As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pokémon: The Cutest...uh...Veteran's Day

• DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    Ah! I figured it out!

• ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Just jumped into a random battle with some dude on Wifi

Galvantula/Volcarona/Megaheracross versus Khangaskhan/Megablastoise/Crobat

Came down to Crobat vs Galvantula, and I outsped and smacked it out of the sky with crit thunder

yeahhh

Also sticky webs not affecting flying types is frustrating for megaheracross

• FizFiz Registered User regular
    Fiz wrote: »
    no but seriously can you talk to people on these things or was my ds just laughing at me for no reason

There is Game Chat. I think it is only available to people you are friends with, since you don't want to let random people have the ability to be... the way people on the internet are.

I still need six Friend Safari pokemon. That is infuriating. Klang, Metang, Breloom, Munna, Girafarig, and Gastrodon. Breloom aside, I hate most of those lines. But I have to have them or my crazy won't be appeased.

I can get Breloom for you.

I'd really appreciate it. My bf says he has a few of the ones I need, but I don't know which yet. Breloom has always been one of my favorites and I am determined to make a Spore Breloom again to teach him the joy of my fighting mushroom kangaroo :D

juggcat.jpg
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    I really enjoyed my double quiver dance volcarona surviving two surfs from mega blastoise

Willowisp/Quiverdance/Morning Sun volcarona is a really annoying staller so I'm sorry in advance

• NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Can anyone get me a male Breloom or Bulbasaur or something so that I can get Leech Seed on this Ferrothorn?

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    does anyone have an adamant ditto on hand I could borrow

Yeah, I got one. 3737-9533-4743

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    Nirya wrote: »
    Can anyone get me a male Breloom or Bulbasaur or something so that I can get Leech Seed on this Ferrothorn?

Phantump is in the same egg group and learns leech seed in the 20's. I think that any wild ones you catch will have it in their move pool.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    no but seriously can you talk to people on these things or was my ds just laughing at me for no reason

There is Game Chat. I think it is only available to people you are friends with, since you don't want to let random people have the ability to be... the way people on the internet are.

I still need six Friend Safari pokemon. That is infuriating. Klang, Metang, Breloom, Munna, Girafarig, and Gastrodon. Breloom aside, I hate most of those lines. But I have to have them or my crazy won't be appeased.

I'd really appreciate it. My bf says he has a few of the ones I need, but I don't know which yet. Breloom has always been one of my favorites and I am determined to make a Spore Breloom again to teach him the joy of my fighting mushroom kangaroo :D

Are we 3DS friends? 4553-9983-6412 is my code.

• Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Once these guys get there moves they are

D o n e

Well except for items but ill grind those some other time

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    @DirtyDirtyVagrant

Sorry, I was otherwise occupied. That's me offering a trade.

turtleant wrote: »

Phantump is in the same egg group and learns leech seed in the 20's. I think that any wild ones you catch will have it in their move pool.

I'd realistically like something from a Friend Safari, which would make breeding a bit easier, but that's my fallback option.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular

I'd realistically like something from a Friend Safari, which would make breeding a bit easier, but that's my fallback option.

Oh yeah. I cant be arsed to care about IV's so phantump was my plan.

X22wmuF.jpg
    DDV's friend safari is FIGHTING with Meinfoo and Throh.

• DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    does anyone have an adamant ditto on hand I could borrow

Yeah, I got one. 3737-9533-4743

sweet I'll add you. whats your in game name?

my fc is 3480 2868 5899

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    Yukira wrote: »
    DDV's friend safari is FIGHTING with Meinfoo and Throh.

neat. not many fighting safaris out there.

• The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular

my safari has ivysaurs!!

icGJy2C.png
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Okay, I put up the spreadsheet for the challengers. I made it so anyone can edit it. Basically just put in your info and put Xs under badges as you earn them to track your progress. I think we can trust people to not cheat and change their teams and not lie about their badges. Because, I mean, if you do, people would just not play with you, and well... what is the point in that, eh?

• silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    edited November 2013
    So I'm still trudging through the main game, but does anyone remember just before you enter the Frost Cavern, there's a Dowsing Machine item hidden nearby, but my Dowsing machine is pointing to on the ledge with all the pine trees. Is there a way to get up there? It's supposedly an Escape Rope, as several guides tell me, but I just can't find it.

Anyone remember how to get it?

E: You have to face diagonal. I was not prepared for this 3D world.

silence1186 on

my safari has ivysaurs!!

Can you add me real quick?

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    ivysaur is pretty rad.

• The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    just did i'll make sure i reconnect as well, just hunting ninetails

icGJy2C.png
    just did i'll make sure i reconnect as well, just hunting ninetails

Thanks a bunch!

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    Eep! I only have the three pokemon! Was there anything else, Yukira? I was thinking you wanted to trade something else.

Nope! That was it.

I don't think we are! My friend code is 3969-3700-0594

juggcat.jpg
    Hm. Eevee doesn't seem to like poke puffs

• cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    edited November 2013

You have to hold it in front of their faces, they're too lazy to eat it otherwise

but once you have a ton of pokepuffs feel free to do this on purpose sometimes just to see their saddened, shocked faces as the pokepuff sails by

cabsy on
    cabsy wrote: »

You have to hold it in front of their faces, they're too lazy to eat it otherwise

but once you have a ton of pokepuffs feel free to do this on purpose sometimes just to see their saddened, shocked faces as the pokepuff sails by

you're a monster.

How can I tell how much affection, etc a pokemon has for me?

• PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular

@Fiz I'm back, trainer name is CHRIS

Anything you need? I'm trying to take care of my dex lately so I've got... some stuff

juggcat.jpg

Anything you need? I'm trying to take care of my dex lately so I've got... some stuff

Got Tangela?

Got Tangela?

Yes. Tons of them. Lemme cancel Cranidos and I'll give it to you

juggcat.jpg
  • SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    edited November 2013

take the switch option when you click on them and the menu will list all that out

also when you click on them I think their affection/fullness/enjoyment levels bubble up from them but fuck trying to count that noise

Seriously on
    Yay, thanks Fiz!

• cabsycabsy the fattest rainbow unicorn Registered User regular
    Shockingly I have an awful lot of pokemon gifs on my tumblr lately but this is what I'm talking about
    I mostly only do it on accident while trying to scroll through pokepuffs

In ami you can go to switch and it'll show affection, enjoyment, and fullness. For the kind of friendship you have to have to evolve certain pokemon (that aren't sylveon etc): "There's a place in Laverre City, its the Pokemon Fan Club of Kalos. Before going up the steps to the Poke Ball Factory, make a left, and its the second one in. There's a lady in front of the stove. Talk to her." Honestly though as long as you don't let it faint and you give it a soothe bell once you have access to it they'll get very happy-friendly very, very fast

• SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    that expression would kill me

I would die

*SQUEAL~*

Sylveon is the cutest!!

• silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    When I got that expression I just thought he was full and didn't want any more puffs.

That said, I was going to start adding friend codes, but between here and G&T, there's like 300 people on the forums who play X and Y. I'm a little impressed!

I want a petilil/lilligant. If someone has one I can have or use for a bit (until I breed) I'll love you forever. Just @ me

This discussion has been closed.