Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

PAX Aus 2014 media passes

carrotcolossuscarrotcolossus Registered User new member
Hi,

I'm the host of a League of Legends podcast and I was wondering how I might get a media pass to cover the event, should Riot decide to be at PAX this year.

Thanks

• AussieSealAussieSeal Australia, Outside Of MelbourneRegistered User new member
    Hi,

I'm the host of a League of Legends podcast and I was wondering how I might get a media pass to cover the event, should Riot decide to be at PAX this year.

Thanks

Media registration will open next year. I'm guessing closer to the event date.

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    From the pax aus website:
    MEDIA REGISTRATION
    Press registration is currently closed.

Please email [email protected] for further information or questions closer to the show itself.

JSVn3QD.png