As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pokémon: The Cutest...uh...Veteran's Day

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Yeah, that's the basic idea

Klefki's defensive stats kinda blow but its typing partially makes up for it

• HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    I still have a megashitton of people who haven't added me back. Please do so.

Steam: poetic_gecko.
    2DS/3DS Friend code 0361-7385-2366
    Twitter: @PoeticGecko
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    @BugBoy

I'm about to start breeding Vespiquen because, well, duh

If you want some when I'm done I can toss some to you unless you want to raise your own. I get that.

Also re:box organization.

The first box is always my "story box". Any pokemon I caught or used in the main story goes there. The second box is ALWAYS "PokeJail", at least since they started making the legendaries kind of evil. I stick all the big bad legendaries in there with my fully-evolved story team.

My current "pokejail" contains Yveltal guarded by Chesnaught, Tyrantrum, Noivern, Goodra, Pyroar, and Heliolisk.

I move those guys out to breed, if necessary, but generally they sit tight on watch duty.

The box after that is Wonder Trades/GTS. Then after that is my safari box, where anything I caught in a safari goes. After safari comes the "breeding" box, where my current breeding projects go. Then it is the "training" box, where everything I am going to raise sits.

After "training" comes boxes organized by pokemon name where I put all the eggs from my breeding projects. So its like, "Heracross", "Paras", etc

I organize it like this because FOR THE MOST PART it makes moving pokemon around pretty easy.

Also current status of bug gym after BattleNoun

All pokemon EV trained and level 50. Everyone has their complete moveset.

All pokemon have a semi-decent hold item. Parasect has focus sash, which was kind of the clincher...but I don't have the red card I need for Galvantula, and Yanmega is currently sporting king's rock for some light flinching chance.

I need to grab a life orb and some glasses for Yanmega.

ALSO WHY IS THE BATTLENOUN SUCH BULLSHIT

HOW THE FUCK DOES A LITLEO KILL A GALVANTULA

HOW DOES RHYDON'S QUICK CLAW ACTIVATE THREE TIMES

HOW DOES QUILFISH OUTSPEED VOLCARONA

Third post but

The way my team fares in the battlenoun (i.e. team bugs) is making me a bit nervous. Is the battlenoun an accurate representation of what will happen to my babies? I guess I could go online and find out...

• PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Okay, I have got the gym entries in for Melding, Yukira, Speed Racer, King Riptor, Big Red Tie, Anialos and Arch.

Which means I still need gym entries from Treagy Beasteh Anzekay Peewi Fightingfilipino Nirya Stilts Rorus Raz PaperLuigi44 Huntera and Crimson King

Or quite possibly that I have misplaced they info that they sent me, I sort of ran into an organization kerfuffle. This post isn't meant to put a flame under anyone's butt, its mostly just to make sure I have compiled all the existing information that is out there so far.

I am going to try to dig back up challenger information but I am pretty sure that I have misplaced that pretty thoroughly at this point, so if people want to resend me there challenger teams that would be great.

@Inquisitor It's not quite done, but I'm looking at making my team for the electric gym (Mega) Ampharos, Galvantula, Lanturn, Heliolisk, Fan Rotom and Manectric.

In-game name is Lau, friend code is 3480-2527-9521.

• MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    Arch wrote: »
    Third post but

The way my team fares in the battlenoun (i.e. team bugs) is making me a bit nervous. Is the battlenoun an accurate representation of what will happen to my babies? I guess I could go online and find out...

battle noun will often cater parts of teams specifically to counter you. Liek when i'm using my dragon team sharkpedo with speed boost and ice fang shows up a lot.

• HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    @Peewi. Just added you.

So. My list of people from the thread and other places who have been bad and not added me are as follows.
    @Artreus
    @Bendery Like Beckham
    @Bluedude152
    @Big Red Tie
    @Speed Racer
    @Shorty
    @Ceno
    @CorporateRed
    @CowShark
    @DJ Antwan
    @Emerlmaster999
    @Heatwave
    @I need a name to post
    @Isoldae
    @jgeis
    @Kor
    @Marathon
    @Mint
    @Neutered
    @PassionateLovie
    @RawrBear
    @Reigner
    @SCREECH OF THE FARG
    @Shill
    @Silver
    @SingleCell
    @Spoit
    @-Tal
    @Turambar
    @Vann Diras
    @Virgil_Leads_You
    @Allygory
    @Lorahalo
    Tim- someone who is 4656-6257-5543. Whoever you are, tell me.

There are more of you. I will find you and I will plunder your safari zone goodness.

In return, I offer my FUdNubp.jpg type safari. Yes. You heard me. FUdNubp.jpg

With Mawiles, Togepi and Floettes.

Add the following number

0361- 7385-2366

I will appear as Sarah.

HyperBallad on
  • KlendyKlendy Goomy GoomyGoomyRegistered User regular
    I am EV training three dudes at once.

this horde shit is the shit.

goomyisall400.jpg

• MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    tumblr_mmtno7xJ6n1r67fyto1_500.gif

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Aw man, the Doubles Boss is a huge letdown. But hey, my semi-completed Grass team won first try, I won't argue with 20BP. Now for the hilarious stacked deck that is Super Doubles.

@MetroidZoid.

Exactly. Ex-fucking-xactly.

• PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Who is a cool enough person to help trade evolve my Phantump?

this guyyyy

goomyisall400.jpg

Are we 3DS friends? What's your 3DS name?

it's the same -- what's your fc?

goomyisall400.jpg

4553-9983-6412

aight, Im running though le wow, ill add you in a sec

goomyisall400.jpg

• SedraxisSedraxis Kooloo LimpahRegistered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Friend codes of @Schide, @CorporateRed, @Crimson King, and @Peewi assimilated.
    Protocol dictates the location of my friend code be mentioned (my signature).

Some day I will get @Rorus Raz, Geebs, @fightinfilipino, And @Green Lantern to add me as well.

Sedraxis on
    Mirrodinlandscape.jpg
    3DS: 0232-8293-7683
    The friend code of @Klendy could not escape my friend list's gravitational pull.

Mirrodinlandscape.jpg
  • RawrBearRawrBear Registered User regular
    I'll get around to adding people back eventually. I haven't been getting much pokemoning in recently.

@Paperluigi44 and @sedraxis both added

wanna trade PL? whats your ingame name?

goomyisall400.jpg

Looks like it's CHRIS

goomyisall400.jpg

@Sedraxis, are you in my list of glorious safaris?

millions of pokemiles

goomyisall400.jpg

• IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    I really need to find my charge cable so I can turn on my ds again.

xet8c.gif
  • AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Klendy wrote: »
    millions of pokemiles

Speaking of pokemiles, if you'd like to earn some by taking a 4IV hippopotas or two off my hands they are free to a good home.

Looks like it's CHRIS

Never not caps.

Thank you kindly.

• BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    For klefki I like thunder wave, swagger, foul play and substitute

Yukira uses that set up and it can be reeeeeaaaal tricky to deal with of you don't have a fire or ground user

please never use this set its uncompetitive as fuck

does anyone have a moody snorunt they could pass me? 9 safari dittos on the GTS yielded no results

goomyisall400.jpg

Anialos wrote: »
    millions of pokemiles

Speaking of pokemiles, if you'd like to earn some by taking a 4IV hippopotas or two off my hands they are free to a good home.

yes

gimmie

goomyisall400.jpg

edited November 2013
    @HyperBallad, your coolness has radiated throughout your safari and I have become slightly more cool by venturing into it.
    You may recall me as Esper of the ice safari.

Sedraxis on
    Mirrodinlandscape.jpg
    that's a 5iv goomy, don't go releasin it ;] @anialos

goomyisall400.jpg

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    that's a 5iv goomy, don't go releasin it ;] @anialos

Awesome! I'll hang onto that!

• Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    it's a huge pity gardevoir loses trace when it mega evolves

with the pixielate bonus and stab hyper beam is up to almost three hundred power. that's still not remotely worthwhile, right

oh hey i guess you can move tutor hyper voice onto it if you really give that much of a shit

• MorblitzMorblitz Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Holy crap I had dudes almost level 40 by badge 3, without really grinding (just catching stuff), yet the badge only had like, level 28's. I like xp share and all but it's making the game a bit easy. I kind of wish the gym levels were elevated to compensate. My charizard (holy crap I had a charizard and greninja by badge 3) made extremely short work of the third gym.

Morblitz on
    3DS Pokemon Y Friend Code: 0645 5780 8920
    Please shoot me a PM if you add me so I know to add you back.
    By the way. @Rorus Raz, your safari with it's Audinos is perfect for grinding. Thank you.

All hail Trevenant

• EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    Could I be added to the OP?
    5043-2266-3066

If anyone needs a Beldum, I have about 250 from my shiny breeding adventure. Finally got my shiny last night after about a day's worth of hatching. :D

• Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    Beasteh wrote: »
    For klefki I like thunder wave, swagger, foul play and substitute

Yukira uses that set up and it can be reeeeeaaaal tricky to deal with of you don't have a fire or ground user

please never use this set its uncompetitive as fuck
    does this mean it's not good or not fun

3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
This discussion has been closed.