As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Webcomic Feels

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    I still think Jack was just joking there.

• Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    177-Nuzlocke-8.png
    Oh

Oh no

I know exactly where she is

That is a place of heartbreak and despair

The worst part is that this is a flashback, we already know how it ends.

2013-10-28-Nuzlocke-7-again.png

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I don't get it.

But don't explain it. Life is better this way.

• FIDUSPAWNFIDUSPAWN Registered User regular
    Man I can never do that to my Pokemon.

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    I still think Jack was just joking there.

no jack had the brain spiders which were obsessed with zimmy and some of that rubbed off on him I think

he deffo likes the demon girl

2x39jD4.jpg
  • ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    I would probably have liked GC anyway, but laser cows pretty much sealed the deal.

ASimPerson on
  • VicVic Registered User regular
    My Nuzlocke run ended quietly on Victory Road. I had bled every step of the way, losing friends almost as fast as I gained them. The greatest loss was the wonderful Stoutland I had named Mephisto. One of the very first pokemon I caught, he quickly became the solid backbone of the team and had brought me back from the brink of defeat many a time. I don't even remember what killed him near the end of our journey, only that it was the beginning of the end. I never completely ran out of pokemon, I just lost the will to play. Too often a surprise critical hit took a promising pokemon away before they had reached their prime and the constant effort to train up new members took its toll.

It was pretty exciting though, if I can ever justify the purchase of a 3DS I will probably do it again with XY some day.

• Coach_BrewCoach_Brew Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Sup guys, I'm here to tell everyone the good news. We're BACK! I don't know how many of you remember the Moose from back in the day but Trip and I are doing a bit of a reboot. Feel free to offer comments and criticism because we're trying our hardest to make this a webcomic worth reading.

Oh and let me apologize in advance if this is the wrong thread for posting webcomics you made yourself. If that's the case, don't hesitate to direct me to where my ass is supposed to be.

Edit: I've taken some advice and decided this comic should be redone.

Coach_Brew on
  • Dongs GaloreDongs Galore Registered User regular
    oh christ

• AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    RvPYBGO.png

• StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Wow

Woooooooow

Wooooooooooooooooooooooow

IKknkhU.gif
    This page sure took a turn.

• Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Heh

Women

Am I right guys?

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
    edited November 2013
    I'm honestly not sure if it's possible to pick a single strip that captures the antithesis of this thread's tastes better than that one.

So congratulations on that, I guess?

Stilts on
    IKknkhU.gif
    heh, sinfest is shit though innit

• EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    That comic strip made me root for Sinfest

Consider yourself a magician, dude, because that's sorcery.

• Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Stilts wrote: »
    I'm honestly not sure if it's possible to pick a single strip that captures the antithesis of this thread's tastes better than that one.

So congratulations on that, I guess?

I dunno man, that's a pretty sick skateboard move

My first instinct was to scroll past the comic and feel a bit of pity for the fact that the poor guy would get ripped apart by the thread. Something about it brought my eyes back, and I could not stop looking. There are so many layers of awfulness.

Vic wrote: »
    My first instinct was to scroll past the comic and feel a bit of pity for the fact that the poor guy would get ripped apart by the thread. Something about it brought my eyes back, and I could not stop looking. There are so many layers of awfulness.

Shredded Moose deserves no pity.

IKknkhU.gif
    The skateboard makes the strip

It is completely fuckig awful

But the skateboard makes it magically awful

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Coach_BrewCoach_Brew Registered User regular
    Oh, in case you folks don't know the lady in the comic is Anita Sarkeesian, You know, the one with the Kickstarter scam. It's just a bit of satire so it's ok if you don't agree with the comics POV. Don't worry, I'm chill with it. :)

Yeah, I've read Sinfest for a long time and I'm not happy with the recent change in direction Ishida's taken. Go back to your roots, man.

• ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Radical 1940s racist caricature, broski.

• Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Is the main character the teenage brother of one Rayne Summers perchance?

Coach_Brew wrote: »
    Oh, in case you folks don't know the lady in the comic is Anita Sarkeesian, You know, the one with the Kickstarter scam.

Hahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck off

IKknkhU.gif
    Oh no we know who she is

We are vocal supporters of her

And that's not satire dude, that's straight up shit

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • HermanoHermano Registered User regular
    The Onion sure is getting weird

PSN- AHermano
  • miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    tumblr_mnhjt5Vr6C1rcdaero1_500.gif

uc3ufTB.png
    Vic wrote: »

Shredded Moose deserves no pity.

I know that now, and I can not properly express my shame at my poor judgement.

I always thought Shredded Moose was that old webcomic with the actual moose in the star trek uniform

is that not what it was?

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Isn't this the guy who had a huge crying fit on the front page of his comic cause of us or something.

I mean I know there have been several but, like, the BIGGEST hissy.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Horrible/Webcomics
    I know of that webcomic from reading this page. It says this: "Shredded Moose is, along with being irredeemably offensive, devoid of humor or any point behind its misogyny. The artwork is somewhat competent, though an obvious rip-off of Penny Arcade's style and often glaringly unrealistic where female anatomy is concerned. The comic made a poorly executed attempt at Cerebus Syndrome by dealing with a character's past, witnessing her mother being raped. It's honestly difficult to tell whether this story arc was supposed to be funny or not. This, combined with every other comic seeming to be a Filler strip of a nude girl (even in the middle of storylines!), made the comic even less readable toward the end. Mercifully, it seems to have finally died. The domain name expired, and the creators have made no effort to find a new site."

• THESPOOKYTHESPOOKY papa! Registered User regular
    Coach_Brew wrote: »
    Oh, in case you folks don't know the lady in the comic is Anita Sarkeesian, You know, the one with the Kickstarter scam. It's just a bit of satire so it's ok if you don't agree with the comics POV. Don't worry, I'm chill with it. :)

Yeah, I've read Sinfest for a long time and I'm not happy with the recent change in direction Ishida's taken. Go back to your roots, man.

are you real

like, a real person (human being)

d4753b065e9d63cc25203f06160a1cd1.png
    I always thought Shredded Moose was that old webcomic with the actual moose in the star trek uniform

is that not what it was?

You're thinking of Space Moose

4054537_orig.png

which seems to be better in every conceivable way.

tynic wrote: »
    Isn't this the guy who had a huge crying fit on the front page of his comic cause of us or something.

Well you can't say this and not share with the class

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular

I thought that was d20 and older

I've been paying attention to SE++ for, like, three years, so do we have a history with him?

'Cuz right now I'm trying to figure out if he's posting it to intentionally troll us or if he genuinely wants to share his awful, juvenile attempt at humor.

IKknkhU.gif
    If tv tropes will say that about something then you know it can't be great.

• TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular

I've been paying attention to SE++ for, like, three years, so do we have a history with him?

'Cuz right now I'm trying to figure out if he's posting it to intentionally troll us or if he genuinely wants to share his awful, juvenile attempt at humor.

possibly both. also, it might not really be him which might make it a moot point

I'm not sure if an image of a man with his hand up a humanoid moose's arse counts as NSFW so please let me know if it is and I will remove it.

This discussion has been closed.