Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Would you like to have [Google Glass]?

2»

• BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Are they really $1500? Thats a lot of money!

• AphostileAphostile Registered User regular
    I've always wanted to try Google Glass but my photoshop skills are non-existent.

Tinychat is dead. Long live Tinychat. D3 BTag: Aphostile#1366 : Steam - ADD ME JERKS : | Xbox Live : LastAphostile | PS4 : Aphostile
  • a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    I'd like one, but I'll wait until it isn't $1500.

• CelloCello Registered User regular
    Man, I was expecting something a third of that price. Guess I'm holding off for a looooong time. :(

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    Yeah, this is still the early release Explorer model. The consumer version that's supposed to come out next year should be a whole lot cheaper.

I have a good friend working at Google who offered to try to get me an Explorer invite, but I'm going to wait.

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
    Cello
  • a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    Yeah, it's $1500 because they've only made a few thousand of them. The real model will be cheaper.

• CelloCello Registered User regular
    Ahhh, okay. I'm back to being interested again, I suppose!

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    I've used Google Glass before for a few minutes

I didn't know it was worth half that, and it doesn't quite feel worth a third that.

TankHammer
  • TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    GGlass is kinda cool but yeah. I wouldn't spend more on it than I do my phone.

I'm sure they'll keep finding new and interesting applications for it and other devices through the program though.

• Wombat!!Wombat!! Registered User regular
    Well, if yours was an actual entry, then I think that you're the only one who's actually entered for the thing so far, @TheSonicRetard . so yes!

• TheSonicRetardTheSonicRetard Registered User regular
    Fuck, someone else enter. I don't have $1500 to spend on a scouter.

• spybyscriptspybyscript Registered User regular
    Guess I missed this. :( I would've totally gone for it. :/

• Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    Stale wrote: »
    I'd buy Glass if they had a left eye version.

Fucking racist Google. Equal rights for cyclops!

Even though I have no interest in glass, I agree.

Cyclops unite!

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock