As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Glossolalia] Silver\Vignette (Everybody Join In)

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited October 2013
    [Acer X] ⊕ ★⇄ ⇛
    ⎔x10 ⎔x3❶❷ ⎔x0❾ ⎔x0 ⎔x1➓ ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x71❽ ⎔x100⊜x0 ↺x7 (70)

[Intimidating] [Hacker] [Streetracing Hotshot] [Tae Kwon Go] [Darktech Suit] [Sienna Gear MACH] [Clockwork Leg] [Carbosillicate Hand] [Carbosillicate Arm-Spike]
    [Vahman Strauss] [Verito Carbini] [Clearsky Dawn] [Mondo Caris] [Serinia] [Merdin Brol] [Haze Marines x 8] [Weapon HEX]
    [One Eye]

X jumps out of the vehicle and strikes a pose.

He holds it for a second.

"...Wait.

What?

B--... so, the dragon... and... I--

God dammit."

Speed Racer on
  • Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    I will never stop you from being stupid and killing off your character Speed

In fact I encourage reckless behavior

(Ps I still needs post
    Or else I will post over here from now on)

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    @Bluedude152 You know how I was talking to you about Kyousougiga, and I sold it to you by saying it would eventually introduce a character who was basically Christina Lighting as a kid who owned a giant robot?

Because episode 3 totally just did that.

Her primary colors are even blue and white, exactly like Christina's originally were!

IKknkhU.gif
  • DuxDux A host to DarknessRegistered User regular
    Stilts wrote: »
    @Bluedude152 You know how I was talking to you about Kyousougiga, and I sold it to you by saying it would eventually introduce a character who was basically Christina Lighting as a kid who owned a giant robot?

Her primary colors are even blue and white, exactly like Christina's originally were!

Okay I'm sold.

• DE?ADDE?AD Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Given how DarkRED ends, what the next game ends up being could be very different.

Also, Fun Fact: The mission Irridian went on with the false tower? It was technically the long-lost DLC for RADLands "Bring Down This Guy".

It was originally going to be much longer. It was also going to maintain its gimmick from the RoyalBlue Beta-Test, where I would constantly link the Trapper In The Closet instrumental and format all updates as verses. There would have been a man attached to a mock HEXarm at its center, and he would have had to have been fought/reasoned with.

After several attempts at the first post, however, I decided the time for that joke had passed.

DE?AD on
  • CheeselikerCheeseliker Registered User regular
    Hey DE?AD, waiting for a mission/activity for Dan to repair and upgrade Harley Cowboy, just so you know.

Stilts wrote: »
    Bluedude152 You know how I was talking to you about Kyousougiga, and I sold it to you by saying it would eventually introduce a character who was basically Christina Lighting as a kid who owned a giant robot?

Still need to watch this

Because god damn does it look crazy

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • LuianeLuiane Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    [Irridan]★◧
    ⎔x63 ❺⎔x5(-4+10) ⎔x8/Color] ❸❼❽⎔x5(-4+30) ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⎔x5 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⊜x5 ↺x11

[Physicist] [Rational] [Thick Skin] [Dwarf][Work Clothes][Toolbelt][Electric Knife][Tiny Scientist]

Irridan looks out at the wasteland around his tower.

"It's... amazing. I where not 100% sure my calculations regarding the size of the area this tower would be able to support, but it seems to have checked out alright... "

He turns to the captain.

"I'd like your help some more. Now my main goal of constructing the tower is finished, but I wish to set up a research base out here. This area should be large enough to keep housing and research facilities, but supplies will have to be brought in from the city. If you don't mind, we should return to the city to gather some supplies and then start the construction.

[spending 1x↺ to plot to build stuff in my new area.]

After returning to his old base in the science district, Irridan improves the branding and revitilization in the district (-⎔x4-⎔x4) and then spends 5 days wandering the district, talking to the members of the scientific community, planning research to be done at the new base and spreading the word (6*5=⎔x30 and 2*5=⎔x10).

He then returns to his new tower to begin the constructions pondering an important question. What should the tower be named?

Luiane on
    Steam id: Varys
    LoL EU West nickname: Irridan
    Dear Gloss thread

Thank you for being the one thread that doesn't have people talking about how much they want to fuck eachother

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Shock GShock G Registered User regular
    well, bluedude, there's something i've been wanting to get on your chest

C-catsama....~

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Tower names:

Babel
    Nimrod/Dormin
    Haze Base Alpha
    Defiance
    The Town

E: I don't really have anything great this time around

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
    Tower names:

Babel
    Nimrod/Dormin
    Haze Base Alpha
    Defiance
    The Town

E: I don't really have anything great this time around

The Big Boner

Bam sex stuff.

Anywho, you still interested in playing Ascend, duder?

• alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Irridan's Fuck-Off Big-Ass Dick

E: And yeah, I am, just no idea what to do with John other than stumble around in his strung out state.

alternatingAberration on
    xI8QS1g.jpg?1
    Irridan's Fuck-Off Big-Ass Dick

E: And yeah, I am, just no idea what to do with John other than stumble around in his strung out state.

Stab that guy, stumble about, I won't punish you for trying stuff.

Remember

you're a snakeman.

Speaking of games (yes I realize I am a broken record)

AA, you still going to play Dust?

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
    Shiiiiit, yes! Man I am bad at posting. Okay. Two posts coming up.

xI8QS1g.jpg?1
    Emmet Singer Barber, Fast, Freaky, Fearless[PRIDE]
    ▥▥▥▥▥ ▥▥▥▥▥
    [i:]

"The big mouth job looks like easy money." Emmet says, drawing a nail across the poster and pulling it away. "I'll take care of this and join y'all headed for mass."

John Veyck [Ω Mission] [0/30]
    [Skulker][Technical][Apep Biomod] | [Wounded] [fractured leg] [Euphoric] [Numb] [High]
    Aug: [Gnosis 6] [Vertebral Multiplication]
    I: Steel Knife, Pistol

John aims at the thing with his pistol, and after trying to aim up the sights for a good 5 seconds spits up a little in his mouth. He holsters his gun and settles for the knife, taking a hard sprint down the hall, trying not to get motion-sick, and stabbing it in the fucking eye.

xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    The Haze Penetrator MK1

jnij103vqi2i.png
    RODney

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
    edited October 2013
    The Compensator

Edit: Goddamnit. Can't use the search function. Welp.

Dux on
    Hey @Cheeseliker when is Sleep Springs starting?

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Speaking of green stories: hey shock, when is Maintenance continuing?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Shock GShock G Registered User regular
    I think sometime after darkred ends

it'll probably reboot

Friday probably. Also, Nanowrimo is coming so updates may be...sporadic.

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    dangit Depression i changed the locks, how do you keep gettin' in here

Alright, I plan to update today once I've dug up all the posts. Search function is not being my friend.

• MarshmallowMarshmallow Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Last GM Post - 10/16/13
    Grant - 10/26/13
    Visigoth - 10/28/13
    Wind-In-Tunnels - 10/28/13]
    John - 10/30/13

Fairly certain that's all of em. [Edit2: 100% certain that's all of em]

I also find it helpful to copy every post into a "campaign" notepad file as soon as you read them. Makes it ridiculously indexable, easily searched with a simple ctrl+f, and you can read through it all in one go without needing to flip through a couple dozen pages of Gloss business.

Edit: Found a DE?AD phonepost. See? This is why you keep a notepad file.

Marshmallow on
    Last GM Post - 10/16/13
    Grant - 10/26/13
    Visigoth - 10/28/13
    Wind-In-Tunnels - 10/28/13]
    John - 10/30/13

Fairly certain that's all of em. [Edit2: 100% certain that's all of em]

I also find it helpful to copy every post into a "campaign" notepad file as soon as you read them. Makes it ridiculously indexable, easily searched with a simple ctrl+f, and you can read through it all in one go without needing to flip through a couple dozen pages of Gloss business.

Edit: Found a DE?AD phonepost. See? This is why you keep a notepad file.

You are incredible, marsh. Thank you.

@Cheeseliker

Did you want Grant to take a shot at the robot?

So Cheese and Grey are choosing between the church or grave robber

De?ad has started his own mission and is waiting on Speed to respond

And alternatingAberration want to take on the asshole

Am I missing anything?

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
    That I'm somehow grey?

jnij103vqi2i.png
    ......................For some reason you got mixed up with Grey Ghost in my head for a bit

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
    edited October 2013
    Lily Black Smith, Strong, Honest, Pretty[WRATH]
    ▥▥▥▥▥ ▥▥▥▥[i: ]
    "That works, Pastor. Doubtful the church'll stop burnin' in the meanwhile, I'll help you out with that one after."

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
    [Inquisit] ★ ↷ ⇄
    ⎔x0 ❻⎔x12 ⎔x0 ❹❻❻⎔x18 ⎔x2 ⎔x1 ⎔x8 ⎔x5 ⎔x7 ⎔x0 ⎔x0 ⊜x5 ↺x3

[Retired Detective Chief Inspector] [Rational] [Hard Boiled] [Advanced Variable Golemech]
    [Useful Gadgets] [Detective Stuff] [Chief Justice]
    [Chief Investigative Officer of PSI] [Yen] [iceBERG] [Agent Eddis]

Before Dragon:
    "A reservoir to channel energy, but to what end?" He surveys the room, tapping his chin. "When I went into down into Kahl Rahg's tomb with Kain and the boys, that tan beast had a similar, though vastly more brutal thing set up to grant him a new body. So if we knew the purpose of the place, that might put us the right track. For that matter, a different outlook may help too."

He calls out among the ruin. "Good Enough, you've been exploring a bit, found anything interesting?"

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • DE?ADDE?AD Registered User regular
    Sorry for the lack of updates it has been a week.

Highly understandable.

Proposal: don't tick over to the new Week this Sunday/Monday, so there's time to do stuff.

jnij103vqi2i.png
    Also, @dux, are we going to continue this conversation, or are we pretty much settled?

jnij103vqi2i.png
    Highly understandable.

Proposal: don't tick over to the new Week this Sunday/Monday, so there's time to do stuff.

That... Came off as too clinical and unfeeling, I think.

Feel like talking about the week that was?

jnij103vqi2i.png
    working on sleeping springs post but it is late and nanowrimo started....it will DEFINITELY be up tomorrow morning though. Definitely.

This discussion has been closed.