Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

QI - fuck you Rory Mcgrath

1235»

• ShortyShorty JUDGE BROSEF Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    ahaha, check out this sweet picture of Jo Brand in the 90's

220px-Jo_Brand_1994.jpg

that's a hell of a shock-mop she's got going on

Shorty on
    Tube wrote: »
    I was legit hoping that Shorty was somehow mistaken and the world wasn't that fucked
    tynic
  • Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    Bela Lugosi is dead

Fuck off and die.
    Shorty
  • FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Watching the latest XL (Keys).

I think Isy Suttie is describing the plot from an episode of Black Mirror and passing it off as real?

• NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    Solar wrote: »
    David Mitchell is the best

This is now my favorite clip

Kwoaru
  • WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular

• scherbchenscherbchen Asgard (it is dead)Registered User regular
    can't believe nobody posted this. you all shame your ancestors.

while the beginning is terribly scripted they sold it so well that I was in tears by the end nevertheless.

(also I did not get the scriptedness of it the first time around)

• SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    Solar wrote: »
    David Mitchell is the best

The best thing about David Mitchell is that for a certain type of person, of whom I am at least in part one, he is very much a voice

One of the reasons I adore him so much is because his rants are about things that yes, yes, god that is so true you tell them David

StiltsKetBra