As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Webcomic Feels

• Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    edited October 2013
    All nuggets are deep fried! Tempura is a flour mixture that creates a sort of skin rather than a crust. They're definitely not 100% tempura, but it's likely 50/50 with something else.

It's why McNuggets look like this:
    onemcnugget.JPG

and badnuggets look like this
    chicken-nuggets.jpg

nuggets_578f1c_4663178.jpg

HugmasterGeneral on
  • Options
    FIDUSPAWNFIDUSPAWN Registered User regular
    I see and since your the mcnugget expert, it must be the truth as well.

• Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    Man, now I wanna beat their World's Biggest Nugget with my own. It would of course be in the boot shape.

• Options
    Sounds like a great plan to me.

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    There's a mcdonald's right on my block across the street

I haven't been tempted yet but

but...

*sweats*

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    rfilyaw wrote: »
    Man, now I wanna beat their World's Biggest Nugget with my own. It would of course be in the boot shape.

the boot shape allows for classic dunking geometries

i see where you're going with this

kiddie pools filled with sweet'n'sour and bbq

• Options
    POKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMANPOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN i can make this march and i will make georgia howlRegistered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    There's a mcdonald's right on my block across the street

I haven't been tempted yet but

but...

*sweats*
    you go once because it's easy, you go again a week later because it's easy

later: in a busy fog, you realize you accidentally ate there twice in a day

then you do it on purpose

soon you're unable to remember the last time you ate something that didn't come in the form of a value meal

gettin' all jittery because you haven't locked eyes with the ronald mcdonald standee in the lobby in almost six hours

vQ77AtR.png
    steam | xbox live: IGNORANT HARLOT | psn: MadRoll | nintendo network: spinach
    3ds: 1504-5717-8252
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    People should read Aku no Hana, it's good stuff
    Like it really nicely catches that crazed, self-centered despair of being a messed up depressed teenager
    And now post-timeskip he's a real interesting character, still kinda crazy but now old enough to actually be trying to pull himself together a bit.

img000015.png

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Tonight I'm finally starting to read through the Gunnerkrigg archives
    00000111.jpg

Fucking thank you! brofist evil stuffed teddy bear dude

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    TheBluesA-Callin.jpg~original

Dr Freud has what you need.

(is it ok to link a penis if it's a cigar?}

Gvzbgul on
  • Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    Ronnie did you ever try honey on them nugs

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    POKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMANPOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN i can make this march and i will make georgia howlRegistered User regular
    UPF67tc.jpg

vQ77AtR.png
    steam | xbox live: IGNORANT HARLOT | psn: MadRoll | nintendo network: spinach
    3ds: 1504-5717-8252
  • Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    Yu3Q3Gl.png

• Options
    edited October 2013
  • Options
    Wyborn wrote: »
    Ronnie did you ever try honey on them nugs

Not yet, there was an event. The event was I forgot to buy honey, then bought nugs, then ate nugs, then bought honey, then ate all honey before buying nugs again, then forgot

• Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    I can't blame you Ronnie

Honey's real good on its own, or on just about anything you can put it on

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    Yeah Honey great on pretty much everything including on Honey too.

• Options
    I will say their sweet & sour is much more honey-like than any other sweet & sour you can buy off the shelves. I feel like I'm close to the experience

• Options
    Honey on fried chicken is good lickin

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Well bye boys I figured youd be dropped. Male leads in Allison comics just arent sustainable

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    YytxmQv.jpg

I found it funny, I know I'm horrible

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    2013-10-31-complicit.png

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Well bye boys I figured youd be dropped. Male leads in Allison comics just arent sustainable

to be fair these are the suck universe version

although while I am relatively sure the correct universe will be restored I just can't be 100% given Mr. Allison's history

• Options
    edited October 2013
    Is it me or has blond dude totally bulked out since the last time we saw him?

Kana on
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular

maybe jack was never shauna's brief boyfriend in this timeline

original-timeline sonny was supposedly unapproachable too, for some unmentioned reason

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    if they go back in time and intercept lottie on her first trip, lottie will never be able to bring shauna and mildred on their second trip, and so they'll never attract the attention of oliver & co. to the portal

e: also, they all complain of migraines whenever the timeline is changing. What's up with that?

ronya on
    aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    probably the same thing with nosebleeds in that one game

• Options
    Didn't migraines happen to the time travelers in Primer as well?

• Options
    edited October 2013
    I wouldn't put it past Allison to be plotting a Primer-like time twister

but making conflicting people from divergent timelines zap each other on contact rather suggests lower standards

e: we didn't see what happened when they zapped, which rather screams that there are now multiple lotties and mildreds running about

ronya on
    aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    multiple lotties
    multiple lotties
    multiple lotties

YES+THIS+NEW+ACCOUNT+IS+LEVEL+3+THANKS+YOU+I+_1894962119ac1b9340da1bc186fe30bc.gif

• Options
    ronya wrote: »
    ronya wrote: »
    if they go back in time and intercept lottie on her first trip, lottie will never be able to bring shauna and mildred on their second trip, and so they'll never attract the attention of oliver & co. to the portal

e: also, they all complain of migraines whenever the timeline is changing. What's up with that?

timeline changing messing with their minds I imagine

a big problem is how they're forgetting how things were supposed to have gone

• Options
    ok I know like the page before this one was just posted a day or two ago, but
    00000132.jpg

Our heroine is so not telling us shit

• Options
    WearingglassesWearingglasses Of the friendly neighborhood variety Registered User regular
    I feel Annie's poker game has worsened, as she grew older, though

• Options
    But seriously Gunnerkrigg seems really good

Like it starts off seeming kinda silly and just sorta ok, but now it's increasingly becoming obvious that the author has been planning out a lot of this stuff, like what exactly Anna's deal is. So many webcomics writers have trouble laying off the accelerator when it comes to their big reveals that it's nice to see a comic not trying to rush right into the big surprise. It's hard to do, both because they're writing without an editor, and because it's serial it's extra hard to not try'n just GRAB THE READERS NOW NOW NOW

Fortunately I haven't really been paying attention to the Gunnerkrig that gets posted except for thinking it looks interesting, so I'm not really spoiled on anything

• Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    Well, that was page 132... we're now up to 1269. So there's a ways to go.

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    Man, I really need to catch up on Gunnerkrigg.. and Bad Machinery... and everything else.......

blurgh why did I choose to do a stupid comic now, I could be reading cool comics instead

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    I'm trying really hard not to post EVERY strip that delights me
    But this one, ermagosh
    00000180.jpg

• Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    AUWMdn5.jpg
    in8PI95.jpg

By Laura Lannes, whom I cannot link to due to NSFW art on her site.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Trenches appears to be outputting one piece of fanart a week, so here's just today's story if you're interested.
    Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

10/31/2013 - Anonymous

Working QA/Customer Service for a doomed MMO, we were given strict instructions to not tell friends, loved ones or even coworkers our GM handles lest we be fired on the spot.

If we should happen to use the teleport command to go to a player we knew, we were to be fired on the spot.

If we ever went visible around players, we were to be fired on the spot.

Even indicating to the outside world that we were, in fact, GMs in the game was grounds for termination.

...And a few months later, we were all fired anyway because nobody was playing.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    nim151.jpg

Goldenloin channelling George Takei there. Here's hoping it works!

This discussion has been closed.