As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

We've gone too far in the [GIANT BOMB] thread

• ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    I just saw the Drake AC4 trailer

Remember when AC had good trailers

Good lord

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »
    I really wish Firaxis would come out with a city-builder.

Well, this is close? They farmed it out to a different studio and it isn't that good, but still.

I'd much rather get CivGolf or whatever they'd have to call it.

• captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    I'm not sure what CivGolf would be but I want it.

• SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    Gandhi doesn't call fore, berates his caddy, knocks you out with his club and steals your cart.

sig.gif
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    a5ehren wrote: »
    TheStig wrote: »
    I really wish Firaxis would come out with a city-builder.

Well, this is close? They farmed it out to a different studio and it isn't that good, but still.

I'd much rather get CivGolf or whatever they'd have to call it.

Nah I want a modern one, not farmed out to a different studio.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    So, I was watching the end of Octoberkast where everyone eats the peppers, and I said "Well. I have that ghost pepper in my fridge. I spent all summer trying to grow it, and I can't let it go to waste."

I had meant to grow a lot more a lot earlier in the season for reasons, but they just didn't like this climate.

So anyway, I ate a ghost pepper. All I can say is I hope they never make guests eat ghost peppers. It's not burning, it's pain. It's just pain.

• Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    terraria is better than minecraft but not better than modded minecraft

See: Yogcast-Red Matter Explosion

Fuck it lets post this again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=F2ohslGivm8

I'm pretty sure this is the first Minecraft video I've ever watched for more than about a minute and a half.

• PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Holy shit, I've been watching Davison build Last Knight for like 3 years over on Polycount and it's out now.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    MrDapper wrote: »

God I love Generations.

Never not go fast.

X22wmuF.jpg
    rfilyaw wrote: »
    So, I was watching the end of Octoberkast where everyone eats the peppers, and I said "Well. I have that ghost pepper in my fridge. I spent all summer trying to grow it, and I can't let it go to waste."

I had meant to grow a lot more a lot earlier in the season for reasons, but they just didn't like this climate.

So anyway, I ate a ghost pepper. All I can say is I hope they never make guests eat ghost peppers. It's not burning, it's pain. It's just pain.

Dude

I live near a sushi place that was on Man V Food for a spicy sushi challenge

They made me sign a waver to dip a chopstick into ghost pepper sauce and put it on my tongue

You are a crazy man

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    what I want from red alert game sequel is ants

• AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    what I want from red alert game sequel is ants

And Kari Wuhrer as Tanya.

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    The Yawhg is a pretty neat thing. I'd like to see it get some more exposure.

The Yawhg is pretty cool

liEt3nH.png
  • Helpless RockHelpless Rock Registered User regular
    Holy shit, I've been watching Davison build Last Knight for like 3 years over on Polycount and it's out now.

At first I thought this was just another silly Temple Run/ infinite running clone/game until he crashed into something and the ragdoll happened. I'm down for that.

WT83sWz.jpg
    Steam: Car1gt // Tumblr // Facebook // Twitter
  • PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    MrDapper wrote: »

Shame it doesn't replace Sonic's voice as well to match.

Hack into the voice files

Replace every sample with "I'ma Luigi, Numba one!"

• agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    They should do Batman since they share a voice actor now.

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular

At first I thought this was just another silly Temple Run/ infinite running clone/game until he crashed into something and the ragdoll happened. I'm down for that.

First person mode seems fun.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Man

Wish there was some way to transfer my walking dead save from my 360 to my pc

The Walking Dead Survival Instinct still being 25 bucks at -50% is a fucking crime. Activision is so weird with sale prices. That, or I wonder, if it actually ended up selling well based on the title despite by all accounts being a steaming pile.

WT83sWz.jpg
    edited October 2013
    The Walking Dead Survival Instinct still being 25 bucks at -50% is a fucking crime. Activision is so weird with sale prices. That, or I wonder, if it actually ended up selling well based on the title despite by all accounts being a steaming pile.

Apparently it sold 500,000 copies.

The Telltale game sold 860,000, as a means of comparison.

SimBen on
    sig.gif
    Fuck everyone.

WT83sWz.jpg
    Fuck everyone.

Dude

An episodic adventure game outsold a 60 dollar retail shooter

Be happy

• GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    Having Clem as the star doesn't immediately strike be as the greatest idea, but logically that would suggest that the story in season two could be dramatically different enough in viewpoint that I'd still be interested.

• CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    Activision is notorious for having shitty discounts during Steam sales.

BXxSA_OIcAAB26O.jpg

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Well speaking of retail numbers

GTAV has shipped 29 million units, more than GTA4 has done with the 5 years it's been out

ps telltale says they've sold 21 million episodes of Walking Dead, so that comes out to approximately 3.5 million seasons worth

6F32U1X.png
    Mr. G wrote: »

GTAV has shipped 29 million units, more than GTA4 has done with the 5 years it's been out

ps telltale says they've sold 21 million episodes of Walking Dead, so that comes out to approximately 3.5 million seasons worth

That's a lot more people who didn't finish out the episodes than I figured

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Season 2 starring Clem is exactly what I wanted so yay for me

• HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    I want to help Clem to be the very first person in a zombie apocalypse to have a happy ending

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
    Mr. G wrote: »

That's... a lot more than the numbers I found.

sig.gif
    Oh wait those were for retail copies of the whole season. That explains it.

sig.gif
    This doesn't have anything to do with anything

But this is the first time I've ever changed my avatar and I keep losing my posts

This doesn't have anything to do with anything

But this is the first time I've ever changed my avatar and I keep losing my posts

This is what your careless hands have wrought.

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    Hobnail wrote: »
    I want to help Clem to be the very first person in a zombie apocalypse to have a happy ending

Ahhh-haha
    hahahaaa

no.

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

el_vicio wrote: »

Ahhh-haha
    hahahaaa

no.

This is why Zombies are so boring for me

Guess what

I bet I know how that story ends

• MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    I suppose I could deal with an older Clem as the protagnist, but I do not want to face the emotional wreckage that comes with protecting a young girl from harm over the span of ten hours again.

• el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular

Ahhh-haha
    hahahaaa

no.

This is why Zombies are so boring for me

Guess what

I bet I know how that story ends

Doesn't mean that the story is bad or has less impact, even if your assumptions are right

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• HobnailHobnail Registered User regular

Ahhh-haha
    hahahaaa

no.

SOMEBODY HAS TO BE FIRST SHUT UP MAN LET ME HOPE

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
This discussion has been closed.