As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Looking for a cosplay expert

Xtian80Xtian80 Registered User regular
So I am here looking for an expert that can help me. I am trying to make a custom carbon fiber or fiberglass half face mask. I'm only trying to make the mouth/cheeks portion and no crazy details. I have no idea where to start. I live in Tacoma, WA so if there is anyone that is local that would be willing to lend me a hand that would be awesome if not someone that wouldn't mind helping a noob out would be good too.

Thanks!

• Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    I can't answer your question, but I'd bet somebody at the Replica Prop Forum can.

• Options
    QuintiousQuintious Registered User regular
    You're a very lucky man - Crabcat Industries is, literally, just down the road from you. They were on SyFy's "Heroes of Cosplay" this year and routinely put up some of the most amazing stuff you've ever come across.

• Options
    Xtian80Xtian80 Registered User regular
    Thanks you 2 for the sites to visit. Didn't realize when I thought of this idea how hard it might actually be to pull off