. Unless you're talking about Unbound roots, that's all I need to know."

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
    Does my fancy new car/white points protect me from future Haze Problems?

"Protect" is a funny word.

[Kain Fuery]◕

"And that's all she wrote huh? Fair enough." Kain is silent for a moment.

"I've never really known my roots, you see. It's a weird thing. I only know it started out there, somewhere." He points at the haze.

"Earliest memories were of fog. Getting picked up by drifters. Stood outside the city walls when I saw its heart for the first time. That was a real long time ago. Two wars and two dragons stand between me then and me now, not to mention a helluvalot of injury. Hmmm."

He folds his hands behind his back. "War always came hand in hand with colour shifts. People turning red, tan, dimgrey, royalblue. It's the nature of war to change the nature of man. Back then I did not know that I was unbound. Essentially, I was just like any other person in this city. After fighting in two wars I took on a more gloomy colour. Wasn't exactly a party, especially in the wake of the dragon. Didn't really see the point in it all. Some crazy people were organising an expedition into deep haze. I thought, why not, and joined them in some kind of twisted urge to find out what I was. Didn't last long, had to walk home."

"And I saw her again, pretty as a picture. The City, in all her glory. Just the sight of her put the blue back in my eyes. Very different from the city I saw so long ago, but her heart was the same."

"It made me think, gave me clarity when I needed it. So that's what I'm planning to do. Think things through. A lot has changed. Enemies are still at the gates."

"Can I trust you to keep this place from falling apart while I'm gone, Inquisit?"

edited October 2013
    [Inquisit] ★ ↷ ⇄

"You doin' this before, or after I spend a week tracking Streich troopers in the haze?" He stuffs his hand into a pocket and pulls out a cigar, cutting and lighting it in a swift motion. "Regardless, yeah. Been around here nearly as long as you (if you count the chassis' time, it's been here longer) and I ain't in a mood to let it all go to Haze."

Pulling in a long, unhealthy-to-anyone-else-drag off the cheap stogie, he continues. "I'll get the marines back, then you take your little vacation. Come Acer or mass Dragons, this place'll be here when you get back."

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    Need to find a new mission in darkred

edited October 2013
    [Christina Lightning]
    ⎔x194 ❹⎔x42 ⎔x1 ⎔x19 ⎔x22 ⎔x0 ⎔x7 ⎔x35 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ❸❹❻❾⎔x53 ⎔x29 ⊜x0 ↺x10

[Action Scientist] [Sexy] [Resourceful] [Marksmanship] [Harmonic Monks] [Irradiated Rifle] [Jenis Stellar mkI Airscooter] [Toolkit] [Tablet PC]
    ⇄⊕☍

"Whoa," Christina says reverently. She takes the cloth and dabs her nose with it. "That's pretty nuts. I...didn't even notice I was doing that. I was concentrating on this world, it's soul laid bare. And I saw--"

She stops herself, then calls one of the masters over. "Tell the monks to gather in the courtyard in half an hour. I'm gonna contact Michael and collect my thoughts. The Resonance showed me something that I'm pretty sure everyone here is going to want to know."

After thanking the monk who offered her the cloth, Christina heads back to her quarters and sends a text to Michael. And, for once, she decides it might be best to format it properly.

"Hey, Michael, it's Christina. I'd like you to be at the Harmonic Monastery in Sylvas in half an hour. I have information about HEX you're going to want to hear."

Stilts on
    IKknkhU.gif
    edited that last response, @dux.

jnij103vqi2i.png
    Oh god dammit I just got home and clicked the YouTube link in de?ad's post

I've been sitting on that for so long

Oh god dammit I just got home and clicked the YouTube link in de?ad's post

I've been sitting on that for so long

I'm sorry, Speed. I didn't know you were planning it, and I just couldn't bear the thought of it not being used.

edited October 2013
    Also you have totally flipped my plans around because I was gearing up to kill off Acer x and replace him with the next stage of my meta-character's myopia and melancholy!

Whyd you have to go and give me a bunch if awesome toys and inspire hope in my character you bastard

Speed Racer on
    And now Christina has a reason to meet Acer in person.

IKknkhU.gif
This discussion has been closed.