As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

We've gone too far in the [GIANT BOMB] thread

• AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    Ceno wrote: »
    EA says no Titanfall on PS4. It's exclusive to MS platforms and PC for "the life of the title".

I wonder if Respawn will just do what Tecmo did with Ninja Gaiden/Ninja Gaiden Sigma. Technically it's a new product...

• GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    without knowing a single thing about the walking dead comics or tv show

the way the rules of that zombie apocalypse work, it seems like they could reasonably cobble a civilization back together, eventually

I mean, once you get rid of the extent zombies (which is no mean feat but seems doable), it really just becomes a matter of disposing of the dead properly

You couldn't really have huge giant cities and the like because every murder or suicide or old person who lives alone dying in their sleep can represent a potential outbreak

but i dunno i never really got the sense that things are totally hopeless for the people in that world.

Well kirkman has said he will never show the outbreak or the end, be it good or bad, so we'll never really know.

• WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    there are plenty of happy stories on the fringes of zombie apocalypses but they're boring from a drama standpoint

"hey I'm up hunting at my cabin in maine oh look this little town is so far out of the range of the pathogen/whatever that we got warning okay everybody hunker down with what supplies we have to wait things out then we'll start sending armed excursions south into new hampshire to procure what we need to start a self-sufficient community until we hear more from the world at large"

that's COOL but apart from the same infighting you already get in a walking dead scenario there's little tension

• nicopernicusnicopernicus Registered User regular
    That's a pretty big get for Microsoft.

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    who's ready to LOAD OUR LAST DLC SOULS

liEt3nH.png
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    nBDUlwU.jpg

Wwwwwwell...still a Yuke's game.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    that sun looks like naruto hair

• gtrmpgtrmp Registered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »

Do we actually know that season 2 will star Clementine, or is everyone just assuming that from the fact that she's literally the only character in the trailer?

• MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Cannot wait until we get a proper next gen wrestling game. Take Yukes out behind the barn and put them down already.

THINGS IAN DOESN'T KNOW: SHIT

liEt3nH.png
  • HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    I had an idea for a story that was so post-apocalyptic that life had returned to normal for much of the world, but now zombies were mostly an annoyance (other than the fact that getting attacked by one still made you a zombie). Many products and services revolve around protecting yourself from zombies, be it security systems for homes, strong vehicles, or weapons specifically suited to stopping an approaching zombie.

When you spot one, you call Zombie Control, and they come get it.

Massive debates exist in politics to determine whether it should be a criminal offense to kill a zombie, and whether they should all be quarantined until a cure can be found. Also, extreme arguments on when a human is no longer of their own mind, and at what stage in their transformation are they eligible for being destroyed.

Pets in all forms have become illegal, as they could pick up the virus from wild animals, so you get a whole Blade Runner-esque black market for pets.

Perhaps a husband keeps his zombie'd wife hidden in their house because he doesn't want her destroyed and hopes a cure comes soon.

• JarsJars Registered User regular
    for real real persona 5 coming out on the 3ds and not the ps3 would be the biggest moment of my life

OR

sega ports it to pc

• Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    I still haven't played TWD episodes 4 and 5, or 500 days. Are there any big spoilers for those in the season 2 trailer?

i'm increasingly uncertain that persona 5 will actually happen, much as it pains me to say

liEt3nH.png
    apparently it has been in development since 2011. it must be pretty far along

• SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    i'm increasingly uncertain that persona 5 will actually happen, much as it pains me to say

http://p-ch.jp/

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/results.jsp?domain=persona5.jp

They are specifically definitely revealing Persona 5 in 26 days.

sig.gif
  • HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    I think that movie happened. Fido? Billy Connoly was a zombie.

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Persona 5 is definitely happening. Some games take long to be made, just because you don't see it 2 years after it was first announced doesn't mean it's automatically DOA.

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    @Antimatter

(Minor spoilers for the final case of ace attorney 5)
    there is a robot that insults Phoenix Wright for thinking that robots can't have emotions

• SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular
    I think I'd really like it if Persona 5 took place in college. And that you get to pick your classes at the beginning of each semester which has consequences on social links, stats, which slots are free time, etc.

sig.gif
  • tsplittertsplitter Registered User regular
    fuck the chat

MSGS for life

FqmsaJ6.png
  • augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    Can't watch the stream right now but I hope they tell Vinny where and how to get to the DLC because good fucking luck figuring that shit out on your own.

august wrote: »
    Can't watch the stream right now but I hope they tell Vinny where and how to get to the DLC because good fucking luck figuring that shit out on your own.

ian told him

(ian was wrong)

rorie told him

(rorie was right)

but now they're in New Londo to try and find the ember that lets him go to +15 on his Man-Serpent Greatsword

liEt3nH.png
  • LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    I really hope Persona is not a 3DS game.

• Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    SimBen wrote: »
    I think I'd really like it if Persona 5 took place in college. And that you get to pick your classes at the beginning of each semester which has consequences on social links, stats, which slots are free time, etc.

Only if I get to play as the P4 player with the choice of a woman player character and then we get to pick who we romanced in P4. Then the p3 guys would be upper classmen.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    As much as I love my 3ds

Persona on wii u would be way better

• turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    I just hope P5 is on something I own.

X22wmuF.jpg
    yeah actually persona is not that handheld friendly

so pc port it is!

what

persona 4 on the vita was great

liEt3nH.png
  • WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Jars wrote: »
    yeah actually persona is not that handheld friendly

so pc port it is!

this is a nonsense post

• DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    As much as I love my 3ds

They didn't build that Catherine engine just to drop it after one game.

• AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    I love P4G, but holding that system up to me face for 200 hours has probably given me face cancer.

I really hope P5 is a PS3 game. I want it to look fancy.

ZD98Zka.png
  • AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    Diarmuid wrote: »
    As much as I love my 3ds

They didn't build that Catherine engine just to drop it after one game.

The style of Catherine is exactly how I want Persona 5 to look.

• augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    HYDRAS AIN'T SHIT

• DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Bombcast.
    Drew gets deep into video game nudity while Vinny explores his piratical side. Jeff and Brad steal a big-rig full of beer and attempt to smuggle it into Dota City before sundown.

Diarmuid on
  • Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Oh man. What if Persona 5 was a PS4 exclusive?

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

then we need to find and steal atlus's time machine

• SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    I'd like for persona 5 to not be on ps3 because then I'd be getting a console just for one game that won't be getting new games

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
This discussion has been closed.