As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MSPA: So does "gigapause" have a hard 'g' or a soft 'g'?

19495969798100»

• Options
    SnerkySnerky call me trick the c is silentRegistered User regular
    hee hee hee

EYDHoqw.png
  • Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    dibs on next thread

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    you ain't gonna believe it

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    I wish I could live in your world magical Snerky

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Whatever Hussie has planned for the future you can bet your ass no-one will be expecting it

His chief weapon is surprise. Surprise and fear. His two weapons are fear and surprise. And ruthless efficiency. His THREE weapons are fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and an almost fanatical devotion to the pope. His FOUR.... AMONGST his weapons... amongst his weaponry are such elements as fear... can I start over?

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    homestuck will probably be his most popular work though

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Yeah I can see that, but I'm excited to see what this guy has up his sleeve. I loved Problem Sluth, I really love HS, who knows man, who knows

• Options
    Quantum TigerQuantum Tiger Registered User regular
    Farg, imagine the OP you're planning in your head right now

I want you take that idea and double it

This is going to be your magnum opus buddy

• Options
    yeah, yeah!

who knows how many mspa threads we got left before its all over

i gotta shine bright like a star, or a supernova!

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
  • Options
    Quantum TigerQuantum Tiger Registered User regular
    yeah, yeah!

who knows how many mspa threads we got left before its all over

i gotta shine bright like a star, or a supernova!

and this will be the first new thread of The Long Dark

You gotta keep everyone vitalized and pumped!

• Options
    i am become thread op

the battery of hope for a new generation of posters

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    MachwingMachwing It looks like a harmless old computer, doesn't it? Left in this cave to rot ... or to flower!Registered User regular
    Wore my Dave shirt yesterday for the first time in months. Some guy walks up to me and says, "hey strider." And I say, "hey, glad you recognized it!" He proceeds to stare at me in silence, his expression vacant, for like two and a half minutes.

Puttin' this shirt away for a few more months

l3icwZV.png
  • Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    no don't you see he was being bro and brobonding with you

• Options
    SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    real brobonding involves a hell of a lot more unwanted puppet molestation, let me tell you

Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Machwing wrote: »
    Wore my Dave shirt yesterday for the first time in months. Some guy walks up to me and says, "hey strider." And I say, "hey, glad you recognized it!" He proceeds to stare at me in silence, his expression vacant, for like two and a half minutes.

Puttin' this shirt away for a few more months

Amateur move on his part, when the person wearing merchandise realizes what happens they should be seeing your back walking away

VRXwDW7.png
This discussion has been closed.