As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

What's Happening?!?

silkypeasilkypea Registered User regular
edited September 2007 in Graphic Violence
So about a year ago I stopped buying single issues for a couple reasons but I won't get into that. So in the last year I've pretty much been picking up things that I need to have in trade older comics and comics that I just didn't get from the beginning... y: the last man, fables, the invisibles, sleeper, .... alot more. I did keep getting all star superman, ex machina, and astonishing x-men. Well anyway I want to start up getting singles again and just kinda start getting them as they start going. So new minis, new ongoing just whatever. Then I realized their really isn't much I want starting up right now. I've just noticed I dont' think their are many titles I'm interested in. Before I stopped getting single issues I was picking up 12-15 titles a month. Now I feel like I'd want about 6-8. Am I the only one thinking comic people need to step it up again?

from the bottom of the bottle to the top of the throne
doom the fuck tree
silkypea on

This discussion has been closed.