As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mass Effect: Dark Matter]

1192021222325»

• Options
    jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    Getting arrested then mysteriously released sounds like a really good way to make all our criminal friends suspicious.

At least, that's what watching a bunch of crime dramas has taught me.

• Options
    zekebeauzekebeau Registered User regular
    Arrested for what? They don't have shit on us.

Drop the gun then run when kkk tries to fight back.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    yes, what would she be arrested for, getting kidnapped?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    KafkaAUKafkaAU Western AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Agree,

Drop the Gun.

steam_sig.png
    Origin: KafkaAU B-Net: Kafka#1778
  • Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    [drop the gun]
    jakobagger wrote: »
    Getting arrested then mysteriously released sounds like a really good way to make all our criminal friends suspicious.

At least, that's what watching a bunch of crime dramas has taught me.

Sleeping Dogs taught me that's a good way to get an in. Makes it look like you have friends who can buy your way out.

• Options
    jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    Arrested, held for questioning, whatever. If I remember correctly, Luxan suspects us of something so he'd want to talk to us at least.

Plus, the laws of the Citadel might not be 100% identical to the laws of the US, just saying.

• Options
    RchanenRchanen Registered User regular
    Drop the gun.

Though I have to wonder. Where the hell is our mercenary team in all this.

We might not be going to c-sec headquarters after all...

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    zekebeau wrote: »

Plus, we're an alien in a human-supremacist compound. They'll buy anything we tell them.

Drop the gun.

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    zekebeau wrote: »

Plus, we're an alien in a human-supremacist compound. They'll buy anything we tell them.
    Drop the gun.
    Of course, we're also in the middle of what's apparently an all out gang war in the wards, so I don't think their first thought is going to be "Help the poor oppressed alien" as much as it is "There are two people with guns here that aren't cops"
    set the gun down slowly. Keep an eye on Grand Master guy so we can attempt to avoid his inevitable desperate attack.

• Options
    If nothing else, we can cloak and dodge if the Grand Master tries to attack us when we're gun-less.

• Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    BANG BANG BANG

• Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    edited October 2013
    [Drop the gun.]

Rear Admiral Choco on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    IAaREfV.jpg
    5wcnkSV.jpg
    RKDyWDt.jpg

• Options
    sorry that update took so long to go up, things have been unpleasant lately.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    [Cloak and escape]

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Pony wrote: »
    It's cool that you're sticking with the game. Hope that things get better for you sooner rather then later.

Cloak and escape. If we can hook up with our buddies we should be able to communicate with and get all our allies to clear out while C-sec is busy with the Templars.
    Of course, if we get the chance to take down some Templars on our way out...

• Options
    BoozerBoozer Registered User regular
    see317 wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    It's cool that you're sticking with the game. Hope that things get better for you sooner rather then later.

Cloak and escape. If we can hook up with our buddies we should be able to communicate with and get all our allies to clear out while C-sec is busy with the Templars.
    Of course, if we get the chance to take down some Templars on our way out...

Bobby 'Bulldog' Lenko - [PBP] [Vampire] The Restless City
    PSN: Boozer_777
  • Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    [Cloak and escape]

Ain't like Luxan and his dudes are gonna let us off for helping them take this dude, best case scenario is waaaay too much paperwork.

• Options
    Cloak and escape.

Better we don't have to talk to C-Sec at all.

• Options
    [Cloak and escape]

Also pick the gun back up.

• Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    Cloak and escape seems like the best play overall, but we're probably getting some badges killed if we do it.

Just something to keep in mind.

• Options
    RchanenRchanen Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    chiasaur11 wrote: »
    Cloak and escape seems like the best play overall, but we're probably getting some badges killed if we do it.

Just something to keep in mind.

This convinced me I had to weigh in on the side of Help C-Sec.

Yeah Cloak and run like hell is probably smart and will preserve our cover, but if one of the badges that bites it is Luxan I imagine that a certain member of the rescue party is going to be very upset with us.

Of course in character there is no way that Valaria could know that.

Rchanen on
  • Options
    wiltingwilting I had fun once and it was awful Registered User regular
    Help C-Sec

• Options
    AgusalimAgusalim Registered User regular
    [cloak and escape]

we arenae here to help out csec wherever we can, we have one very specific mission and getting mixed up in another cops business is only going to make that trickier

• Options
    TenekTenek Registered User regular
    Help C-Sec. Make sure the job's done first, then worry about the getaway.

• Options
    [Cloak and esccape]

• Options
    ShenShen Registered User regular
    We're here to ice this fool, right? So let's ice this fool.

[Help C-Sec.]

3DS: 2234-8122-8398 | Battle.net (EU): Ladi#2485
    ladi.png
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    The longer we hang around, the more likely we'll get picked up by C-sec as well though. And this Grand Master guy is only a step on the path to our real objective, Ayers. Don't get sidetracked.

If we get arrested, Ayers' is likely to be suspicious if we walk out of C-sec like it's a revolving door. First assumption he'll make is that we flipped on him and gave up some juicy information on him and his operations in exchange for our freedom. If he continues thinking after that (instead of just ordering us killed) then "Undercover loose cannon super cop" is only a little further down the list.
    None of the options on the list get us back into his good graces, and most of them probably result in our untimely demise. It's time to get while the getting's good.

Edit: Just in case anyone's wondering, yes it does feel weird to be voting for the "lower bodycount" option.

see317 on
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    For those worrying about whether the cop getting iced or not via our inaction will displease his brother, remember that she doesn't know anything about that.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    KafkaAUKafkaAU Western AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Cloak and Escape

steam_sig.png
    Origin: KafkaAU B-Net: Kafka#1778
  • Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    It's the fuzz! Book it!

(Cloak and escape)

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • Options
    gonna wrangle an update out of Gmod either later tonight or early tomorrow

• Options
    correction: this is a on a bit of a hold while I sort some personal stuff out, I'll keep you guys updated as things change

• Options
    AgusalimAgusalim Registered User regular
    no worries, you take care of what you need to take care of

• Options
    Good luck, Pony.