As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pokémon: The Cutest...uh...Veteran's Day

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    I just got 3 consecutive crits on this other guy

All my awful luck in the real game is being made up for

• CorporateRedCorporateRed Wooooooo! Registered User regular
    @Peewi. Just added you.

So. My list of people from the thread and other places who have been bad and not added me are as follows.

@CorporateRed

Tim- someone who is 4656-6257-5543. Whoever you are, tell me.

There are more of you. I will find you and I will plunder your safari zone goodness.

In return, I offer my FUdNubp.jpg type safari. Yes. You heard me. FUdNubp.jpg

With Mawiles, Togepi and Floettes.

Add the following number

0361- 7385-2366

I will appear as Sarah.

I got you already.

Steam ID: Corporate Red
    steam_sig.png
  • FizFiz Registered User regular
    My quest to fill up each individual slot in my boxes with the corresponding pokemon is going well. I have about six boxes as filled out as you can before the Pokemon Bank opens up, and a lot of the others involve making babies.

But making babies sucks. Abusing the GTS to get anything that takes a while to hatch or has a low capture rate.

juggcat.jpg
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Ha ha, Phantom Force looks so cool in this game. Just all "Hey what's up?" *WHACK*

• Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    4553-9983-6412 is my code, I have one spare right now.

Hopping on now

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • drp527drp527 We sacrifice our own That more may rise in their placeRegistered User regular
    Ha ha, Phantom Force looks so cool in this game. Just all "Hey what's up?" *WHACK*

phantom force on shedinja is basically my favorite thing

a1o1MZu.jpg
    Pokemon White FC: 2623 5026 2422 SS: 2150 9795 3738 Black: 4212 6128 9776
    Black2: 1593 2528 7190 3DS:0216-0910-3881 LoL:drp527
  • DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    Yukira wrote: »
    Some amazing forumer whose name I will not post unless he or she wants me to just purchased a 3DS XL and Pokemon X for me. I've been practically tearing my hair out wanting to play this game, so news of this made me cry tears of joy. Thank you so much, mysterious forumer. You have made me so fucking happy. I'll pay it forward someday. <3<3<3

Yo, gimmie your friend code. I still have that Eevee waiting for you.

Yukira The game and DS haven't arrived yet. :P

PSA: When you do get it, your friend code can be found by pressing the orange smiley face button on the main menu.

I don't see an orange smiley face. Do you mean on the menu where you load your save? Maybe I have to progress a bit in the story first. @yukira I'm almost ready~

• drp527drp527 We sacrifice our own That more may rise in their placeRegistered User regular
    Yukira wrote: »
    Some amazing forumer whose name I will not post unless he or she wants me to just purchased a 3DS XL and Pokemon X for me. I've been practically tearing my hair out wanting to play this game, so news of this made me cry tears of joy. Thank you so much, mysterious forumer. You have made me so fucking happy. I'll pay it forward someday. <3<3<3

Yo, gimmie your friend code. I still have that Eevee waiting for you.

Yukira The game and DS haven't arrived yet. :P

PSA: When you do get it, your friend code can be found by pressing the orange smiley face button on the main menu.

I don't see an orange smiley face. Do you mean on the menu where you load your save? Maybe I have to progress a bit in the story first. @yukira I'm almost ready~

he means on the 3ds home screen, instead of like the DS friendcodes that are game specific, the 3ds has a friend code of its own that gets used for all 3ds games

a1o1MZu.jpg
    Pokemon White FC: 2623 5026 2422 SS: 2150 9795 3738 Black: 4212 6128 9776
    Black2: 1593 2528 7190 3DS:0216-0910-3881 LoL:drp527
  • Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Its before you even launch the game, in the 3ds launch menus

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    It has taken me this long to realize every time you use an o power on yourself all your online friends also get it

• PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Huh, My Nearly-Done Grass team did pretty well in Super Doubles - I made it to round 8 before I was defeated by, wait for it,

a Venusaur.

Ah! My friend code is 5043-2658-9162

• MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    hello, Water gym is taking all comers for the next, iunno, 5 hours? maybe longer, we'll see. Let me know if you want to battle.

So I wandered into @CorporateLogo 's friend safari, and what do I find? SHINY PUMPKABOO! This pleases me.

steam_sig.png
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Normal gym is also taking challenges

• Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    So I wandered into @CorporateLogo 's friend safari, and what do I find? SHINY PUMPKABOO! This pleases me.

What size?

• Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    edited November 2013

@Speed Racer i hereby challenge you to a pokemon battle

what's your name in the game

i'm matt, if that help

Crimson King on
    Moth 13 wrote: »

What size?

My little purple buddy is just the right size. Average size.

steam_sig.png
    Pokedex status!

Seen: 533
    Obtained: 502

Making some good progress. Not even close to being done :/

juggcat.jpg
  • MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    cabsy wrote: »
    Fiz wrote: »
    The BF became that guy this morning. He put one of the ultra rare Vivillon on the GTS asking for a Yvetal, and somebody snatched it up in less than one minute.

He put another super rare one on for an extra Xerneas for me. We are both kind of crazy about needing to actually have the pokemon in our box and not just the dex entry.

I've been putting up Kanto starters to see if anyone will bite for a Xerneas or Yvetal, then I'm going to turn around and trade that for some of the more ridiculous requests on the GTS.

Also, how does he have a super rare Vivillion? If you breed them, do they keep the parents color?

I've actually got two relatively rare ones through wonder trade as spewpas, so now I level and evolve any scatterbugs and spewpas I get to check color before I get rid of them

Interesting, never thought of this ... I'll see what Vivillions I can't get through GTS, then use this for the rest.

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
    oh hey @inquisitor

my trainer is named Matt and my Mii is Beano

wow it would be a lot easier if they had in any way standardized this, huh

@Speed Racer i hereby challenge you to a pokemon battle

what's your name in the game

i'm matt, if that help

I'm speed racer, I'm sending you a thing now

Whoops picked the wrong rules I guess, can't access my battle box

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    oh hey inquisitor

my trainer is named Matt and my Mii is Beano

wow it would be a lot easier if they had in any way standardized this, huh

Yeah... it's like, oh, okay, I want to challenge Crimson King to a match so.... I have to be friends with Beano... and then find Matt in game...

Just, oyyyyy.

Also I am going to try to get the forms for the challengers up today. I think I am just going to leave that document open to be edited by everyone and trust people to just not be dicks about it? Once this thing gets going I don't think I will have the free time to constantly be updating each person's run, especially given time differences.

The gym stuff is going to be relatively static so I don't mind setting it up myself so it can be all prettily formatted though.

is that your voice i'm hearing

can i talk to you on this thing? i'm not really sure what's happening here

Ah! My friend code is 5043-2658-9162

4553-9983-6412 is mine.

Awwwww nuts

Good game, duder

Think I did respectably, considering

• SedraxisSedraxis Kooloo LimpahRegistered User regular
    @DirtyDirtyVagrant posted a friend code.
    I ate it.
    (Mine is below)

Mirrodinlandscape.jpg
    3DS: 0232-8293-7683
    sweet

good game!

makes me think my team shouldn't just be five physical sweepers and a special one, but with fighting it can be tricky

no but seriously can you talk to people on these things or was my ds just laughing at me for no reason

no but seriously can you talk to people on these things or was my ds just laughing at me for no reason

Yeah game chat is a thing (that can also be disabled in the settings, like I have).

• KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2013
    I know its the former, but I choose to believe the latter is what was actually happening

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
    Oh

Yeah

There's voice chat

There is Game Chat. I think it is only available to people you are friends with, since you don't want to let random people have the ability to be... the way people on the internet are.

I still need six Friend Safari pokemon. That is infuriating. Klang, Metang, Breloom, Munna, Girafarig, and Gastrodon. Breloom aside, I hate most of those lines. But I have to have them or my crazy won't be appeased.

juggcat.jpg
  • SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    whose team do I gotta beat to be in the op

motherfuckers think you can take on team shedinja

which is six (6) shedinjas all in a row

when I get five more

• DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    does anyone have an adamant ditto on hand I could borrow

7yh4xczljsym.png
    Fiz wrote: »

There is Game Chat. I think it is only available to people you are friends with, since you don't want to let random people have the ability to be... the way people on the internet are.

I still need six Friend Safari pokemon. That is infuriating. Klang, Metang, Breloom, Munna, Girafarig, and Gastrodon. Breloom aside, I hate most of those lines. But I have to have them or my crazy won't be appeased.

I can get Breloom for you.

• ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Klendy wrote: »
    @arch do you still need those items? Imma buy em for you and trade them to you on goomies

Yeah I mean if you have extra BP that you aren't using, sure

I'll be on...sometiiiime

Hmmm...now how do I add people's friend codes??

Just yell them into the 3ds.

steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.