As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

AC Secret Santa 2013 - Submissions Posted! 100%!!!

IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
edited April 2014 in Artist's Corner
@belruel
belruel.jpg

@bombardier
bombardier.jpg

@chromatomic
chromatomic.jpg

@cybermonkeytron3000
cybermonkeytron3000.jpg

@earthwormadam
earthwormadam.jpg

@esiotrot
esiotrot.jpg

@fugitive
fugitive.jpg

@iruka *WIP
iruka_wip.jpg

@jeckalhyde
jeckalhyde.png

@lyrium
lyrium.png

@miscellaneousinsanity
miscellaneousinsanity.jpg

@m2tm
m2tm.jpg

@m3nace
m3nace.jpg

@melting_doll
melting_doll.png

@mully
mully.jpg

@nakedzergling
nakedzergling.jpg

@prospicience
prospicience.jpg

@siegfried
siegfried.jpg

@skyturtle
skyturtle.png

@sublimus
sublimus.png

@tam
tam.jpg

@tapeslinger
tapeslinger.jpg

@the_monarch23
the_monarch23.jpg

What is it?
Everyone who signs up will be randomly assigned another participant and will be tasked with making a piece of gift/fan art for that person! It can be related to their interests, forum persona/avatar, or just whatever you like. The art will be sent digitally, unless you really would like to send an original drawing, but that is entirely up to you and is not required.

How do I sign up?
Just send an email to [ acsecretsanta@gmail.com ] with your forum username in the subject line and "Artist's Corner Secret Santa 2013" in the body of the message.

The deadline for signing up will be November 15th. You will be sent a private message shortly after with the username of whom you will be drawing a gift for.

Who can sign up?
To keep things fair, only those with a join date earlier than May 1st and more than a handful of posts will be allowed to participate for obvious reasons. If you would like to participate and don't fall under these requirements then you will just have to wait until next year! The final say of who can join this activity will be entirely up to the AC mods so there may be exceptions, but do not count on it. This goes for those who may be disincluded as well. Previous deadbeats are banned from participating.

Submitting Complete Work and Submission Deadline
All drawings must be emailed to [ acsecretsanta@gmail.com ] by December 23rd. Failure to submit your drawing after agreeing to sign up (shame on you, you awful human being) will result in FULL LIFE CONSEQUENCES. Anything I can threaten you with is bullshit and if you suck then you won't finish regardless, so don't sign up if you suck and know you won't finish, that's all.

Is that all?
This is simply all the information you should need. This is not something to sign up for to get free art, it is about making something for another member. Remember that it could be you getting stiffed out of a drawing so do not sign up unless you are committed to finishing your end of the deal. DMAC will personally end anyone who does not comply. Ok that's a threat, I guess.

Please don't sign up if you know you won't be able to deliver a finished product. Getting a really half assed gift sucks when you spent hours on getting yours in on time.

Feel free to use this thread to discuss and ask questions or post some of your interests to help out your Santa. If you say 'in' or 'I'm so doing this' in here and don't send me a proper email, do not expect to be participating.

Here's a handy template for giving a bit of information about yourself which will help your Santa with some ideas! Thanks to Iruka for the template :^:

||Favorites||
Color or Color scheme:
Character(s):
Movies/TV:
Games:
Animals:
Painting, Artist, or Art genre:

||Other||
General interests:
Link Photograph/self portraits:
Link Avatar/persona character:
Original Characters (of whom you wouldn't mind redesigns or fanart of):

2012's thread: http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/169178/ac-secret-santa-2012-revealed-26-29-submitted-deadline-extended-3-days/p1
2011's thread: http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/151957/ac-secret-santa-discussion-2011-posted-22-24/p1
2010's thread: http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/133584/ac-secret-santa-2010-reveal-3434/p1
2009's thread: http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=108361
2008's thread: http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=78214
2007's thread: http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=44966
2006's thread: http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=10065
2004: http://iseenothing.com/artchive/secret%20santas%202004/
2003: http://iseenothing.com/artchive/secret%20santas%202003/

If anybody has an archive of 2005's submissions somewhere for some reason, it would be greatly appreciated to have it re-uploaded.

And for posterity:
dmac_revenge.jpg

Participants:
Iruka
Fugitive
Esiotrot
Cybermonkeytron3000
nakedzergling
m3nace
M2tM
tapeslinger
mully
skyturtle
melting_doll
Lyrium
earthwormadam
the_monarch23
Chromatomic
Sublimus
Siegfried
bombardier
Avraham
Prospicience
Belruel
Tam
miscellaneousinsanity
JeckalHyde

Iruka on

• FugitiveFugitive Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Email sent!

||Favorites||
    • Color or Color scheme: Halloween colors are pretty cool. Orange, black, purple, green, etc.
    • Movies/TV: Pacific Rim, Evangelion, Breaking Bad, Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin if you ain't a baka)
    • Games: XCOM: Enemy Unknown, FTL, Hotline Miami
    • Painting, Artist, or Art genre: Yoh Yoshinari, Zdzisław Beksiński, Mead Schaeffer

||Other||

Fugitive on
  • IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited November 2013
    I'm in, of course. I like drawings of my avatar, if you happen to get me.

||Favorites||
    Color or Color scheme: Warm Colors
    Painting, Artist, or Art genre: Lautrec, Egon Schiele. Into lots of webcomics lately, Ant comic and Vattu especially.

||Other||
    Link Photograph/self portraits: I guess here's my face.
    Original Characters (of whom you wouldn't mind redesigns or fanart of): DRAWINGS OF ME Anything on my tumblr or website are perfectly up for grabs or reinterpreting.

And more links to my avatar face:

Iruka on
  • CyberMonkeytron3000CyberMonkeytron3000 Registered User regular
    Hells yeah!

Color or Color scheme: Neon stuff- blues and pinks
    Movies/TV: 80-90's cartoons, Starship Troopers, Dredd, Robocop, Avengers, Breaking Bad, giant things punching other giant things in their face
    Games: Halo, Darksiders

A cybernetic monkey?

Just go cray cray!!!

• NakedZerglingNakedZergling A more apocalyptic post apocalypse Portland OregonRegistered User regular
    Message sent.
    I enjoy cooler color schemes.
    Im into Zombies, Comics (invincible, chew, wolverine, hulk, walking dead) Starcraft, Street Fighter, Hellboy,
    Artists: Mucha, Ryan Ottley, Joe Mad, Joe Ledbetter, rob guillory, Humberto Ramos, Francisco Herrera, Skottie Young....

My guilty Pleasure is seeing other people draw My Killer Pink Fluffies!

I also love designer toy stuff...Kid Robot <3

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    gahhh i love doing SS but I am way too unreliable these days.

maybe for this year I will finish off all the art gifts I still owe people.

• m3nacem3nace Registered User regular
    Artist's Corner Secret Santa 2012
    Shit. I knew I shouldn't have messed with all that time travelling crap.

For real though, this year I'm committing myself!

||Favorites||
    Color or Color scheme: trippy shit
    Movies/TV: Wes Anderson
    Painting, Artist, or Art genre: Schiele, Leyendecker, Alexandre "Zedig" Diboine, Guy Davis
    ||Other||
    General interests: comics, aviation, retro futurism
    Original Characters (of whom I wouldn't mind redesigns or fanart of): my frog avatar, this stuff
    tumblr_mjghfp6Ywz1s6isyvo2_1280.png
    tumblr_mjghfp6Ywz1s6isyvo9_1280.png
    tumblr_mjghfp6Ywz1s6isyvo4_r1_1280.png
    tumblr_mjghfp6Ywz1s6isyvo6_1280.png
    tumblr_mjghfp6Ywz1s6isyvo5_1280.png

• M2tMM2tM Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Email Sent! I participated in 2003 and 2004. Let's do this again 9 years later, 2013!

||Favorites||
    Color or Color scheme: Blue and Black
    Character(s): Dragons!
    Movies/TV: Meh
    Games: League of Legends
    Animals: Dragons!
    Painting, Artist, or Art genre: Your favorite art style is fine.

||Other||
    General interests: Dragons!
    (the blue guy) http://m2tm.net/art/walk_color_text_web.jpg
    (by another artist) http://d.facdn.net/art/soulscape/1363322139.soulscape_dervacorweb.jpg

This random dude:
    http://d.facdn.net/art/dervacor/1383299200.dervacor_3_4_batdragon_wip.jpg

Drawing a picture of my dragon is a surefire way into my heart forever. I'm pretty easy to please. :)

Also, holy shit, hi everyone! Iruka, it took looking at your avatar to remember you crazy dino costume lady. :)

Fugitive, Tynic. *high fives*

M2tM on
    "We can be richer than industry as long as we know that there are things that we don't really need." -Willy Mason
  • tapeslingertapeslinger Space Unicorn Slush Ranger Social Justice Rebel ScumRegistered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Had so much fun with this last year, I can't wait to give it a go again.

||Favorites||
    Color or Color scheme: I don't have an absolute favorite... I like pretty things! every color has the potential to be pretty in context.
    Character(s): pretty much anyone from any of the stuff I like, I don't usually have absolutes.
    Movies/TV: Venture Brothers, Battlestar Galactica, Firefly, pretty much everything Marvel, and ... Fringe!
    Games: Don't Starve-- I play the most as Wilson; Sword & #Sworcery; TF2 (pyro...)
    Books/comics: Sandman! Transmetropolitan, Hellboy, Batman and, uh, Elfquest.
    Animals: the virginia opossum is my favorite animal! you have to admit, they are badass.
    Painting, Artist, or Art genre: I am really into pretty much any form of comics, and I generally like most vintage/retro art-isms of the 20th century from Art Nouveau forward.

||Other||
    General interests: knitting, writing, sculpting, boardgames-- we play a ton of Arkham Horror and I love Lovecraftian things.
    Link Photograph/self portraits/Avatar/persona character: right now my avatar is me dressed up as Death from Sandman. I use this image on most of my "public" accounts so that they're uniform and "linked"! if you do anything with that your artwork might be my twitter/fb/etc avatar for a while.
    Original Characters (of whom you wouldn't mind redesigns or fanart of): if you read any of my writing over in the Writer's Block and one of my characters inspires you to draw, go nuts!

tapeslinger on
  • bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    If you are hesitant to sign up, just realize that you have the chance of Cybermonkeytron drawing something for you that will blow your face off.

• mullymully Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    ||Favorites||
    Color or Color scheme: purple, green, i also really like yellowy-lime-green lately for some reason. oh, and yellow.
    Character(s): RON SWANSON.
    Movies/TV: flcl, breaking bad, game of thrones, walking dead, nichijou, parks & rec
    Games: fallout 3 & nv are pretty much my favourite anythings ever.
    Animals: bunnies :3
    Painting, Artist, or Art genre: thomas scholes, patrick brown, noah bradley

||Other||
    General interests: @bombardier, resume writing, helping folks with jobs, excel .. uhhhh.
    Link Photograph/self portraits: my avatar should suffice, though my hair is short in the back now. so basically just get rid of the bun in the back and make it flippy instead.
    Link Avatar/persona character: purple hair, reservoir dogs suit. thaz me. pale as heck, blue eyed, big hips.
    Original Characters (of whom you wouldn't mind redesigns or fanart of): chelsea "dave" davis: 26 y/o 5'7" 170ish, bleached out hair with faded cyan dye - short, with bangs, pulled into scruffy pigtails. tye-dye tank top under a maroon zip-up hoodie with pants that are tight in the thigh and loose in the leg, scuffed up / worn out. green chucks. she smokes, always looks tired, has messy eyeliner. probably has a small owl around her somewhere.

mully on
  • skyturtleskyturtle Registered User regular
    I got permission :)

||Favorites||
    Color or Color scheme: monochromatic schemes, cool or desaturated colors
    Character(s): Lord Scourge, Bioshock Big Daddy and Big Sister, Deadpool
    Movies/TV: Star Wars, Star Trek, Pacific Rim, Incredibles, Spirited Away
    Games: Star Wars: the Old Republic (MMO not kotor), Bioshock (all of them), World of Warcraft
    Animals: Dogs, Turtles
    Painting, Artist, or Art genre: Claire Hummel, Brian Kesinger, Luke Mancini, Nei Ruffino

||Other||
    General interests: AI Programming, Legos, Arduino, Origami

• earthwormadamearthwormadam ancient crust Registered User regular
    DOIN IT DOIN IT LLcool J

I like surprises for X-mas! If I must give hints, I always like art of my PA persona, earthwormadam. Which isnt my current avatar, but I guess Pelicans are pretty cool creatures as well. I also would love fanart of my project that I'm working on in the NaCoWrMo thread!! (I'll try to post some art in there soon that isn't chicken scratch, so that people may have some idea of what the fuck it is about.

Cheers buccaneers

• the_monarch23the_monarch23 Registered User regular
    ||Favorites||
    Color or Color scheme: I am a fan of all the blues.
    Character(s): I love all the characters from The Venture Brothers, The Mario Bros, the Legend of Zelda, basically all of Nintendo's lineup
    Movies/TV: Nightmare Before Christmas, Pacific Rim
    Games: All things Nintendo, GTAV
    Animals: My dog, Duke: http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w148/ricer23/179911_593362916067_1478116125_n.jpg
    Painting, Artist, or Art genre: Mike Krahulik, JC Leyendecker, Scott Kurtz... like 99% of the people on theis forum!

||Other||
    General interests: Muscle cars, Four-Door Imports, guitars, art
    Link Photograph/self portraits: http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w148/ricer23/156638_526244646617_4285992_n.jpg
    Link Avatar/persona character: http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w148/ricer23/531479_627648607267_2105646555_n.jpg
    Original Characters (of whom you wouldn't mind redesigns or fanart of): Nope

Can't wait to see this year's stuff!

"Gott in himmel! Fritz, vee haff named our car after ein lady-garten."
    ~Jeremy Clarkson
  • ChromatomicChromatomic Mr. DCRegistered User regular
    edited November 2013
    I am excite!

Use whatever you want for inspiration but go ahead and surprise me.

||Favorites||
    Character(s): Calvin & Hobbes, TF2 Engineer, Ron Swanson (Mully, there can only be one!)
    Movies/TV: Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, American Horror Story, Breaking Bad
    Games: Mass Effect, Bioshock Infinite, Borderlands, Last of Us,
    Animals: The Mole (See figure 1. avatar)

||Other||
    General interests: Photography, Dry Humor, Design, Bacon
    Link Avatar/persona character: Krtek the Mole

Chromatomic on
  • SublimusSublimus Artist. nowhereRegistered User regular
    edited November 2013
    I'm in! I'll edit in favs later.. lazy me

Edit:

||Favorites||
    Color or Color scheme: Whatever works for the piece, really. Moody is good. But bright works too. idk
    Character(s): demons monsters Daniel dey lewis?
    Movies/TV: the watchmen, tmnt, back to the future, lotr
    Games: zelda
    Animals: mtn goats are friggn sweet. especiall the ibex.
    Painting, Artist, or Art genre: concept art stuff. but cartoon adventure time stuff is cool too.

||Other||
    General interests: hockey (caps fan) my biycle robots?
    Link Photograph/self portraits: uuh jeeze, I don't think I have one ill find one
    Link Avatar/persona character: don't really have one. but take a look at what people have made my in the last threads, and merge them haha
    Original Characters (of whom you wouldn't mind redesigns or fanart of): anything on my site (in my sig)

sorry for this shitty post, just draw something christmas haha

Sublimus on
  • GrifterGrifter BermudaModerator mod
    Holy crap! Mikey came out of the woodwork!

• SiegfriedSiegfried Registered User regular
    Color or Color scheme: Blues, Greys, cool colors.
    Movies/TV: Frasier, Game of Thrones
    Animals: DUCKS
    General interests: Comics, Games, Music (Punk, Hip-hop)

I'll probably edit it with more when I can think of more stuff.

Portfolio // Twitter // Behance // Tumblr
    Kochikens wrote:
    My fav is when I can get my kiss on with other dudes.
  • AvrahamAvraham Registered User regular
    Character(s): Beartato, Reginald
    Movies/TV: Star Wars, Harry Potter
    Games: Mario, Zelda
    Animals: Cats

General interests: Webcomics
    Photograph/self portraits: image image
    Original Characters: image

:bz: :bz: :bzz:
  • mullymully Registered User regular
    i want my person noowwww i don't wanna wait till the 15th auugghhh

• M2tMM2tM Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Grifter wrote: »

*fist bamp*

Good to see Bombsy too! :3

M2tM on
    "We can be richer than industry as long as we know that there are things that we don't really need." -Willy Mason
  • MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    M2tM wrote: »
    Grifter wrote: »

*fist bamp*

Good to see Bombsy too! :3

Holy shit! Long time no see!

• ProspicienceProspicience The Raven King DenvemoloradoRegistered User regular
    Alright I'm in, will edit this stuff with stuff about my stuff.

• BelruelBelruel NARUTO FUCKS Registered User regular
    I put on my big-girl pants, I am in. Will edit with stuff about things in a bit.

vmn6rftb232b.png
  • TamTam Registered User regular
    oh fuck it why not

• EsiotrotEsiotrot Registered User regular
    ||Favorites||
    Color or Color scheme: dark gothy misery
    Character(s): none specific, Alia Atreides is pretty cool, I find demonology interesting if you can call those characters.
    Movies/TV: David Lynch, lots of comedy,
    Games: I just play MMOs these days, dulls the mind sufficiently.
    Animals: Crows, I fucking love crows, all of the Corvus family is cool with me, Rooks, Jackdaws, Ravens. Love 'em
    Painting, Artist, or Art genre: Dulac, Klimt, Waterhouse, Hale, love the pre-raphaelite drama with a negative and bleak edge to it.

||Other||
    General interests: Music, a lot of Doom/Sludge metal, Batcave/trad goth oh and Radiohead, Radiohead are my most beloved of all the musics. Also pretty much anything on 4AD during the 80s-90s.
    Link Photograph/self portraits: me playing in my punk band 'Hate Fuck' me being totally 'gangster'
    Link Avatar/persona character: I have none
    Original Characters (of whom you wouldn't mind redesigns or fanart of): I have none

Last day to sign up!

• melting_dollmelting_doll Registered User regular
    ||Favorites||
    Color or Color scheme: Purple, Blue, Teal, Pink
    Character(s): Link, Thor, Kid Loki, Garrus Vakarian
    Movies/TV: Gravity Falls, Sherlock, PowerPuff Girls, Avatar: TLA, any Studio Ghibli
    Games: All of the Zelda games and Mass Effect.
    Painting, Artist, or Art genre: Mary Blair, Bryan Lee O'Malley, Craig McCracken

||Other||
    General interests: I like roller derby, vikings, and comics.
    Link Photograph/self portraits/Avatar/persona character: Ummm I have long-ish dark brown hair and glasses and I really like vikings.
    0728.jpg

• earthwormadamearthwormadam ancient crust Registered User regular
    Yay, wahoooo great turnout! Go Xmas!!

• miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    Just sent a signup email, will be filling out the info survey soon

uc3ufTB.png
  • TamTam Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    ||Favorites||
    Color or Color scheme:
    Character(s): Granny Weatherwax, Sam Vimes, Rincewind, Iago (from Othello), Tiffany Aching, Monkey D. Luffy, Hashirama Senju, Kiki (of Kiki's Delivery Service) and actually, pretty much any Ghibli character
    Movies/TV: Ghost in the Shell, FLCL, Gravity Falls, Hey Arnold, Gravity, anything Ghibli
    Games: Skyrim, Morrowind
    Animals: Pangolin
    Painting, Artist, or Art genre: Zdzisław Beksiński, Leyendecker, Theo Prins, Van Gogh, Rodin

||Other||
    General interests: most things, science, music
    Link Photograph/self portraits: http://i39.tinypic.com/aze3o4.jpg
    Link Avatar/persona character: Pocoyo
    Original Characters (of whom you wouldn't mind redesigns or fanart of): a giant crab with a mushroom house on it

Tam on
  • JeckalHydeJeckalHyde Lord Awesome New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Hopefully I'm not too late to sign up.

||Favorites||
    Color or Color scheme: Black, White and Metallics
    Character(s): Dr Jeckal And Mr Hyde
    Movies/TV:
    Games:
    Animals: Cats small and big
    Painting, Artist, or Art genre: Geometric abstractions

||Other||
    General interests: Hand-drawn type, Illusions

• FlayFlay Registered User regular
    I'm not going to sign up this year, because I'm starting a full-time job tomorrow, and I don't know how crazy my schedule will be while I'm learning the ropes.

In lieu I'll volunteer to draw for anyone who gets snuffed by their santa.

• Secret SantaSecret Santa Registered User regular
    HO HO HO

Everyone should have their Names! If you haven't gotten a name, please notify me!

@miscellaneousinsanity
    @bombardier
    @Belruel
    @Prospicience

Don't forget to give your santee a list of interests so that they can give you excellent gifts!

• lyriumlyrium Registered User regular
    ||Favorites||
    Animals: I love animals! Bugs (especially beetles), underwater creatures, funny mammals, neat birds, weird looking imaginary creatures, all delight me very much

||Other||
    General interests: I'm a biology nerd, so I like anatomy and all manner of organisms. But I also love really crazy imaginative things with made up beasts and monsters and weird stuff, or dreamy things or what have you.
    Link Photograph/self portraits: boom http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f399/lyrium/LauraCatherwoodPhoto.jpg
    Link Avatar/persona character: Thane drew this avatar, and it is a corgi drinking wine while driving a giant mechanical beetle, and it is perfect.
    Original Characters (of whom you wouldn't mind redesigns or fanart of): Not really; I mostly draw naked people and barfing monsters :/ but here is my tumblr if any of this inspires you. Probably don't draw a straight up naked person.

Please make something that you will enjoy making, first and foremost!

• no_toastno_toast Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Flay wrote: »
    I'm not going to sign up this year, because I'm starting a full-time job tomorrow, and I don't know how crazy my schedule will be while I'm learning the ropes.

In lieu I'll volunteer to draw for anyone who gets snuffed by their santa.

I'll volunteer as a replacement Santa too!

no_toast on
    Yes, sir, Santa, sir.

||Favorites||
    Color or Color scheme: Earthly
    Character(s): Big Boss, Rigby, Lumpy Space Princess, Ron Swanson, Iroh, Toph
    Movies/TV: Avatar (Korra/TLA), Parks and Recreation, Battlestar Galactica, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Regular Show, Adventure Time
    Games: Battlefield, SimCity, Last of Us, The Stanley Parable
    Animals: birds!
    Painting, Artist, or Art genre: sketchbook pages, pen and ink, digital illustration

||Other||
    General interests: Flying! Moderating! Computers! Outdoors! Mully!
    Link Avatar/persona character: Moustachioed Pilot Guy

• BelruelBelruel NARUTO FUCKS Registered User regular
    Can do! (sorry, wasn't at my computer much this weekend. I'll make a new post so it's less likely to be missed than an edit into my last post.) Feel free to draw whatever this post might give you an idea about, or to disregard it and draw something completely random.

||Favorites||
    Color or Color scheme: Dark/forest green is my favorite color, I like gem-tones, deep colors both warm and cool
    Character(s): Belruel (from the PA comic), Fenris (from Dragon Age 2), Severus Snape, Spock
    Movies/TV: Pacific Rim, Avengers, Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Star Trek
    Games: mass effect, dragon age 1&2, Fallout 3 & new vegas
    Animals: Cats, otters
    Painting, Artist, or Art genre:
    Marko Djurdjevic, Nicolas Bouvier, Thomas Scholes. I like comic 'style' art, cartoonish styles, speed-painty scenes, a lot of things really. Draw what feels good.

||Other||
    General interests: I read a lot, tabletop gaming, I like big fighting robots, and women in non-sexualized badass armor/clothing being awesome
    Link Photograph/self portraits: 1, 2 and ChicoBlue drew me once. I am pale with long brown hair that is currently down to about my hips. Greenish/hazel eyes, 5'11.
    Link Avatar/persona character: My avatar/forum persona is just a bee. Can be a genderless bee person, a lady bee person, a standard bee, whichever.
    Original Characters (of whom you wouldn't mind redesigns or fanart of): There's my pathfinder rogue, Beln. (real/birth name Jicorah Grey)
    Here's a sketch of him. He is a medium-height leanly muscled human male, dark brown hair worn shorn short on the sides, a little shaggy on top, green eyes, sometimes stubbled. He has sharp-ish features, but is not strikingly handsome. His nose is a bit too strong for traditional good looks. He usually wears clothing in earth-tones that will allow him to blend into a crowd or into the shadows. He has a gray scarf he wears loosely draped around his neck or wrapped over his head like a hood. (but he can be drawn in whatever you'd like, really.) He uses two short swords and mostly disdains daggers.

vmn6rftb232b.png
  • melting_dollmelting_doll Registered User regular
    Bombs, your avatar reference picture is incredible.

• ProspicienceProspicience The Raven King DenvemoloradoRegistered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Alright, sorry to my santa for being late.

||Favorites||
    Color or Color scheme: Any? All? I trust ya.
    Character(s): The Raven King
    Movies/TV: Walking Dead, Adventure time
    Games: Kentucky Route 0, Bastion, DOTA
    Animals: Ravens and Bats, but all animals are cool man.
    Painting, Artist, or Art genre: Oliver Jeffers, Kate Baylay,

||Other||
    General interests: Photography, typography, hiking, sculpting
    Link Photograph/self portraits: google.com/+LeeStonehouse
    Link Avatar/persona character: See avatar - raven
    Original Characters (of whom you wouldn't mind redesigns or fanart of): …see above ravens.

Prospicience on
  • miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    doin some work on my art piece and i remembered i hadn't posted this yet, whoops

||Favorites||
    Color or Color scheme: blue's my favorite color but art however you want
    Character(s): pretty much anyone from Metal Gear Solid or Mobile Suit Gundam (the UC ones)
    Movies/TV: Miyazaki movies, Pacific Rim, Elementary, Arrested Development, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
    Games: Metal Gear Solid, The Last of Us, Persona, Gitaroo Man, Journey, Shadow of the Colossus/Ico, Katamari Damacy
    Animals: sharks, dogs, birds, bears
    Painting, Artist, or Art genre: Sachin Teng, Kali Ciesemier, Sam Bosma, Kim Jung Gi, Leyendecker, N.C. Wyeth, Giorgio de Chirico, Odilon Redon

||Other||
    General interests: comics, science fiction/technology, music, tattoos, geography/travel, history, mythology, Haruki Murakami books
    Link Photograph/self portraits: see here, here, here (current hair)
    Link Avatar/persona character: my persona character avatar is aigis! but my forum persona is basically just me, but doodlier. as long as you include glasses and anime hair if you draw me, you're good
    Original Characters (of whom you wouldn't mind redesigns or fanart of): i have some characters in a comic i guess

uc3ufTB.png