As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

GIANT BOMB Has Been Rated

• LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    I have
    taken the giant skeleton's treasure
    gotten 600k from porpco
    gotten the weapon and given it to the chef
    killed the cop to get his cash
    broken the vase

Langly on
  • Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    I have
    gotten 600k from porpco
    broken the vase

did you
    go through the bee gate? I think there's some through the bee gate

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    The plot of Warlords of Draenor is: Garrosh escapes custody and flees intothe past with stolen siege weaponry and guns and shit and alters the timeline so thst the Orcs never drank Mannoroth's blood and instead equipped themselves with weaponry from the present and become a terrifyinf Iron Horde that is all but unstoppable. Presumably you are sent into the new tineline by the Bronze Dragonflight to stop Garrosh before the proper timeline is overwritten.

dumb

When do we fight sargeaes

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    rfilyaw wrote: »
    Goddamnit I still love Hook.

• BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    The plot of Warlords of Draenor is: Garrosh escapes custody and flees intothe past with stolen siege weaponry and guns and shit and alters the timeline so thst the Orcs never drank Mannoroth's blood and instead equipped themselves with weaponry from the present and become a terrifyinf Iron Horde that is all but unstoppable. Presumably you are sent into the new tineline by the Bronze Dragonflight to stop Garrosh before the proper timeline is overwritten.

dumb

20XX

CYpGAPn.png
  • SimBenSimBen Hodor? Hodor Hodor.Registered User regular

dumb

6.0: Garrosh
    6.1: Blackhand? Maybe Blackhand in 6.0 and Garrosh in 6.1
    6.2: Gul'dan
    6.3: Sargeras

and then WoW is over.

sig.gif
  • ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Okay so I can't easily find a bug thread so this shit is going here @Bugboy

I was out climbing, or rather, I was laying on the ground at the bottom of a ~40ft route, watching the rope my friend was setting up.

Halfway up the route there is a spider, that I can see from where I am. motherfucker is massive

So I rappel down the route and move it and then took a picture and here it is

http://imgur.com/MGYWrs1

(linked for massive and spider)

Artreus on
    http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • JarsJars Registered User regular
    is that wow quote real

how can that be a real quote

• augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    Jars wrote: »
    is that wow quote real

video games

• Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    is that wow quote real

Blizzard writes bad stories

6F32U1X.png
  • LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Holy fucking shit.

So this weekend in Canada Future Shop and Best Buy are doing a promotion where you can trade in any one 360, PS3, WiiU, 3DS, or Vita game.

Any, so NHL 2008 or Facebreakers or Guitar Hero or Asscreed 1 or whatever.

What do you get in return? A brand new copy of the PS3 or 360 version of CoD Ghosts, BF4, or Black Flag.

LockedOnTarget on
    All three of those games can be upgraded to next gen for ten bucks.

You can have three of the biggest name launch games for the cost of thirty dollars and three old junkers.

That is amazing.

• ShenShen Registered User regular
    Boy do I feel silly for rolling a night elf back in Vanilla because that was the race I played in WC3, they've had dick-all to do in WoW's storyline. There should be a little confirmation box that asks "Are you sure?" when you try and create an Alliance character, and another one with "Are you really sure?" if you continue then try and make a character that's anything other than human.

3DS: 2234-8122-8398 | Battle.net (EU): Ladi#2485
    ladi.png
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    I have
    gotten 600k from porpco
    broken the vase

did you

no that's the Cat AI

• TubularLuggageTubularLuggage Registered User regular
    Holy fucking shit.

So this weekend in Canada Future Shop and Best Buy are doing a promotion where you can trade in any one 360, PS3, WiiU, 3DS, or Vita game.

What do you get in return? A brand new copy of the PS3 or 360 version of CoD Ghosts, BF4, or Black Flag.

Holy shit.
    I guess I'm getting Black Flag much earlier than I thought.

• Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Holy fucking shit.

Are US Best Buys doing this? (Are there Canadian Best Buys?)

I should trade in my 360 copy of Gun.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    i'm like 90% sure that promotion isn't "ANY 360, ps3, wiiu, 3ds, or vita game" like people on the internet are saying it is

given that i could go buy a 10$ shithouse game from ebgames, go grab a copy of ac4, then sell it for money every day

liEt3nH.png
  • YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    I have
    gotten 600k from porpco
    broken the vase

did you

no that's the Cat AI
    you gotta get through the shareware gate

there is apparently a .nfo file somewhere with the serial on it

captaink linked it a few pages back

• AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    Holy fucking shit.

This sounds like one of those tricks the police use to get wanted felons to show up at a place where they can arrest them.

ZD98Zka.png
  • TubularLuggageTubularLuggage Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    i'm like 90% sure that promotion isn't "ANY 360, ps3, wiiu, 3ds, or vita game" like people on the internet are saying it is

given that i could go buy a 10$ shithouse game from ebgames, go grab a copy of ac4, then sell it for money every day

http://community.futureshop.ca/t5/Tech-Blog/Future-Shop-offers-FREE-copy-of-new-Call-of-Duty-Assassin-s/ba-p/462111
    Trade ANY one game on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, WiiU, PS Vita or Nintendo 3DS and get a FREE copy of Assassin's Creed IV, Battlefield 4 or Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox 360, PS3 WiiU versions only, excludes next generation consoles - PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Regular $59.99 versions only).

That's right, bring-in any game title on the present-gen console or handheld and you get one of three of the holiday's hottest titles for free. Limit one title per customer per day - games must include cases - and no duplicates accepted.

No idea why they're doing this, but I'm definitely going to try it out tomorrow.

TubularLuggage on
  • Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Speaking of old games, I need to clear this dvd tower thing that holds all my 360 games. I've always held onto my games in the forlorn chance that I want to play it again so I've never sold or traded-in a game. Should I just box them up? Give them to goodwill?

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    So all this talk about WoW time-traveling back to Warcraft 1 and 2 times made me want to go buy and play those old ones out of nostalgia.

Guess what.

You can't.

Like if you want to get the battle.net edition with hopefully an unused serial key get ready to shell out a hundred bucks on ebay and cross your fingers.

august on
  • BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    Artreus wrote: »

I was out climbing, or rather, I was laying on the ground at the bottom of a ~40ft route, watching the rope my friend was setting up.

Halfway up the route there is a spider, that I can see from where I am. motherfucker is massive

that's an excellent photo

I wish I knew more about spiders so I could speculate as to what kind it is

BugBoy wrote: »

@Artreus

We got some spider identification books here at the library. Mind sharing which state/region you were in?

• AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    I just sold my PS4 Camera for money to put towards my Zelda 3DSXL

What am I doing with my life...

ZD98Zka.png
  • gtrmpgtrmp Registered User regular
    gtrmp wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvmUuJVGcIM

Princess Maker meets Crusader Kings? yeah sure why not

• DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular

http://community.futureshop.ca/t5/Tech-Blog/Future-Shop-offers-FREE-copy-of-new-Call-of-Duty-Assassin-s/ba-p/462111
    Trade ANY one game on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, WiiU, PS Vita or Nintendo 3DS and get a FREE copy of Assassin's Creed IV, Battlefield 4 or Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox 360, PS3 WiiU versions only, excludes next generation consoles - PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Regular $59.99 versions only).

That's right, bring-in any game title on the present-gen console or handheld and you get one of three of the holiday's hottest titles for free. Limit one title per customer per day - games must include cases - and no duplicates accepted.

No idea why they're doing this, but I'm definitely going to try it out tomorrow.

All those discs are probably infected with Malaria or something.

BugBoy wrote: »
    Okay so I can't easily find a bug thread so this shit is going here Bugboy

Artreus

We got some spider identification books here at the library. Mind sharing which state/region you were in?

It was up in northwestern Georgia

About an inch to two inches wide

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
    The only thing I can think of is Future Shop is trying to seriously undermine GameStop in the used games market through sheer brute force.

• Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »
    is that wow quote real

Blizzard writes bad stories

Maybe it's because I'm not up on Warcraft lore, but what about that premise seems bad? A bad guy breaks out of prison, and you have to go back in time to stop him from fucking everything up. You get to go back and see the WC1 and WC2 versions of the world, which is what a lot of people wanted apparently.

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    august wrote: »
    So all this talk about WoW time-traveling back to Warcraft 1 and 2 times made me want to go buy and play those old ones out of nostalgia.

Guess what.

You can't.

Like if you want to get the battle.net edition with hopefully an unused serial key get ready to shell out a hundred bucks on ebay and cross your fingers.

That is incredibly lame.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvmUuJVGcIM

Princess Maker meets Crusader Kings? yeah sure why not

I'd be down to play a queen simulator if it were basically this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcWMonYhgPA

uc3ufTB.png
  • Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    When Star Trek Online did it it was charming.

This just feels kinda sad.

Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    The Minecraft Documentary is now on YouTube for free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySRgVo1X_18

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
    UPF will be starting soon.

• Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Okay, I was laughing at how trite the new WoW expansion is, when the long dead pat of me who used to like Warcraft lore popped up and said "Wait, so in this new timeline, the orcs never drink the blood of manneroth.....doesn't that like automatically fuck up the entire WoW timeline. Like, without the demonically influenced Horde, there's no Warcraft 1 or 2, and then no demonic invasion in Warcraft 3; no Lich King, no Illidin getting free; no awakening of the Naga, no awakening of the Druids, no Night ELves joining the alliance; no destruction of the Sunwell, the Tauren and Darkspear trolls are doomed.."

Then I tell him to shut up, we never even played WoW: Panda Edition so we're not getting this.

• TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    So uh

Did the You Don't Know Jack guys make this NETFLIX MAX thing cause it is pretty much YDKJ

Yes.

No, really, yes.
    Awesome! Good for them and good on Netflix for going after them.

oh man, I don't have Netflix so I didn't know about this

that's awesome

So wait why would they want to stop this

This is great.

• CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    Oh my god this mod

"These cosplayers are kicking the shit out of me!" - Vinny

This discussion has been closed.