As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pinny Arcade - Pinny Pal Community thread

• KamelonKamelon Canberra, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Probably because KI is a fighting game, I thought instantly of Super Smash Bros. I would love a Pin Ultimate edition of that. Mario Kart could work too, with a roster of characters. Also, any Zelda game. I need a Triforce pin! Dragon Age: Inquisition could be cool too. I'd love to at least see a single pin for that and Watch Dogs.

And it's not Pin Ultimate, but I'm still really keen to see Mike's Monaco designs made into pins. And so is the creator of Monaco!

Pinny Arcade Collection & Trades
    Heroic Coaching & Consulting - Personal Development & Coaching For Nerds

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6423-4833

"Every suggestion from the FAQ with a link? Kamelon. A truly Organised Pinthusiast." - PedroAsani
  • AyefkayAyefkay Queensland, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    ANYTHING nintendo
    Mass Effect
    Metal Gear
    Team fortress 2 team
    Portal (omfg a set of two pins with 2 portals and a character going in one and coming out of the other!!!!)

but really, anything.....

My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
  • purevalpureval Somersworth, NH Registered User regular
    While I love Nintendo they have had their heads so firmly planted... for so long now I can not see them doing something like this.
    A GTA game would be awesome for a pin edition. I would love to see Mutant Mudds. Long shot but a set for a WWE video game would be cool. Some non game pins would be nice too, I would do so much for a Protomen pin.

• PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    Kamelon wrote: »
    Probably because KI is a fighting game, I thought instantly of Super Smash Bros. I would love a Pin Ultimate edition of that. Mario Kart could work too, with a roster of characters. Also, any Zelda game. I need a Triforce pin! Dragon Age: Inquisition could be cool too. I'd love to at least see a single pin for that and Watch Dogs.

And it's not Pin Ultimate, but I'm still really keen to see Mike's Monaco designs made into pins. And so is the creator of Monaco!

I'm more than happy to push for some Monaco Pins in the FAQ. It would be good if we can get a show of support for it on here.

• InsaneloonInsaneloon Jefferson City, MissouriRegistered User regular
    For what it's worth, I would love to see some Monaco Pins.

• Arithon32Arithon32 Member of the Pinquisition Registered User regular
    I'd love a set of Monaco Pins, as well.

vru37z14gk5j.png

• 00Fayt0000Fayt00 Registered User regular
    Quick question of inquiry for ya'll...

Has anyone's Halloween Pins shipped? I ordered mine within an hour of them coming into the store, and while I've received my order confirmation...nothing for shipping yet.

Didn't know if I was the exception or if everyones haven't shipped yet.

Mine have not shipped yet either. I didn't really expect them to after Mike posted about it being really close whether or not they'd get out on time. If after another week or so I haven't heard anything I'll send them an e-mail.

• pvp_pandapvp_panda Registered User regular
    Have not received any shipping info either.

• ClixClix This guy I know Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    No shipping for mine either. I really hope that this doesn't become the standard mode of operation. First Hanna, now the Halloween set.

• Spy112Spy112 VancouverRegistered User regular
    Insaneloon wrote: »
    For what it's worth, I would love to see some Monaco Pins.

Ditto

Well, I mean....I can't finish my display until I get both of the December sets, but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one that didn't have them shipping. I feel better now though. :)

• PedroAsaniPedroAsani Brotherhood of the Squirrel [Prime]Registered User regular
    I think that they are getting the manufacturer to run the Halloween, Christmas and December sets all at the same time, in addition to the 15th Anniversary Pin. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that all of them are being delivered in one big batch.

Anyone else excited for the unknown December set? Have we heard anything about it yet?

• VaanroseVaanrose Pin Cushion SeattleRegistered User regular
    You can add me to the would-buy-a-Monaco-set. I know at some point the Acquisitions Inc set was slated for "end of the year". Do we know if that's still true, because I've sort of been operating under the idea that that's the second December set. Definitely my most anticipated set.

Twitter: @vaanrose

My PINS

Verbosity is my charm point.
  • grgemonkeygrgemonkey Registered User regular
    Monaco set would be amazing, especially if they nailed the vivid colours.

Dev should contact Mike, I'd doubt there'd be any resistance, if he's worried about over-stocking, just do a pre-order to gauge interest, I think you can get to a 100+ pins just from us lot :P

https://pinnypals.com - Be there or be your least favourite shaped pin. Pin trading and more.
    http://pinmash.info - Head-To-Head battle of pins! Choose the most desirable.
    http://pinnywise.com - iOS pin collection tracking app.
    ----
    My Delicious Pins For Trade
    PedroAsani wrote: »

I'm more than happy to push for some Monaco Pins in the FAQ. It would be good if we can get a show of support for it on here.

That'd be great. I tried a little while back but it was bad timing. Love that people are showing support now. The more we get the more likely we are to see such a set sooner than later.

"Every suggestion from the FAQ with a link? Kamelon. A truly Organised Pinthusiast." - PedroAsani
    grgemonkey wrote: »

Dev should contact Mike, I'd doubt there'd be any resistance, if he's worried about over-stocking, just do a pre-order to gauge interest, I think you can get to a 100+ pins just from us lot :P

Agreed :) I've just tweeted him and Mike to give them a heads up on this page of the thread. Will let you know if I get a reply.

• Aussie BenAussie Ben AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Another hands up for the Monaco set here

Insaneloon wrote: »
    Anyone else excited for the unknown December set? Have we heard anything about it yet?
    Vaanrose wrote: »
    You can add me to the would-buy-a-Monaco-set. I know at some point the Acquisitions Inc set was slated for "end of the year". Do we know if that's still true, because I've sort of been operating under the idea that that's the second December set. Definitely my most anticipated set.

I am asking about this in the next FAQ, which I am sending in 10 days. Any other questions, let me know.

That'd be great. I tried a little while back but it was bad timing. Love that people are showing support now. The more we get the more likely we are to see such a set sooner than later.

Added to the FAQ. As to the sooner rather than later, keep in mind that pretty much all 2013 Pins are locked in. 2014 we were told to expect one Pin or Set every other month, barring PAXes (and presumably game tie-ins) so if there is a Monaco Set, it will either be in a 2014 slot, or at a PAX where Monaco is being shown.

I actually contacted them about Halloween pins shipping yesterday and they still hadn't received shipments yet. They should arrive today or tomorrow and will be sent out by end of the week or Monday.

My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
    PedroAsani wrote: »
    Added to the FAQ. As to the sooner rather than later, keep in mind that pretty much all 2013 Pins are locked in. 2014 we were told to expect one Pin or Set every other month, barring PAXes (and presumably game tie-ins) so if there is a Monaco Set, it will either be in a 2014 slot, or at a PAX where Monaco is being shown.

Yes, I wouldn't even hope for it to happen this year. "Sooner" in my mind is maybe at a 2014 PAX if we're lucky. I imagined these like the Behemoth set: pins for a beloved but not brand new game.

• brettness37brettness37 Vancouver, BCRegistered User regular

Any PinPals gonna be at Blizzcon?

Virtually, yes!

8fuuo_RK.png

Agreed :) I've just tweeted him and Mike to give them a heads up on this page of the thread. Will let you know if I get a reply.

I got a reply from not the dev, but the Monaco account, and it was this:

Of course, these aren't Pinny Arcade pins, but if you're into pins in general, drop the guys a line. I emailed them and they were kind enough to send 7 pins my way (the Locksmith is out of stock, as it was popular PAX where they originally gave these out). I'm assuming they're these pins: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150247792546996

• reneguagereneguage Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    first time posting a tweet.
    Forgiveness please

zerzhul on
    already preordered in my head.....

8fuuo_RK.png
  • reneguagereneguage Registered User regular
    Im already a backer but I'll buy it again

• BurtBurt Registered User regular
    I'd love an official PA Monaco set! I love Gabe's take on the charaters but have no place to hang the prints he made... but the pins i could display proudly!

• DegraineDegraine Pinsomniac Victoria, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I'd buy a Monaco set, definitely.

And yeah, I'd love to see Nintendo pins, especially Zelda ones, but I won't hold my breath waiting for 'em. Hmm, what else, what else...TF2? Bastion? Mark Of The Ninja was such a visually stunning game...if Gabe could capture that in pin form, ah! I would be impressed.

• Jim SharkmagicJim Sharkmagic That's the Sharkmagic magic. England, UKRegistered User regular
    Please post photos of your Halloween sets when you get them-it takes them a little longer to get to the UK, so I'd like to drown in envy 'til they arrive!

• VaanroseVaanrose Pin Cushion SeattleRegistered User regular
    With the news that Mike wants to get his Thornwatch game out this time next year, I'm betting there's gonna be a Thornwatch Pin pre-order bonus. Well, not so much "betting" as "subliminally planting the idea in the public conscience."

Twitter: @vaanrose

My PINS

Verbosity is my charm point.
  • ericleoneericleone Connecticut, USARegistered User regular
    Halloween set just shipped.

My Halloween Pins just shipped also. :)

I'll also add that my Halloween set has shipped. And a Thornwatch Kickstarter with Pins at a certain tier would be an awesome idea...

• redfield85redfield85 Registered User regular
    A Kickstarter for that would be fantastic. Maybe pins of the characters you can play as (with Pin Ultimate display case of course or something like it).

Side note: That would make me so much more interested in the game than just buying it flat out on the store. Sounds weird, but I love backing things.

bYf6vNQ.png
    Tumblr | Twitter | Twitch | Pinny Arcade Lanyard
    [3DS] 3394-3901-4002 | [Xbox/Steam] Redfield85
    Man I wholeheartedly agree. Backing a Kickstarter project, watching the stretch goals pile up, and chatting with a community of like-minded people is one of life's little pleasures for me. Getting to experience that through the lens of Thornwatch would be just awesome.

• HeadhunterHeadhunter Registered User regular
    ericleone wrote: »
    Halloween set just shipped.

Same, mine are en route! I thought about ordering them when the 15th Anniversary went up and save on shipping, but I buckled under pressure (I'm weak).

"Perception is reality." -unknown
    Degraine wrote: »
    I'd buy a Monaco set, definitely.

And yeah, I'd love to see Nintendo pins, especially Zelda ones, but I won't hold my breath waiting for 'em. Hmm, what else, what else...TF2? Bastion? Mark Of The Ninja was such a visually stunning game...if Gabe could capture that in pin form, ah! I would be impressed.

All great ideas! I would love Mark of the Ninja pins!

And mentioning Bastion reminds me that I want Transistor pins too. Red and the sword itself would be be beautiful.

Haha as for TF2 I fear a dystopian future where Gabe and Gabe have combined their powers and there is a pin of every TF2 hat!

But yeah, the team and logo would be good. Scout's mum, anyone?

• Jim SharkmagicJim Sharkmagic That's the Sharkmagic magic. England, UKRegistered User regular
    Wee, my Halloween set's shipped! :D

This discussion has been closed.