Due to a security update, you may have to reset your password. Don’t panic, nothing has gone wrong and your password is safe. If you don’t have access to that email, send Tube a message at [email protected] More info here: https://status.vanillaforums.com/incidents/2zdqxf3bt7mj
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

QI - fuck you Rory Mcgrath

1235»

• ShortyShorty JUDGE BROSEF Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    ahaha, check out this sweet picture of Jo Brand in the 90's

220px-Jo_Brand_1994.jpg

that's a hell of a shock-mop she's got going on

Shorty on
    Tube wrote: »
    I was legit hoping that Shorty was somehow mistaken and the world wasn't that fucked
    tynic
  • Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    Bela Lugosi is dead

Fuck off and die.
    Shorty
  • FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Watching the latest XL (Keys).

I think Isy Suttie is describing the plot from an episode of Black Mirror and passing it off as real?

• NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    Solar wrote: »
    David Mitchell is the best

This is now my favorite clip

Kwoaru
  • WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular

• scherbchenscherbchen Asgard (it is dead)Registered User regular
    can't believe nobody posted this. you all shame your ancestors.

while the beginning is terribly scripted they sold it so well that I was in tears by the end nevertheless.

(also I did not get the scriptedness of it the first time around)

• SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    Solar wrote: »
    David Mitchell is the best

The best thing about David Mitchell is that for a certain type of person, of whom I am at least in part one, he is very much a voice

One of the reasons I adore him so much is because his rants are about things that yes, yes, god that is so true you tell them David

StiltsKetBra